In this game we vote for the best players on the Bulbagarden Forums.
-You can nominate up to two nominees in each round. You can't nominate yourself.
- All the nominees will start with 10 points. You vote by subtracting 1 point each from 2 nominees and adding 1 point to 1 nominee. If the points of a nominee reach 0 the user is eliminated from the round. The last nominee will own a title.
- You can only vote 1 in every 12 hours and you can't vote for yourself if you are a nominee.
If you break this rule accidentally the list will corrected accordingly.
- if the list comes down to 2, it will be just subtract 1 and add 1. if the choice is yourself as nominee, you simply do nothing (can't vote).
- MONDAY Massacre.
On Monday, the point for subtraction is 2 (two) instead of 1 (one). The addition is still the same 1 (one) point.
If one nominee only has 1 point left on Monday, he/she can't be eliminated (no 2 points substration to minus point). It has to wait until Tuesday.
If all nominees apart from one other nominee only have 1 point left on Monday, no vote can be made on Monday. It has to wait until Tuesday.
- You can have only one title in each version of the Kingdom of Pokémon. As above it will be the last nominee of a round who will receive that title.
- There will be 10 up to 30 nominees and you can't nominate yourself. The game will always begin on Tuesday, when there's enough nominated names on the list. You can nominate up to two users by mentioning them.
- When the round starts on a Tuesday the first vote will mention all the nominees.
-If a round ends on Monday the next round should be started by a user living the latest time zone (most likely in the USA) at a time close to midnight on Tuesday. If this rule is forgotten the Original Poster or a Fun and Games Moderator can start the round on Wednesday.
- When all titles are taken, all titled players will try to ascend to Champion status by participating in a final round of the game.
- When the Champion is confirmed a new version of the thread will be made.
This is a new version of this thread and all the previous title winners have a chance to be title winners again in this version.
Elite Four Member: Rainbow Cloud
Gym Leader: He Who Must Be Named
Coordinator: Mega Bluestoise
Pokémart Cashier: Kakuna Matata
Legendary: Night Sky
Starter: BMGF Anime Master
Champion: BMGF Anime Master
Check out the group for this game too: Kingdom of Pokémon
To start the first round of the third version I will vote for
@PS4 and Wii U FTW;
People who do not wish to be nominated in future rounds:
- Scarlet Devil
- Rainbow Cloud
Update (November 21st, 2013): Do not post in the thread trying to encourage people to stay in the game if they wish to not do so. It will be treated as a pointless post.
If you wish to discuss it with them, take it to VMs or PMs. If they respond that they do not wish to discuss the matter further, cease discussing the matter.