Last Poster Wins [v5] - Page 2891

Page 2891 of 3868 FirstFirst ... 18912391279128412881288928902891289228932901294129913391 ... LastLast
Results 43,351 to 43,365 of 58014
Like Tree19154Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v5]

  1. #43351
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because what.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  2. #43352
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I win because of Ikuto taking a shower with Amu in the bathroom, and Amu changing when he was done. Amu looked at him, but he didn't look at her +
    @HilbertCressLover;
    ......WHAT THE. I win....?
    Really happened no joke Look at my other posts

    I win for two reasons
    1)Is Zexalia Hideout the private group you were talking about that day Fin-fin?
    2)I'm going to go nuts if I see this face one more time in the anime:

  3. #43353
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    mw-mw; Yup, it is. XD

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  4. #43354
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    What is it for?

    I win

  5. #43355
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    It's basically a place where a bunch of randomness ensues. XD It's really crazy.

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #43356
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Sounds like the Pitstop except named for zexal. I win

  7. #43357
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    It's similar, yes.

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  8. #43358
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because...uh groups I guess. I need more Tadase hating moments

  9. #43359
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because mw-mw really hates Tadase. O_O
    Midorikawa likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  10. #43360
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because mw-mw really hates Tadase. O_O
    Do not. I'm just very annoyed with him right now He's too close to Amu

    I win because @HilbertCressLover; is missing me attack her precious Tadase

  11. #43361
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because oh. I think I understand. XD

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  12. #43362
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because mw-mw really hates Tadase. O_O
    Do not. I'm just very annoyed with him right now He's too close to Amu

    I win because @HilbertCressLover; is missing me attack her precious Tadase
    You were picking on Tadase!? I win.

  13. #43363
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because mw-mw really hates Tadase. O_O
    Do not. I'm just very annoyed with him right now He's too close to Amu

    I win because @HilbertCressLover; is missing me attack her precious Tadase
    You were picking on Tadase!? I win.
    Yup. That first mention was only the start. Go look at my posts before

    I win because I'm looking for zexal groups

  14. #43364
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because mw-mw really hates Tadase. O_O
    Do not. I'm just very annoyed with him right now He's too close to Amu

    I win because @HilbertCressLover; is missing me attack her precious Tadase
    You were picking on Tadase!? I win.
    Yup. That first mention was only the start. Go look at my posts before

    I win because I'm looking for zexal groups
    O-Okay.... O_O; You're mad at him because there are Tadase x Amu moments? I win.
    Midorikawa likes this.

  15. #43365
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because mw-mw really hates Tadase. O_O
    Do not. I'm just very annoyed with him right now He's too close to Amu

    I win because @HilbertCressLover; is missing me attack her precious Tadase
    You were picking on Tadase!? I win.
    Yup. That first mention was only the start. Go look at my posts before

    I win because I'm looking for zexal groups
    O-Okay.... O_O; You're mad at him because there are Tadase x Amu moments? I win.
    Not really that. He made Amu mad at Ikuto with his stupid sad face. Poor Ikuto now he's going to die Stupid Tadase. Just because he was jealous of Ikuto shacking up in Amu's room.

    I win

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •