Last Poster Wins [v5] - Page 1464

Page 1464 of 3868 FirstFirst ... 4649641364141414541462146314641465146614741514156419642464 ... LastLast
Results 21,946 to 21,960 of 58014
Like Tree19154Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins [v5]

  1. #21946
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Oh no, is it something "lusty"?

    I win.
    Does Oichi count?

    I win because it actually looks nicer than yours.
    Did.... you just insult my avatar!?

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  2. #21947
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Oh no, is it something "lusty"?

    I win.
    Does Oichi count?

    I win because it actually looks nicer than yours.
    Did.... you just insult my avatar!?

    I win.
    Did.... you just not answer my question!?

    I win.

  3. #21948
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Oh no, is it something "lusty"?

    I win.
    Does Oichi count?

    I win because it actually looks nicer than yours.
    Did.... you just insult my avatar!?

    I win.
    Did.... you just not answer my question!?

    I win.
    Yes, Oichi counts.

    I win because Placido is sexy.

    I win.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  4. #21949
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because in less than a minute...

  5. #21950
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because oh my.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #21951
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I assume you've seen.

  7. #21952
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I'm winning.

  8. #21953
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Sorry, but as long as Oichi is sexy, I win.

  9. #21954
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    If you say this picture isn't sexy then you're lying.



    I win.
    Midorikawa likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  10. #21955
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    ...Maybe to a girl...

    I win.

  11. #21956
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    To a girl, yes. Robots are apparently sexy.

    I win.
    Midorikawa likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  12. #21957
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    I win because I'm America and today is my birthday.

  13. #21958
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I win because Fin-fin should duel me in an unranked match since I'll probably lose because I don't use xyz's or synchros
    We could probably duel tomorrow, if you want. And I don't use synchros or XYZ's either. XD

    I win.
    Tomorrow. Fine if I don't get dragged away somewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I win because
    Watched the first season, anyways Michelle should choose between Jackie or Yui

    I win
    I win because did you like it? And what the!? Is this gonna be a love triangle? XD

    Choose now and it won't be. It's Lief's fault for not being active enough anyways.

    I win because I hate exodia.

  14. #21959
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    I win because Fin-fin should duel me in an unranked match since I'll probably lose because I don't use xyz's or synchros
    We could probably duel tomorrow, if you want. And I don't use synchros or XYZ's either. XD

    I win.
    Tomorrow. Fine if I don't get dragged away somewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I win because
    Watched the first season, anyways Michelle should choose between Jackie or Yui

    I win
    I win because did you like it? And what the!? Is this gonna be a love triangle? XD

    Choose now and it won't be. It's Lief's fault for not being active enough anyways.

    I win because I hate exodia.
    I win because that is true... XD I'll have to think about it.

  15. #21960
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: Last Poster Wins [v5]

    Quote Originally Posted by Eifi View Post
    I win because I'm America and today is my birthday.
    Not anymore.

    I win.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •