Last Poster Wins [v5] - Page 2445

Page 2445 of 3868 FirstFirst ... 144519452345239524352443244424452446244724552495254529453445 ... LastLast
Results 36,661 to 36,675 of 58014
Like Tree19154Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v5]

  1. #36661
    Darkness... User_Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hiding in shadows.
    Posts
    1,579
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I win for being the oldest one here
    How do you know that you're the oldest one here? I win.

    Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

  2. #36662
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because how old are you and Oceanic

  3. #36663
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I'm actually less than a year younger than mwto. o_o

  4. #36664
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I'm not paying attention.

  5. #36665
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I win because Lief cannot comprehend THP.
    How the hell do you fuse a human's DNA with the DNA of a GOD, a being that doesn't even have DNA to begin with?!
    I win because Arcturus cannot comprehend my confusion.

  6. #36666
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    You're eighteen? What month were you born? I win

  7. #36667
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because FFV apparently gets a lot of hate.

  8. #36668
    Mystery in another region Koukoubean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Watching you from the rooftops.
    Posts
    328

    Follow Koukoubean on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    You're eighteen? What month were you born? I win
    I was born in April of the following year to your birth date. So barely less than a year, and I'm seventeen. I win.

  9. #36669
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win for watching monster in law

  10. #36670
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I win because Lief cannot comprehend THP.
    How the hell do you fuse a human's DNA with the DNA of a GOD, a being that doesn't even have DNA to begin with?!
    I win because Arcturus cannot comprehend my confusion.
    You read too much Percy Jackson, which Pokemon isn't. It's my RP, so I'll decide if gods have DNA.

    I win.

  11. #36671
    Registered User Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,524
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win for accessing this site on mobile.
    Midorikawa likes this.

    FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

  12. #36672
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I win because Lief cannot comprehend THP.
    How the hell do you fuse a human's DNA with the DNA of a GOD, a being that doesn't even have DNA to begin with?!
    I win because Arcturus cannot comprehend my confusion.
    You read too much Percy Jackson, which Pokemon isn't. It's my RP, so I'll decide if gods have DNA.

    I win.
    But how the heck would humans survive?!
    I win because that bit of Percy Jackson logick isn't actually logickal, but still.

  13. #36673
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I win because Lief cannot comprehend THP.
    How the hell do you fuse a human's DNA with the DNA of a GOD, a being that doesn't even have DNA to begin with?!
    I win because Arcturus cannot comprehend my confusion.
    You read too much Percy Jackson, which Pokemon isn't. It's my RP, so I'll decide if gods have DNA.

    I win.
    But how the heck would humans survive?!
    I win because that bit of Percy Jackson logick isn't actually logickal, but still.
    It's my RP, and they'd survive because they're infused with an immortal being's DNA, making them able to last longer.

    I win.

  14. #36674
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I win because Lief cannot comprehend THP.
    How the hell do you fuse a human's DNA with the DNA of a GOD, a being that doesn't even have DNA to begin with?!
    I win because Arcturus cannot comprehend my confusion.
    You read too much Percy Jackson, which Pokemon isn't. It's my RP, so I'll decide if gods have DNA.

    I win.
    But how the heck would humans survive?!
    I win because that bit of Percy Jackson logick isn't actually logickal, but still.
    It's my RP, and they'd survive because they're infused with an immortal being's DNA, making them able to last longer.

    I win.
    BUT'S IT A FREAKING GOD! THEY COULDN'T SURVIVE THE FREAKING INFUSION!
    I WIN BECAUSE YOUR RP DEFIES LOGIC. YOU DON'T DESERVE THE K.

  15. #36675
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I win because Lief cannot comprehend THP.
    How the hell do you fuse a human's DNA with the DNA of a GOD, a being that doesn't even have DNA to begin with?!
    I win because Arcturus cannot comprehend my confusion.
    You read too much Percy Jackson, which Pokemon isn't. It's my RP, so I'll decide if gods have DNA.

    I win.
    But how the heck would humans survive?!
    I win because that bit of Percy Jackson logick isn't actually logickal, but still.
    It's my RP, and they'd survive because they're infused with an immortal being's DNA, making them able to last longer.

    I win.
    BUT'S IT A FREAKING GOD! THEY COULDN'T SURVIVE THE FREAKING INFUSION!
    I WIN BECAUSE YOUR RP DEFIES LOGIC. YOU DON'T DESERVE THE K.
    Stop it.

    I win.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •