Last Poster Wins [v5] - Page 1705

Page 1705 of 3868 FirstFirst ... 70512051605165516951703170417051706170717151755180522052705 ... LastLast
Results 25,561 to 25,575 of 58014
Like Tree19154Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v5]

  1. #25561
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    I win because THE FIESTA.
    I love this fiesta.

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  2. #25562
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobunaga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobunaga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobunaga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I win because are you okay? O_O ^
    I don't know... I've been feeling pretty dizzy and weak at night lately... I need to eat less.

    I win, I think...
    Usually when someone is dizzy they need to eat more. I win because what have you been eating?
    Uh... Today I ate a bowl of cereal, popcorn, jelly beans, a bowl of spaghetti, an English muffin pizza, yogurt... To drink, I had a bottle of Gatorade, milk, and lemonade.

    I win because I usually eat just a little less than that.
    Do you live in a humid state? I win
    Uh... I'm not sure. I'm in the Midwest...

    I win because it's growling, and I'm not hungry at all.
    I lived in Missouri and we had humidity there. If it's a humid or hot day it can make you feel sick. Yesterday and today equal the most food I've eaten for like a week due to the humidity making me feel sick.

    I win due gifs matching speech

    Poor V and III. ;_;

    I win.
    That's what you say about that post. I win because I know how Nobunaga feels

  3. #25563
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I WIN BECAUSE @HilbertCressLover; SHOULD GO READ CAP AND FIN'S VMS!
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  4. #25564
    Batman The Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Batcave™
    Posts
    2,092
    Blog Entries
    30

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Holy crap. Quote abusing.

    I win.

    Bacon

  5. #25565
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    I WIN BECAUSE @HilbertCressLover; SHOULD GO READ CAP AND FIN'S VMS!
    WHAT!? WHY!?

    I win.
    Caprizant likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #25566
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I don't stalk VMs so others don't stalk mine


  7. #25567
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    I WIN BECAUSE @HilbertCressLover; SHOULD GO READ CAP AND FIN'S VMS!
    I did!!! It's so adorable!!!! I win!

    ^I only do for DenialShipping. XD
    Midorikawa, Momoka and Caprizant like this.

  8. #25568
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    I WIN BECAUSE @HilbertCressLover; SHOULD GO READ CAP AND FIN'S VMS!
    I did!!! It's so adorable!!!! I win!
    SO PYRA WAS THE SNITCH!?

    I win. And mw-mw, that gif was so cute.
    Caprizant and Midorikawa like this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #25569
    ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,827
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because of suppressing addictions.
    Momoka likes this.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

  10. #25570
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    Holy crap. Quote abusing.

    I win.

    Bacon
    I oddly smell bacon. I win


  11. #25571
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    I WIN BECAUSE @HilbertCressLover; SHOULD GO READ CAP AND FIN'S VMS!
    I did!!! It's so adorable!!!! I win!
    SO PYRA WAS THE SNITCH!?
    I'M EVIL, REMEMBER?



    WIN.
    Momoka and Midorikawa like this.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  12. #25572
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    I WIN BECAUSE @HilbertCressLover; SHOULD GO READ CAP AND FIN'S VMS!
    I did!!! It's so adorable!!!! I win!
    SO PYRA WAS THE SNITCH!?
    I'M EVIL, REMEMBER?



    WIN.
    .......

    I win.
    Caprizant likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  13. #25573
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    I WIN BECAUSE @HilbertCressLover; SHOULD GO READ CAP AND FIN'S VMS!
    I did!!! It's so adorable!!!! I win!
    SO PYRA WAS THE SNITCH!?
    I'M EVIL, REMEMBER?



    WIN.
    .......

    I win.
    TO QUOTE DIAMOND HEAD:

    AM I EVIL?

    YES I AM!
    I WIN.
    Momoka and Midorikawa like this.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  14. #25574
    ღ Ruiner ღ Caprizant's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Satelllliiiiiiiteee
    Posts
    7,827
    Blog Entries
    58

    Follow Caprizant on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because of weaknesses you can't hold back.
    Momoka likes this.

    "Cheer up baby, it wasn't always quite so bad; for every bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had."
    Fun & GamesRulesLast.fmAvatarBannerThe Planetary Pit Stop

  15. #25575
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because Pyra is being evil while I'm apparently good.
    Midorikawa likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •