Halloween Party 2012! - Page 103

Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1774
Like Tree605Likes

Thread: Halloween Party 2012!

  1. #1531
    Unity, Duty, Destiny Toa Tahu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ta-Koro
    Posts
    29

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Well, I don't know about large, but it sure is heavy... *puts it away*

    ...

    Hey, Navi, how come it's only heavy while I'm holding it?

    *"Uh..."*

    Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too.

  2. #1532
    Musical Mistro Austria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hero of Time View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Austria View Post
    Are you also the only one capable of defeating the various enemies and minions he has to offer? I did not say that they should attempt to defeat the Great King of Evil himself, but surely if they were well trained they could help you with the lesser enemies, so you don't over exert yourself. They can take on those, and you can challenge Ganondorf. No? Or are they that incompetent they cannot even begin to figure out how one goes about killing a bunch of bats or ghosts?
    I'd like to see them try to take on ReDeads and Gibdos without the Sun's Song. Ever been swallowed by a Like Like? It hurts. And whatever bats and ghosts are—

    *"I think he means Keese and Poes."*

    ... Okay, Keese I'll give you. Poes I wouldn't be so sure about, but I suppose it's possible.

    But then we have to consider that Ganondorf left me alone on purpose in the hopes that the Princess would show herself. Guards and knights would not be so useful to him—in all likelihood, they would never even know his minions existed before they died.

    Quote Originally Posted by Austria View Post
    No, no, I have not seen any piece of heart. Forgive me if I am wrong, but when you say 'I'm confident that Ganondorf won't kill the Princess before I get there. He needs us both alive to get the whole Triforce,' are you also confident he won't torture her or something of the sort? It won't kill her...
    He can't control his power that precisely, I'm sure of it. Anything he tried would cause real harm, not simply pain. It would eventually kill her. He can't risk that.

    If there's no Piece of Heart here, can anyone tell me another place I could look?
    That is true...Of course, your quest might have been easier with a few companions- not disrespect intended Navi- but I see your point. About Zelda however...he does not necessarily have to use his own powers on her does he? I am sure there are other, less fatal means to go about torturing her...
    By the way...where on Earth do you keep all your equipment anyway? I don't see any sort of bag anywhere...

    Are you alright Latias Maid?

  3. #1533
    Daddy's had enough now... James "Jim" Moriarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In my spider's web
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    "Soo.... what have I missed?"
    "Sorry boys, I'm sooo changeable!"

  4. #1534
    Musical Mistro Austria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Nothing at all, my friend...
    La la la la la, la la la, la la la~

  5. #1535
    Daddy's had enough now... James "Jim" Moriarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In my spider's web
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    "Ohhh well.... who wants to DO something?!"
    "Sorry boys, I'm sooo changeable!"

  6. #1536
    Musical Mistro Austria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Such as? I can say I have any suggestions...What does one usually do in these sort of parties?
    La la la la la, la la la, la la la~

  7. #1537
    Daddy's had enough now... James "Jim" Moriarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In my spider's web
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    "To be honest I have NO idea... the parties I tend to go to involve.... deadly russian roulette, meeting good underworld contacts.... and spying on government officials.... talking of which if anyone has any crimes they need help in committing, come to daddy"................
    "Sorry boys, I'm sooo changeable!"

  8. #1538
    Ice Cream? Roxas.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Clock Tower
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    i just have terrible luck, no one is ever on when I am. why did I have to be number XIII?

  9. #1539
    Unity, Duty, Destiny Toa Tahu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ta-Koro
    Posts
    29

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Quote Originally Posted by Austria View Post
    That is true...Of course, your quest might have been easier with a few companions- not disrespect intended Navi- but I see your point. About Zelda however...he does not necessarily have to use his own powers on her does he? I am sure there are other, less fatal means to go about torturing her...
    I hardly see what reason he has to torture her. He's evil, not sadistic. Everything he does, he does with some sort of purpose, not simply because it gives him pleasure. And he doesn't need to torture her to lure me into his lair—he knows I'm coming anyway, and likely assumes I will rush in hastily for fear of what he may do to her, meaning he needn't lift a finger. I may hold the Triforce of Courage, but that does not mean I am without wisdom. I thank the Great Deku Tree and Navi here for that.

