Daddy's had enough now... James "Jim" Moriarty's Avatar

Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

"Just annoying brats.... wait a minute.... what are you?!"
    "Sorry boys, I'm sooo changeable!"

U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP BARRYSTHENAMEDUH's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim from IT View Post
    "Just annoying brats.... wait a minute.... what are you?!"
    *stare's at friend request...* I'm... BARRY...I'm not.. bad....*laugh's* I just. Like. ME MONEY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD *evil laughter for all*
    TEN.....9.....8.......Well! Don't just STAND there...

Barry, if I'm correct, my money is no good in your homeland. I think. Unless someone here knows the conversion?

Quote Originally Posted by Austria View Post
    If the game Japan based on you is accurate, you really ought to do something about your security. It really is atrocious if a lone...whatever you are...can get past a entire castle of Royal Guards. Germany would not stand for it.
    I have told Princess Zelda as much, but we've bigger things to worry about at the moment. Namely Ganondorf.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hero of Time View Post
    ... VP debate, moderator, running mates... OH! I see, your government is a democracy. I don't see what the big deal is; my homeland is a monarchy, and things there seem to work out just fine most of the time.
    Real monarchies are rare and ancient.

I almost wish I was monarch of the country I currently reside in.
    But I'm in charge of something far greater; Aperture Science. Where we do science because we can.

Helloooo?

Any one here?

No?

;___;

@Roxas.; what are you going on about?

When ever I show up no one is here.

like now ;_;

nicknamed Lickilucky TheYellowLickilicky's Avatar

Hello, sorry I've been gone for a long time, I've been busy. lol So, what happened while I was away?
    crunch munch chew chew snuffle slurp crunch munch chomp chomp gobble gulp

Barry, if I'm correct, my money is no good in your homeland. I think. Unless someone here knows the conversion?

If the game Japan based on you is accurate, you really ought to do something about your security. It really is atrocious if a lone...whatever you are...can get past a entire castle of Royal Guards. Germany would not stand for it.
    I have told Princess Zelda as much, but we've bigger things to worry about at the moment. Namely Ganondorf.
    And you don't think having a Castle of Competent Guards would significantly help in your fight against this Gerudo King? Or do you simply enjoy doing it yourself?

Barry, perhaps his money would work in India...
    La la la la la, la la la, la la la~

And you don't think having a Castle of Competent Guards would significantly help in your fight against this Gerudo King? Or do you simply enjoy doing it yourself?
    If by "competent guards" you mean "insanely powerful sorcerers", then certainly I think that would help. It wasn't just the guards he slaughtered—the Knights of Hyrule proper were wiped out, too. The fact of the matter is, I'm pretty sure the Triforce of Courage is the only thing protecting me from Ganondorf's magic. Not that I'd back down if I didn't have it; I'd just be about a hundred times more likely to get killed.

Which reminds me of why I'm actually here: I've come in search of a Piece of Heart that's rumoured to be in the area. You see, I intend to be at my maximum potential when I go to rescue the Princess, and I only need three more Pieces of Heart to completely fill my Heart Container capacity.

Before you question why I'm taking my time, I'm confident that Ganondorf won't kill the Princess before I get there. He needs us both alive to get the whole Triforce.
    BARRYSTHENAMEDUH likes this.

U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP BARRYSTHENAMEDUH's Avatar

ATTENSION EVERYONE!!! TODAY IS SATERDAY THE 13TH.
    That's the day EVERYONE has AWFUL luck, umn, right?!....Maybe I should see if that Red Gyarados is still around Lake Affinity.....
    ~DawnFairy=)~ likes this.
    TEN.....9.....8.......Well! Don't just STAND there...

If by "competent guards" you mean "insanely powerful sorcerers", then certainly I think that would help. It wasn't just the guards he slaughtered—the Knights of Hyrule proper were wiped out, too. The fact of the matter is, I'm pretty sure the Triforce of Courage is the only thing protecting me from Ganondorf's magic. Not that I'd back down if I didn't have it; I'd just be about a hundred times more likely to get killed.

Which reminds me of why I'm actually here: I've come in search of a Piece of Heart that's rumoured to be in the area. You see, I intend to be at my maximum potential when I go to rescue the Princess, and I only need three more Pieces of Heart to completely fill my Heart Container capacity.

Before you question why I'm taking my time, I'm confident that Ganondorf won't kill the Princess before I get there. He needs us both alive to get the whole Triforce.
    Are you also the only one capable of defeating the various enemies and minions he has to offer? I did not say that they should attempt to defeat the Great King of Evil himself, but surely if they were well trained they could help you with the lesser enemies, so you don't over exert yourself. They can take on those, and you can challenge Ganondorf. No? Or are they that incompetent they cannot even begin to figure out how one goes about killing a bunch of bats or ghosts?

No, no, I have not seen any piece of heart. Forgive me if I am wrong, but when you say 'I'm confident that Ganondorf won't kill the Princess before I get there. He needs us both alive to get the whole Triforce,' are you also confident he won't torture her or something of the sort? It won't kill her...

Quote Originally Posted by BARRYSTHENAMEDUH View Post
    ATTENSION EVERYONE!!! TODAY IS SATERDAY THE 13TH.
    That's the day EVERYONE has AWFUL luck, umn, right?!....Maybe I should see if that Red Gyarados is still around Lake Affinity.....
    Barry, that would be Friday the thirteenth...

at least Barry isn't trying to be a vampire anymore

He was trying to be a vampire?

Are you lying, did I miss it, or is he such a terrible actor that I didn't notice?

Daddy's had enough now... James "Jim" Moriarty's Avatar

"I think that the latter would be appropriate to assume..." *how I do love to cause trouble*
    "Sorry boys, I'm sooo changeable!"