Last Poster Wins [v5] - Page 1857

Page 1857 of 3868 FirstFirst ... 85713571757180718471855185618571858185918671907195723572857 ... LastLast
Results 27,841 to 27,855 of 58014
Like Tree19154Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v5]

  1. #27841
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Why isn't Nobunaga allowed?

    I win.
    Finally!

    I win because I'm getting so close!
    Midorikawa likes this.

  2. #27842
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    What'd you say, FA? Well, there's a party going to happen in the Pitstop on Saturday.

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  3. #27843
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I win because does mw wanna go with me then?
    I don't have anyone so yes.

    I win

  4. #27844
    NiGHTS,Reala,Jackle Dream-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Nightopia
    Posts
    296
    Blog Entries
    50

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win for answering

  5. #27845
    ღ Still Counting ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,828
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because Fin-Fin will get another lifetime's worth of baklava if she stays sober and innocent throughout the party, making her total four lifetime's worth of baklava.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    F&GRulesLast.fmTPPSDaveVriskaKurlozRoseRoxyPorrimUser TitleLocationQuote

  6. #27846
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobunaga View Post
    I win because I only have 6 Stories left.

    Why not!? Jeez, get over it, Lief! Besides, I can still crash it!
    You're a luster. And no. We have bouncers.
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I win because does mw wanna go with me then?
    mwto ain't gay, and you have IV. I win.
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    I'm not either. I win.

  7. #27847
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,835
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    *whump*
    I'm winning, I'm winning, I'm winning...
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

  8. #27848
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caprizant View Post
    I win because Fin-Fin will get another lifetime's worth of baklava if she stays sober and innocent throughout the party, making her total four lifetime's worth of baklava.
    I will, I will!!! But um, no one answered.... Is Nobunaga banned from the party or something?

    I win.
    Caprizant and Midorikawa like this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #27849
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobunaga View Post
    I win because I only have 6 Stories left.

    Why not!? Jeez, get over it, Lief! Besides, I can still crash it!
    You're a luster. And no. We have bouncers.
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I win because does mw wanna go with me then?
    mwto ain't gay, and you have IV. I win.
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    A. You don't win, I do.
    B. You lust as much as me, and you're younger. What's the real reason?
    Midorikawa likes this.

  10. #27850
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,835
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    No I don't.
    I win.
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

  11. #27851
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Ummmm.... I win. O_O

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  12. #27852
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,835
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    is the winner.
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

  13. #27853
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because of drawings.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #27854
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I win because does mw wanna go with me then?
    mwto ain't gay, and you have IV. I win.
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    How do you know?

    I win

  15. #27855
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I'll be at the beach when you're having a fake party, so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
    Midorikawa likes this.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •