Last Poster Wins [v5] - Page 3191

Page 3191 of 3868 FirstFirst ... 21912691309131413181318931903191319231933201324132913691 ... LastLast
Results 47,851 to 47,865 of 58014
Like Tree19154Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v5]

  1. #47851
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because darn, my computer is going so slow right now. ;_;

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  2. #47852
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,836
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    So if they act lovey they are no longer cool? XD

    I win.
    With each other, no. Actually, with anyone on a regular basis, they aren't.
    I win 'cause the Anime Master didn't.
    NOTE - at the time of posting.

  3. #47853
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,837
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because it's not fair when you say that I didn't try, I just don't wanna hear it anymore, I swear I never meant to let it die, I just don't care about you anymore.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  4. #47854
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,836
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I see fabulushness stalking this thread.

  5. #47855
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I hate my internet right now. X_X

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #47856
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,836
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because *insert lame Final Fantasy joke involving Fin's computer's slowness that no one else will get here*

  7. #47857
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,626
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because they killed Shark ;_;

  8. #47858
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Poor Shark.



    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #47859
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,836
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because Shark is dead?
    I'm not sure whether to be glad or sad. He had the best ace monster.
    Ever.
    In the history of the world.
    Assuming it's the regular Shark Drake that we're talking about here.

  10. #47860
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,593
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]



    I win
    Midorikawa likes this.

  11. #47861
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,836
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by BMGF Anime Master View Post


    I win
    Dear Cosmos, did they turn Skyla gay/bi?
    I win.

  12. #47862
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,626
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because Shark is dead?
    I'm not sure whether to be glad or sad. He had the best ace monster.
    Ever.
    In the history of the world.
    Assuming it's the regular Shark Drake that we're talking about here.
    Ryouga is the one I'm talking about

  13. #47863
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,836
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because Shark is dead?
    I'm not sure whether to be glad or sad. He had the best ace monster.
    Ever.
    In the history of the world.
    Assuming it's the regular Shark Drake that we're talking about here.
    Ryouga is the one I'm talking about
    Ryouga, Reginald, what I'm saying is that he's awesome cause he used Shark Drake.
    I win.

  14. #47864
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because at least there was SharkBaitShipping hints in the flavor text.
    Midorikawa likes this.

  15. #47865
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,593
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Dear Cosmos, did they turn Skyla gay/bi?
    No I think they wanted to give being waitresses a try so I win for giving Lief an answer

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •