Halloween Party 2012! - Page 103

Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1774
Like Tree605Likes

Thread: Halloween Party 2012!

Default Re: Halloween Party 2012!

Well, I don't know about large, but it sure is heavy... *puts it away*

Hey, Navi, how come it's only heavy while I'm holding it?

*"Uh..."*

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hero of Time View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Austria View Post
    Are you also the only one capable of defeating the various enemies and minions he has to offer? I did not say that they should attempt to defeat the Great King of Evil himself, but surely if they were well trained they could help you with the lesser enemies, so you don't over exert yourself. They can take on those, and you can challenge Ganondorf. No? Or are they that incompetent they cannot even begin to figure out how one goes about killing a bunch of bats or ghosts?
    I'd like to see them try to take on ReDeads and Gibdos without the Sun's Song. Ever been swallowed by a Like Like? It hurts. And whatever bats and ghosts are—

*"I think he means Keese and Poes."*

... Okay, Keese I'll give you. Poes I wouldn't be so sure about, but I suppose it's possible.

But then we have to consider that Ganondorf left me alone on purpose in the hopes that the Princess would show herself. Guards and knights would not be so useful to him—in all likelihood, they would never even know his minions existed before they died.

No, no, I have not seen any piece of heart. Forgive me if I am wrong, but when you say 'I'm confident that Ganondorf won't kill the Princess before I get there. He needs us both alive to get the whole Triforce,' are you also confident he won't torture her or something of the sort? It won't kill her...
    He can't control his power that precisely, I'm sure of it. Anything he tried would cause real harm, not simply pain. It would eventually kill her. He can't risk that.

If there's no Piece of Heart here, can anyone tell me another place I could look?
    That is true...Of course, your quest might have been easier with a few companions- not disrespect intended Navi- but I see your point. About Zelda however...he does not necessarily have to use his own powers on her does he? I am sure there are other, less fatal means to go about torturing her...
    By the way...where on Earth do you keep all your equipment anyway? I don't see any sort of bag anywhere...

Are you alright Latias Maid?

Daddy's had enough now... James "Jim" Moriarty's Avatar

"Soo.... what have I missed?"
    "Sorry boys, I'm sooo changeable!"

Nothing at all, my friend...
    La la la la la, la la la, la la la~

"Ohhh well.... who wants to DO something?!"

Such as? I can say I have any suggestions...What does one usually do in these sort of parties?

"To be honest I have NO idea... the parties I tend to go to involve.... deadly russian roulette, meeting good underworld contacts.... and spying on government officials.... talking of which if anyone has any crimes they need help in committing, come to daddy"................

i just have terrible luck, no one is ever on when I am. why did I have to be number XIII?

That is true...Of course, your quest might have been easier with a few companions- not disrespect intended Navi- but I see your point. About Zelda however...he does not necessarily have to use his own powers on her does he? I am sure there are other, less fatal means to go about torturing her...
    I hardly see what reason he has to torture her. He's evil, not sadistic. Everything he does, he does with some sort of purpose, not simply because it gives him pleasure. And he doesn't need to torture her to lure me into his lair—he knows I'm coming anyway, and likely assumes I will rush in hastily for fear of what he may do to her, meaning he needn't lift a finger. I may hold the Triforce of Courage, but that does not mean I am without wisdom. I thank the Great Deku Tree and Navi here for that.

*"Aww, that's so swee—HEY! LISTEN! We have to rescue the Princess, Link! ... Sorry, I don't know where that came from."*

And, Austria, please show some respect and refer to her as Princess Zelda. Forgiving as she is, familiarity is still an egregious gaffe when speaking to or about members of the Royal Family.

By the way...where on Earth do you keep all your equipment anyway? I don't see any sort of bag anywhere...
    I've been wondering that myself... but even Navi can't figure it out. I suppose we shall never know.

Quit dinkin' around! Peppy Hare's Avatar

It's quiet. Too quiet.
    Quote Originally Posted by BARRYSTHENAMEDUH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppy Hare View Post
    Where do you keep getting all these rabbit pictures from?
    Umn....People pay me them over pokedollars?
    Well stop posting them, I recognized some of them and do not approve of their displaying themselves in that manner.

nicknamed Lickilucky TheYellowLickilicky's Avatar

Wazzup people? I haven't been posting often lol because I got busy, and I guess I missed a huge chunk of conversation...was it fun? lol *licks all the doorknobs*
    crunch munch chew chew snuffle slurp crunch munch chomp chomp gobble gulp

Follow Thundercrack on Tumblr

I'm back everyone. I decided to take a break from protecting the Master Emerald for a while. A lot of you have joined, huh? Since I'm a loner, I'm going to feel very awkward...

Quote Originally Posted by The Hero of Time View Post
    I hardly see what reason he has to torture her. He's evil, not sadistic. Everything he does, he does with some sort of purpose, not simply because it gives him pleasure. And he doesn't need to torture her to lure me into his lair—he knows I'm coming anyway, and likely assumes I will rush in hastily for fear of what he may do to her, meaning he needn't lift a finger. I may hold the Triforce of Courage, but that does not mean I am without wisdom. I thank the Great Deku Tree and Navi here for that.

*"Aww, that's so swee—HEY! LISTEN! We have to rescue the Princess, Link! ... Sorry, I don't know where that came from."*

And, Austria, please show some respect and refer to her as Princess Zelda. Forgiving as she is, familiarity is still an egregious gaffe when speaking to or about members of the Royal Family.
    I would have said he would torture her simply to spite you, but perhaps that is simply because of my experience with Prussia, since Ganondorf has no reason to as of yet...Forgive me, I have played a game made by Japan based on your story, and I am not entirely sure how accurate it is. Assuming you survive your battle, please do tell me what it was like...However, allow me to ask you a more personal question...If she was to be tortured be it by Ganondorf or anyone else, how would you react? Would your anger cloud your judgement?

Also, I apologise. As a nation, I have seen hundreds of rulers come and go. They last for mere seconds before passing away...it can be rather depressing at times...However, I am sure your Princess will be an excellent ruler, and I wish you both well...

I've been wondering that myself... but even Navi can't figure it out. I suppose we shall never know.[/QUOTE]

If you have no idea, how do you manage to get anything out?

Pleased to meet you, Knuckles.

Intrigued to meet you oh knuckles the hedgehog :)

Good evening Jim. What have you been doing?