Last Poster Wins [v5] - Page 2406

Page 2406 of 3868 FirstFirst ... 140619062306235623962404240524062407240824162456250629063406 ... LastLast
Results 36,076 to 36,090 of 58014
Like Tree19154Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v5]

  1. #36076
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because there aren't enough people in it yet, so whoever wants to, can still join the Zexal Mafia.
    Momoka likes this.

  2. #36077
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because ZEXAL~!
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  3. #36078
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because Zexal is AWESOME.
    Momoka likes this.

  4. #36079
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I win because there aren't enough people in it yet, so whoever wants to, can still join the Zexal Mafia.
    Nah, I'm good.
    I win.

  5. #36080
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because Tron's a jerk to IV.
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #36081
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Tron is a total jerk to IV...>_<

    I win because the Zexal Mafia still needs more people, but I don't think more are gonna join...
    Momoka and Midorikawa like this.

  7. #36082
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because ZEXAL~!
    The Hell you say!

    I win because 5% battery isn't going to last 45 minutes in my dad's car.
    Momoka likes this.

  8. #36083
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Tron is a total jerk to IV...>_<

    I win because the Zexal Mafia still needs more people, but I don't think more are gonna join...
    IV was so adorably sad in episode 58... ;_; Aww, and the part when he said "FATHER!"...

    I win.
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #36084
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Tron is a total jerk to IV...>_<

    I win because the Zexal Mafia still needs more people, but I don't think more are gonna join...
    IV was so adorably sad in episode 58... ;_; Aww, and the part when he said "FATHER!"...

    I win.
    I know!!! That part was so cute!!! It's such an awesome episode, but it also makes me sad.... I win...
    Momoka and Midorikawa like this.

  10. #36085
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because see you all later!

  11. #36086
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Tron is a total jerk to IV...>_<

    I win because the Zexal Mafia still needs more people, but I don't think more are gonna join...
    IV was so adorably sad in episode 58... ;_; Aww, and the part when he said "FATHER!"...

    I win.
    I know!!! That part was so cute!!! It's such an awesome episode, but it also makes me sad.... I win...
    Made me turn into a IV fan. Now I have the urge to work on my fanfic!
    See you later, Arcturus!
    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  12. #36087
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Tron is a total jerk to IV...>_<

    I win because the Zexal Mafia still needs more people, but I don't think more are gonna join...
    IV was so adorably sad in episode 58... ;_; Aww, and the part when he said "FATHER!"...

    I win.
    I know!!! That part was so cute!!! It's such an awesome episode, but it also makes me sad.... I win...
    Made me turn into a IV fan. Now I have the urge to work on my fanfic!
    See you later, Arcturus!
    I win.
    You should've been a IV fan before. Same here. Although I did yesterday as well. I win.
    Momoka likes this.

  13. #36088
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Ahhh, you did? I need to work on mine! >_<

    I win.
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #36089
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,834
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I still don't know why Arcturus changed his gender to girl.

  15. #36090
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I thought it was something involving stealing N from Fin or something? I win.
    Momoka and Midorikawa like this.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •