Halloween Party 2012! - Page 115
Page 115 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 1774

Thread: Halloween Party 2012!

Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

*swings sword and actually hits the energy ball this time*

I don't think any admins are coming... should we just unmask ourselves regardless?

Or we could give them another day. Surely the staff knows what they're doing plus Min is in a different time zone then the rest of us

*ducks to avoid the energy ball*

Is this thing getting faster or is it just me?

nicknamed Lickilucky TheYellowLickilicky's Avatar

I don't know... *tries to hit energy ball but misses* oh well, I was never good at sports anyways
    crunch munch chew chew snuffle slurp crunch munch chomp chomp gobble gulp

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Haha, sorry everyone, I was too busy with school. Sorry for any inconvenience. ^_^;
    No, I lost track of date and thought it was still Halloween there, I dunno why

Unmasking starts now, and posting with your main account to comment on posts/etc. is allowed :3

Such as, I'm Mintaka :3

I often use 'uh' or 'um' in typing so thought this would be a fun name for this year's Halloween sock :P

Hey everyone, Orion here!

I chose Micheal because Halloween is my favorite movie ever (Micheal Myers was also my irl costume this year). I kinda wished I had picked someone different. Micheal says only one word in the entire series. "Die" isn't really something you can base someone's personality and mannerisms on, so it was very difficult.

Oh, well, here it goes...

Latias, I pretend to be, but Knock Out is the real me!

I love Latias a ton, especially as a maid. I thought it would be awesome to pretend to be one. :P

Hey, this is Caprizant.

I chose Sollux because I was in the middle of catching up on Homestuck at the time, and he happened to be my favorite troll just then. Turns out he's kinda tough to be at parties. I wish I'd chosen someone easier to be, maybe Dave. :P

/probably made it completely obvious who he was by accidentally posting on his main account here before quickly deleting it once

Blog Entries

Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by 2ollux View Post
    Hey, this is Caprizant.

I chose Sollux because I was in the middle of catching up on Homestuck at the time, and he happened to be my favorite troll just then. Turns out he's kinda tough to be at parties. I wish I'd chosen someone easier to be, maybe Dave. :P

/probably made it completely obvious who he was by accidentally posting on his main account here before quickly deleting it once
    It's cool bro, I did the exact same thing yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Latias Maid View Post
    Oh, well, here it goes...

Latias, I pretend to be, but Knock Out is the real me!

I love Latias a ton, especially as a maid. I thought it would be awesome to pretend to be one. :P
    Yeah, I don't think anyone doubted you were under the mask XD

We're all revealing? Cool.

Well, if anyone couldn't somehow tell, I'm Rio Kamishiro. XD

And you guys guessed it, Navi and I are really Glitchipedia! Link is basically a blank slate, the perfect character to project a personality onto. Much easier to play than the one I picked for the 2010 Halloween party, Darth Maul.

Ryoga Kamishiro here. I chose Kaito since I thought he'd be pretty easy for me to be, and I don't dislike him, so yeah.

This adorable Earl of Trancy is actually FinalArcadia!

But I bet that was pretty obvious, given my penchant for blondes with crazy expressions, huh? XD

nicknamed Lickilucky TheYellowLickilicky's Avatar

*Takes off Lickilicky costume* lol Hi everyone, I'm actually PikaTuesday! Surprised? I picked a random Pokémon that I like but it's not that well known that I like it, I don't really think anyone suspected it because they think I'm obsessed with Emolgas or something lol probably because of my avatar being a drawing of an Emolga. I also tried to act different so it would be harder to guess (but I'm not sure anyone noticed anyways lol), and I threw in random stuff Lickilickies like to do. (like licking *licks poffins* lol) I probably didn't word this post right, heh, sorry for that, guys. Oh and my signature is from PMD, when you have dinner at the guild, just in case you were wondering lol. And once I almost accidentally revealed myself early, good thing no one noticed. I accidentally quoted someone and said something like "Because I'm a Lickilicky and I like to lick stuff" in my main account, I forgot the quick switch ! I deleted it and hoped that the guy I quoted wouldn't notice. Then I made a blog entry about it lol "oh my glob I just made a mistake, hopefully no one notices it..." that's what that was about. lol, sorry if that was off topic and sorry this post is so long. lol I had a great time at the party, even though I was absent for quite a bit in some parts....but it doesn't matter, it was still awesome! 'Till next time!
    Last edited by TheYellowLickilicky; 2nd November 2012 at 12:36 AM.
    crunch munch chew chew snuffle slurp crunch munch chomp chomp gobble gulp

And I, my dear ladies and Gentelman, am...

Neon Borealis.

Perhaps a bit obvious, considering my like of the series. I had a blast playing this. Even though I wasn't here that often. I will certainly come back next year.
    Every puzzle has an answer.