    *"Aww, that's so swee—HEY! LISTEN! We have to rescue the Princess, Link! ... Sorry, I don't know where that came from."*

    And, Austria, please show some respect and refer to her as Princess Zelda. Forgiving as she is, familiarity is still an egregious gaffe when speaking to or about members of the Royal Family.

    Quote Originally Posted by Austria View Post
    By the way...where on Earth do you keep all your equipment anyway? I don't see any sort of bag anywhere...
    I've been wondering that myself... but even Navi can't figure it out. I suppose we shall never know.

  10. #1540
    Quit dinkin' around! Peppy Hare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arwing, hitting Z or R twice.
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    It's quiet. Too quiet.
    Quote Originally Posted by BARRYSTHENAMEDUH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppy Hare View Post
    Where do you keep getting all these rabbit pictures from?
    Umn....People pay me them over pokedollars?
    Well stop posting them, I recognized some of them and do not approve of their displaying themselves in that manner.

  11. #1541
    nicknamed Lickilucky TheYellowLickilicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    where all the Lickilickies are
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Wazzup people? I haven't been posting often lol because I got busy, and I guess I missed a huge chunk of conversation...was it fun? lol *licks all the doorknobs*
    crunch munch chew chew snuffle slurp crunch munch chomp chomp gobble gulp

  12. #1542
    Storm's A-coming Thundercrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring Above the Horizon
    Posts
    0

    Follow Thundercrack on Tumblr

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    I'm back everyone. I decided to take a break from protecting the Master Emerald for a while. A lot of you have joined, huh? Since I'm a loner, I'm going to feel very awkward...

  13. #1543
    Musical Mistro Austria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hero of Time View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Austria View Post
    That is true...Of course, your quest might have been easier with a few companions- not disrespect intended Navi- but I see your point. About Zelda however...he does not necessarily have to use his own powers on her does he? I am sure there are other, less fatal means to go about torturing her...
    I hardly see what reason he has to torture her. He's evil, not sadistic. Everything he does, he does with some sort of purpose, not simply because it gives him pleasure. And he doesn't need to torture her to lure me into his lair—he knows I'm coming anyway, and likely assumes I will rush in hastily for fear of what he may do to her, meaning he needn't lift a finger. I may hold the Triforce of Courage, but that does not mean I am without wisdom. I thank the Great Deku Tree and Navi here for that.

    *"Aww, that's so swee—HEY! LISTEN! We have to rescue the Princess, Link! ... Sorry, I don't know where that came from."*

    And, Austria, please show some respect and refer to her as Princess Zelda. Forgiving as she is, familiarity is still an egregious gaffe when speaking to or about members of the Royal Family.
    I would have said he would torture her simply to spite you, but perhaps that is simply because of my experience with Prussia, since Ganondorf has no reason to as of yet...Forgive me, I have played a game made by Japan based on your story, and I am not entirely sure how accurate it is. Assuming you survive your battle, please do tell me what it was like...However, allow me to ask you a more personal question...If she was to be tortured be it by Ganondorf or anyone else, how would you react? Would your anger cloud your judgement?

    Also, I apologise. As a nation, I have seen hundreds of rulers come and go. They last for mere seconds before passing away...it can be rather depressing at times...However, I am sure your Princess will be an excellent ruler, and I wish you both well...

    Quote Originally Posted by Austria View Post
    By the way...where on Earth do you keep all your equipment anyway? I don't see any sort of bag anywhere...
    I've been wondering that myself... but even Navi can't figure it out. I suppose we shall never know.[/QUOTE]

    If you have no idea, how do you manage to get anything out?



    Pleased to meet you, Knuckles.
    La la la la la, la la la, la la la~

  14. #1544
    Daddy's had enough now... James "Jim" Moriarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In my spider's web
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Intrigued to meet you oh knuckles the hedgehog :)
    "Sorry boys, I'm sooo changeable!"

  15. #1545
    Musical Mistro Austria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

    Good evening Jim. What have you been doing?
    La la la la la, la la la, la la la~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •