Last Poster Wins [v5] - Page 1847

Page 1847 of 3868 FirstFirst ... 84713471747179718371845184618471848184918571897194723472847 ... LastLast
Results 27,691 to 27,705 of 58014
Like Tree19154Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v5]

  1. #27691
    ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,827
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because come on, come on, you think you drive me crazy, come on, come on, you and whose army? You and your cronies, come on, come on, Holy Roman Empire, come on if you think, come on if you think you can take us all on, you can take us all on.
    Quote it anyway, Fin-Fin.
    Momoka likes this.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

  2. #27692
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,835
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because now and then I think of when we together~
    when you said you were so happy that you could die~
    Told myself that you were right for me~
    But I felt so lonely in your company~
    But that was love and it's an ache I can remember~
    I win.
    You can get addicted to that certain kind of sadness~
    Like resignation to the end, always the end~
    I win.
    So when we found that we could not make sense~
    Well you said that we would still be friends~
    But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over~
    Glad you agree, mwto.
    I win.
    But you didn't have to cut me off~
    Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing~
    I win.
    And I don't even need your love~
    But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough~
    I win.
    No you didn't have to stoop so low~
    Have your friends collect your records and then change your number~
    I guess that I don't need that though~
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know~
    I win.
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know~
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know~
    I win.
    Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over~
    But had me believing it was always something that I'd done~
    And I don't wanna live that way~
    I win! Give up!

  3. #27693
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because Lief-senpai is still making that quote pyramid starring himself.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  4. #27694
    ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,827
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because amputating as he's waiting, amputating, he's unresponsive because you're irresponsible.
    Midorikawa likes this.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

  5. #27695
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,835
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because now and then I think of when we together~
    when you said you were so happy that you could die~
    Told myself that you were right for me~
    But I felt so lonely in your company~
    But that was love and it's an ache I can remember~
    I win.
    You can get addicted to that certain kind of sadness~
    Like resignation to the end, always the end~
    I win.
    So when we found that we could not make sense~
    Well you said that we would still be friends~
    But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over~
    Glad you agree, mwto.
    I win.
    But you didn't have to cut me off~
    Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing~
    I win.
    And I don't even need your love~
    But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough~
    I win.
    No you didn't have to stoop so low~
    Have your friends collect your records and then change your number~
    I guess that I don't need that though~
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know~
    I win.
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know~
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know~
    I win.
    Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over~
    But had me believing it was always something that I'd done~
    And I don't wanna live that way~
    I win! Give up!
    Reading into every word you say~
    You said that you could let it go~
    And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know~
    And proud! I win.

  6. #27696
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because daaaang that quote!

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  7. #27697
    ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,827
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because knives out, cut him up, squash his head, put him in the pot.
    If Fin-Fin had more songs about cannibalism, she'd get a lot less shipping-related comments on the lyrics she quotes.
    Momoka and Midorikawa like this.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

  8. #27698
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    B-but I don't like songs about cannibalism...!!!

    I-I win.
    Caprizant and Midorikawa like this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #27699
    ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,827
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because then you may not like the second half of a particular one of my songs in the lyric book I linked you to, Fin-Fin...
    Momoka likes this.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

  10. #27700
    NiGHTS,Reala,Jackle Dream-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Nightopia
    Posts
    296
    Blog Entries
    50

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because this should have continued:
    Midorikawa likes this.

  11. #27701
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,835
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief View Post
    I win because now and then I think of when we together~
    when you said you were so happy that you could die~
    Told myself that you were right for me~
    But I felt so lonely in your company~
    But that was love and it's an ache I can remember~
    I win.
    You can get addicted to that certain kind of sadness~
    Like resignation to the end, always the end~
    I win.
    So when we found that we could not make sense~
    Well you said that we would still be friends~
    But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over~
    Glad you agree, mwto.
    I win.
    But you didn't have to cut me off~
    Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing~
    I win.
    And I don't even need your love~
    But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough~
    I win.
    No you didn't have to stoop so low~
    Have your friends collect your records and then change your number~
    I guess that I don't need that though~
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know~
    I win.
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know~
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know~
    I win.
    Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over~
    But had me believing it was always something that I'd done~
    And I don't wanna live that way~
    I win! Give up!
    Reading into every word you say~
    You said that you could let it go~
    And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know~
    And proud! I win.
    But you didn't have to cut me off~
    Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing~
    And I don't even need your love~
    But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough~
    And you didn't have to stoop so low~
    Have your friends collect your records and then change your number~
    I guess that I don't need that though~
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know~
    Still proud, still winning.

  12. #27702
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win.... Because I'm blanking on a reason.
    Momoka and Midorikawa like this.

  13. #27703
    ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,827
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because you should spoiler that quote.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

  14. #27704
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caprizant View Post
    I win because then you may not like the second half of a particular one of my songs in the lyric book I linked you to, Fin-Fin...
    W-what....? O_O

    I-I win.
    Caprizant and Midorikawa like this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  15. #27705
    Hero Erdrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alefgard
    Posts
    1,835
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Erdrick On Twitter Add Erdrick on Facebook Add Erdrick on Google+ Add Erdrick on MySpace
    Add Erdrick on Linkedin Follow Erdrick on Tumblr Follow Erdrick on Flickr Visit Erdrick's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]



    Somebody~
    (I used to know)~
    Somebody~
    (Now you're just somebody that I used to know)~
    End.
    I win.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •