Last Poster Wins [v5] - Page 1939

Page 1939 of 3868 FirstFirst ... 93914391839188919291937193819391940194119491989203924392939 ... LastLast
Results 29,071 to 29,085 of 58014
Like Tree19154Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v5]

  1. #29071
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I win because I am Honest! @The_Doctor;
    I win because I never said you weren't. I just can't assume that every anonymous person on the internet is. I already thought you were because you seem like a pretty nice girl, if even a little tempered ;)
    Huh?
    Uhhh... nevermind. I was just being trying to be nice and calm you down. ...I win???
    Nope because I win due to the shock that Black Dragon is eleven

  2. #29072
    Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Shearpoint
    Posts
    2,432
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Yep. I plan to make a few synchros. I win. And how old are you Fin-fin?
    Midorikawa likes this.


    ~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

  3. #29073
    We all change The_Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On the internetz
    Posts
    1,037

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I win because I am Honest! @The_Doctor;
    I win because I never said you weren't. I just can't assume that every anonymous person on the internet is. I already thought you were because you seem like a pretty nice girl, if even a little tempered ;)
    Huh?
    Uhhh... nevermind. I was just being trying to be nice and calm you down. ...I win???
    Nope because I win due to the shock that Black Dragon is eleven
    I win because OMG

  4. #29074
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because he's surprisingly eloquent. Many 11 year olds are absolutely ridiculous online.
    Midorikawa likes this.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  5. #29075
    Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Shearpoint
    Posts
    2,432
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Yes I know, I'm only 11. Everyone says I'm mature for my age. And thanks Pyradox.
    Midorikawa likes this.


    ~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

  6. #29076
    We all change The_Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On the internetz
    Posts
    1,037

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    Yep. I plan to make a few synchros. I win. And how old are you Fin-fin?
    I recall her saying 15 a few posts back.

  7. #29077
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    Yes I know, I'm only 11. Everyone says I'm mature for my age.
    You are. I thought you were older than Lief-senpai. Ah, and I see you asked, so I'm fifteen.

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  8. #29078
    NiGHTS,Reala,Jackle Dream-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Nightopia
    Posts
    296
    Blog Entries
    50

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win for thinking that I shouldn't have.......what!? That guy is 11!? I thought he was 18. It's because I look at the avatar.
    I shouldn't have threw away Lt. Arc. But he was a waste of idea space. And paper.

  9. #29079
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I win because I am Honest! @The_Doctor;
    I win because I never said you weren't. I just can't assume that every anonymous person on the internet is. I already thought you were because you seem like a pretty nice girl, if even a little tempered ;)
    Huh?
    Uhhh... nevermind. I was just being trying to be nice and calm you down. ...I win???
    Nope because I win due to the shock that Black Dragon is eleven
    I win because OMG
    Why the "OMG"

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    Yes I know, I'm only 11. Everyone says I'm mature for my age. And thanks Pyradox.
    As far as I can tell you are. I win

  10. #29080
    Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Shearpoint
    Posts
    2,432
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    Yes I know, I'm only 11. Everyone says I'm mature for my age.
    You are. I thought you were older than Lief-senpai. Ah, and I see you asked, so I'm fifteen.

    I win.
    In fact, I'm so mature that I have played a few M games and have watched a few R movies. I win.


    ~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

  11. #29081
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I am roughly the same age as Fin. Some months younger.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  12. #29082
    We all change The_Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On the internetz
    Posts
    1,037

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I win because I am Honest! @The_Doctor;
    I win because I never said you weren't. I just can't assume that every anonymous person on the internet is. I already thought you were because you seem like a pretty nice girl, if even a little tempered ;)
    Huh?
    Uhhh... nevermind. I was just being trying to be nice and calm you down. ...I win???
    Nope because I win due to the shock that Black Dragon is eleven
    I win because OMG
    Why the "OMG"
    I win because I was also a bit shocked. Duh. :D

  13. #29083
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    I win because I am roughly the same age as Fin. Some months younger.
    Oh, you are? I had no idea. XD

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #29084
    Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Shearpoint
    Posts
    2,432
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    How old did you guys think I was? I win.


    ~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

  15. #29085
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    I win because I am roughly the same age as Fin. Some months younger.
    Oh, you are? I had no idea. XD

    I win.
    Really? What did you think? xD

    Win.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •