Last Poster Wins [v5] - Page 2131

Page 2131 of 3868 FirstFirst ... 113116312031208121212129213021312132213321412181223126313131 ... LastLast
Results 31,951 to 31,965 of 58014
Like Tree19154Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v5]

  1. #31951
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,069
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung chung

    My respect for Capri will increase exponentially if he can recognize that one.

  2. #31952
    Best of the Best! Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere But Here
    Posts
    205
    Blog Entries
    12

    Visit Taco's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    I win because in ^^'s signature, that doesn't really seem like much of an observation.
    I win because Astral's observations are always odd.
    But that doesn't sound like an observation Astral would make. I win.
    I win because you watch the Dub so you therefore do not know the true Astral
    I win because that might be true, but I can bet that Astral doesn't know you.
    I win because just let me be the fangirl I am
    You started it. I win.
    What you see is what you get! Just a guy
    who loves adventure. I'm Sonic the Hedgehog!

  3. #31953
    ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,825
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because of b-sides.
    Jack Pschitt likes this.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

  4. #31954
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,069
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caprizant View Post
    I win because of b-sides.
    OH MY F***ING JESUS CHRIST YOU RECOGNIZED IT

    I concede the win.
    Caprizant likes this.

  5. #31955
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    I win because in ^^'s signature, that doesn't really seem like much of an observation.
    I win because Astral's observations are always odd.
    But that doesn't sound like an observation Astral would make. I win.
    I win because you watch the Dub so you therefore do not know the true Astral
    I win because that might be true, but I can bet that Astral doesn't know you.
    I win because just let me be the fangirl I am
    You started it. I win.
    I win because you're the one who started it by questioning my banner

  6. #31956
    Best of the Best! Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere But Here
    Posts
    205
    Blog Entries
    12

    Visit Taco's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    I win because in ^^'s signature, that doesn't really seem like much of an observation.
    I win because Astral's observations are always odd.
    But that doesn't sound like an observation Astral would make. I win.
    I win because you watch the Dub so you therefore do not know the true Astral
    I win because that might be true, but I can bet that Astral doesn't know you.
    I win because just let me be the fangirl I am
    You started it. I win.
    I win because you're the one who started it by questioning my banner
    I win because you were the one who made a questionable banner.
    What you see is what you get! Just a guy
    who loves adventure. I'm Sonic the Hedgehog!

  7. #31957
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    I win because in ^^'s signature, that doesn't really seem like much of an observation.
    I win because Astral's observations are always odd.
    But that doesn't sound like an observation Astral would make. I win.
    I win because you watch the Dub so you therefore do not know the true Astral
    I win because that might be true, but I can bet that Astral doesn't know you.
    I win because just let me be the fangirl I am
    You started it. I win.
    I win because you're the one who started it by questioning my banner
    I win because you were the one who made a questionable banner.
    I win because you should never question anything a fangirl does

  8. #31958
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,069
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I'm waiting to see how big this quote pyramid gets.

    *stares upward in awe as music from 2001: A Space Oddysey plays*
    Caprizant likes this.

  9. #31959
    NiGHTS,Reala,Jackle Dream-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Nightopia
    Posts
    296
    Blog Entries
    50

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because yes! What character should I draw next?

  10. #31960
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,069
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win becuase war, children, it's a shot away, it's a shot away.

  11. #31961
    ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,825
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I'm just now getting why it's called a "quote pyramid."
    It looks like the top view of a pyramid.
    *facepalms*
    :I

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

  12. #31962
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,069
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because in the studio version of "Gimme Shelter" by The Rolling Stones, when the secondary vocalist's voice cracks during his solo recital of the chorus, I can hear other members of the band wooting and cheering.
    Caprizant likes this.

  13. #31963
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caprizant View Post
    I win because I'm just now getting why it's called a "quote pyramid."
    It looks like the top view of a pyramid.
    *facepalms*
    :I
    I just realized that when you said it so don't feel dumb Cap

    I win

  14. #31964
    NiGHTS,Reala,Jackle Dream-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Nightopia
    Posts
    296
    Blog Entries
    50

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because it doesn't seem right if I changed the gender of my fox. Well I just got to get used to it.

  15. #31965
    ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,825
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because this thread has more pages than "What music are you currently listening to?"

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •