Last Poster Wins [v5] - Page 2438

Page 2438 of 3868 FirstFirst ... 143819382338238824282436243724382439244024482488253829383438 ... LastLast
Results 36,556 to 36,570 of 58014
Like Tree19154Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v5]

  1. #36556
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caprizant View Post
    I win because of .


    I win.
    Caprizant likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  2. #36557
    Darkness... User_Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hiding in shadows.
    Posts
    1,579
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because to block the darkness, you must have light. To block the light, you must have darkness. I feel no need to block the light at the moment, but will use darkness to prevent the blocking of darkness.

    Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

  3. #36558
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    I win because to block the darkness, you must have light. To block the light, you must have darkness. I feel no need to block the light at the moment, but will use darkness to prevent the blocking of darkness.
    Ohhh.... I see. ;_;

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  4. #36559
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,829
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because there's no place that I'd rather be than right here right now, there's no time that I'd rather be than right here right now.
    Momoka and Koukoubean like this.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  5. #36560
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]



    Random FTW again.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #36561
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I win because there may be another ship with Fin-fin soon
    *facepalm* Hehe, you're weird, mwto. I win.
    You're the one giving hints

    I win
    Please explain. I do not appear to be aware of the 'hints'.

    I win.
    Things you say to Fin-fin and giving her the win. I win

  7. #36562
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I love episode 58 of Zexal so much, but my poor IV in that episode...

    Momoka and Midorikawa like this.

  8. #36563
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I recall Pac-Cap saying he wanted to make money Like Tron;

    ^SAVED.
    I win.
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #36564
    Darkness... User_Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hiding in shadows.
    Posts
    1,579
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I win because there may be another ship with Fin-fin soon
    *facepalm* Hehe, you're weird, mwto. I win.
    You're the one giving hints

    I win
    Please explain. I do not appear to be aware of the 'hints'.

    I win.
    Things you say to Fin-fin and giving her the win. I win
    Are those really hints? Are those, in truth, reasons for a ship? I win.

    Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

  10. #36565
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,829
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I was alone, I never knew, what good love could do, but then we touched, and then we sang, about the loving things, oh, all night, all night, oh, every night, so hold tight, hold tight, oh baby hold tight, anyway you want it, that's the way you need it, anyway you want it.
    Momoka likes this.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  11. #36566
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because this is IV for sure;

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  12. #36567
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,829
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I looked out this morning and the sun was gone, turned on some music to start my day, I lost myself in a familiar song, I closed my eyes and I slipped away, it's more than a feeling when I hear that old song they used to play, I begin dreaming, 'til I see Marianne walk away, I see my Marianne walking away.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  13. #36568
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]



    Remember this old avatar?

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #36569
    Darkness... User_Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hiding in shadows.
    Posts
    1,579
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win, because I'm gonna make sure someone doesn't do something stupid. Right now.

    Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

  15. #36570
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,829
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because of Tumblr stalking and memo checks.
    Koukoubean and Momoka like this.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •