Halloween Party 2012! - Page 91
Page 91 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1774

Thread: Halloween Party 2012!

  1. #1351
    U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP BARRYSTHENAMEDUH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sinnoh of course?
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    ^ Yes, King Whatever your called again. YES.

    *grin's and poses with eye sparkling glee*
    TEN.....9.....8.......Well! Don't just STAND there...

  2. #1352
    Generously sized penguin Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dream Land
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Okay, I can't send him a private message. My post count is zero. And this party doesn't count these posts. -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
    I was here before you. You must be ineffective; your little plant creature didn't even hurt the...generously sized penguin.

  3. #1353
    U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP BARRYSTHENAMEDUH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sinnoh of course?
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dedede View Post
    Okay, I can't send him a private message. My post count is zero. And this party doesn't count these posts. -_-
    Naturally, MY post count should be over 9000 by now if it DID.

    Hah.
    TEN.....9.....8.......Well! Don't just STAND there...

  4. #1354
    Generously sized penguin Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dream Land
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Quote Originally Posted by BARRYSTHENAMEDUH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedede View Post
    Okay, I can't send him a private message. My post count is zero. And this party doesn't count these posts. -_-
    Naturally, MY post count should be over 9000 by now if it DID.

    Hah.


    I think this guy from some show mentioned that number.
    Quote Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
    I was here before you. You must be ineffective; your little plant creature didn't even hurt the...generously sized penguin.

  5. #1355
    U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP BARRYSTHENAMEDUH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sinnoh of course?
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dedede View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BARRYSTHENAMEDUH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedede View Post
    Okay, I can't send him a private message. My post count is zero. And this party doesn't count these posts. -_-
    Naturally, MY post count should be over 9000 by now if it DID.

    Hah.


    I think this guy from some show mentioned that number.
    Awww, sweeet...he remind's me of my hero, Paul, a bit <3 I love it.

    ....Wow. All this time i'm in this party. And I barely mension Paul at all.

    I really have been too full of myself lately. Why??!!

    *head bang's...*
    TEN.....9.....8.......Well! Don't just STAND there...

  6. #1356
    Generously sized penguin Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dream Land
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Quote Originally Posted by BARRYSTHENAMEDUH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedede View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BARRYSTHENAMEDUH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedede View Post
    Okay, I can't send him a private message. My post count is zero. And this party doesn't count these posts. -_-
    Naturally, MY post count should be over 9000 by now if it DID.

    Hah.


    I think this guy from some show mentioned that number.
    Awww, sweeet...he remind's me of my hero, Paul, a bit <3 I love it.

    ....Wow. All this time i'm in this party. And I barely mension Paul at all.

    I really have been too full of myself lately. Why??!!

    *head bang's...*
    Paul did tell his name somewhere before. I think he was a bit harsh to one of his Pokemon. I can tell you it was a Fire-type Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
    I was here before you. You must be ineffective; your little plant creature didn't even hurt the...generously sized penguin.

  7. #1357
    U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP BARRYSTHENAMEDUH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sinnoh of course?
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dedede View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BARRYSTHENAMEDUH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedede View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BARRYSTHENAMEDUH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedede View Post
    Okay, I can't send him a private message. My post count is zero. And this party doesn't count these posts. -_-
    Naturally, MY post count should be over 9000 by now if it DID.

    Hah.


    I think this guy from some show mentioned that number.
    Awww, sweeet...he remind's me of my hero, Paul, a bit <3 I love it.

    ....Wow. All this time i'm in this party. And I barely mension Paul at all.

    I really have been too full of myself lately. Why??!!

    *head bang's...*
    Paul did tell his name somewhere before. I think he was a bit harsh to one of his Pokemon. I can tell you it was a Fire-type Pokemon.
    ...Huh? What do you mean?

    o_O;
    TEN.....9.....8.......Well! Don't just STAND there...

  8. #1358
    Generously sized penguin Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dream Land
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Quote Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
    I was here before you. You must be ineffective; your little plant creature didn't even hurt the...generously sized penguin.

  9. #1359
    U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP BARRYSTHENAMEDUH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sinnoh of course?
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dedede View Post
    OH YEAH. That's his Chimchar. I never got why it seemed to act so nervus around him and stuff, though....
    TEN.....9.....8.......Well! Don't just STAND there...

  10. #1360
    Generously sized penguin Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dream Land
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    And this picture shows him releasing him.

    Paul simply said "It was too weak" or something. I feel bad for that Chimchar...I think someone else might have him by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
    I was here before you. You must be ineffective; your little plant creature didn't even hurt the...generously sized penguin.

  11. #1361
    U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP BARRYSTHENAMEDUH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sinnoh of course?
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dedede View Post
    And this picture shows him releasing him.

    Paul simply said "It was too weak" or something. I feel bad for that Chimchar...I think someone else might have him by now.
    ....
    That is pretty sad now that I think about it.

    Well so long as the trainer isn't some loser like Ash is, i'm fine with it.

    :P
    TEN.....9.....8.......Well! Don't just STAND there...

  12. #1362
    Generously sized penguin Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dream Land
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    *Finds a Mewtwo*
    Mewtwo: Fools, your Pokémon attacks won’t weaken me, my power is too great! No trainer can conquer me.
    *Throws a Poké Ball and catches it in the first one XD*
    Lucky me, huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
    I was here before you. You must be ineffective; your little plant creature didn't even hurt the...generously sized penguin.

  13. #1363
    U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP BARRYSTHENAMEDUH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sinnoh of course?
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    ^ Great job penguin man! XD Now catch another one for me please??? :( *pouty face* Or else PAY UP!!!>(...only cuz thats my catch phrase, of course....eheheheh' xD;
    TEN.....9.....8.......Well! Don't just STAND there...

  14. #1364
    Generously sized penguin Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dream Land
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    I was just lucky on that one. I do have a lot of ultra balls and a Hydreigon with me, though.

    Hey, I just saw another Mewtwo!

    Mewtwo: So, you captured one of my friends? Well, you are one lucky penguin.
    Quote Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
    I was here before you. You must be ineffective; your little plant creature didn't even hurt the...generously sized penguin.

  15. #1365
    U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP BARRYSTHENAMEDUH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sinnoh of course?
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    ^ AWEESOME!!! I hope some hallows don't take them away from us!...uh oh i just said hallows......
    TEN.....9.....8.......Well! Don't just STAND there...

Page 91 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •