Edit to win a free Victini ~ Read first post before posting, please. - Page 15

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Edit to win a free Victini ~ Read first post before posting, please.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Edit, and win a free Victini!

Quote Originally Posted by ! Thunder Lord Z View Post
    *gasps* Suffocating him? Without letting me know? He has to be at least 10 years old, for Arceus' sake! As for you, Leroy V. Victini, you are coming with me! You are under house arrest for the rest of your miserable life, never to see the light of day again! I am ashamed of you.
    What's to be ashamed of? He likes me better than all of you. Deal with it. *Victini nods* What'd I tell you? Come on, V! Let's go play some Monopoly!

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Flareth View Post
    *breathes deeply* What's to be ashamed of? He likes !TLZ better than me. Deal with it...

*Victini nods*

Well, I'll go play Monopoly by myself, then...all alone...
    Aw, cheer up! I'll give you a Mew plushie if you give me your Deluxe Platinum Legendary Ownership license...and your soul...
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

Aw, cheer up! I'll show you a selection of scarring videos of me dissecting and burning a Mew plushie (repeatedly skewered and bisected using frozen vapor) if you give me your Deluxe Platinum Legendary Ownership license to tape to a rocket...and your baby sister...

Yeah, ignore that last one, that's just the sick ol' pedophile in me takin' control for a minute.

Might not be able to suppress those urges by the time the sister arrives in the mail, though... *grins*
    Err... can I just ship you an annoying little (male) brat? Sorry, don't have a sister, likely never will.

It'll be first-class mail, though. That I'll promise. *starts to pack up*

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshi View Post
    Err... can I just ship you a Victini? Sorry, don't have a shiny Floatzel, likely never will.

It'll be first-class mail, though. That I'll promise. *starts to pack up*
    Gee, thanks! I needed it back.

Blog Entries

Gee, thanks! I needed it back so I could gift it to IceKyurem.
    Thank you Flareth. Now I'll take little Shōri Viliossa (Japanese for victory FYI) to the ice cream parlour.

(IMO, her real name is Shōri Viliossa. Leroy V. Victini is just the name she uses on the internet so people think she's a rough tough boy.
    /Theory)
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IceKyurem View Post
    Thank you Flareth. Now I'll take little Shōri Viliossa (Japanese for victory FYI) to the chopping block. I'ma have Victini burgers tonight!
    No, no, NO! Leroy is not edible. Come here, V, wanna go to see a play? *Victini jumps for joy*

Quote Originally Posted by IceKyurem;
    (IMO, her real name is Shōri Viliossa. Leroy V. Victini is just the name she uses on the internet so people think she's a rough tough boy.
    /Theory)
    NO WAI! Leroy is a he, and his name is Leroy f--kin' V. Victini!

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

No, no, NO! Victini flesh is very edible. Quite delectable, actually. Come here, V, wanna have some?
    Really? You're teaching Leroy George "V" Victini (he applied for a name change" cannibalism? Don't you know that Victini is high in carbs and sodium, and devoid of nutrition? Come on, Leroy, let's get ourselves some healthier food! And not rice cakes, either. *Victini is somewhat amused*

NO WAI! Leroy is a he, and his name is Leroy f--kin' V. Victini!
    [Technically, Victini is a legendary, and like most legendaries, it is genderless. IceKyurem or anyone else may call Victini by any pronoun they wish, even if it implies Alternate Character Interpretations (as IK has done in the post above Flareth's). You could even insist that Leroy is actually a Dwebble with self-confidence issues who disguises him/herself as a confident Victini because he/she is certain that him/her will never be loved otherwise, i.e. narcissism (hey, that's a pretty good theory) and I'd be fine. It's only when it violates BMGf rules I become concerned.]

[Also, for side notes, we're switching to brackets. Parentheses are used often in main text, while brackets are rarely used outside BB tags...I just thought it would be more appropriate. Does anyone object?]
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Blog Entries

Really? You're teaching Leroy George "V" Victini (he applied for a name change) cannibalism? Don't you know that Victini is already very fat, and therefore unclean? Come on, Leroy, let's get ourselves some even more nutritionally drained food! And not jelly donuts, either. *Victini is not amused*
    Hey now, let's not make wild accusations. And only I know that Victini *****'* **** *** ****. How about some Subway? *Victini agrees*

[You could even insist that Leroy is actually a Dwebble with self-confidence issues who disguises him/herself as a confident Victini because he/she is certain that him/her will never be loved otherwise, i.e. narcissism (hey, that's a pretty good theory) and I'd be fine.]
    Be careful. You know Leroy doesn't like being called a Dwebble. *Victini readies a V-Create* Oh, come on! All he did was suggest a theory, that's all.

[Also, for side notes, we're switching to brackets. Parentheses are used often in main text, while brackets are rarely used outside BB tags...I just thought it would be more appropriate. Does anyone object?]
    {I OBJECT. I'd rather use these {}, personally.}

Blog Entries

Hey now, let's not make wild accusations. And only I know that n00by Victini *****'* **** *** ****. How about I throw you away until you're not a n00b anymore? *Victini agrees*
    *picks up Shori from the trash can*
    Don't worry Shori, you're not a n00b.

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Now I like Shaymin better Fluffy Cinccino's Avatar
    Blog Entries

*picks up Shori from the trash can*
    Don't worry Shori, you are a n00b and I know that Fluffy likes n00bs.
    Yes, I love n00bs! And "Shori" is one, so I figure you wouldn't want it anymore!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Cinccino View Post
    Yes, I hate n00bs! And "Shori" is one, so I figure I wouldn't want it anymore! Here. Take Shori back.
    Thank you, Fluffy Cinccino. Now, Shori, what do you say to battling Joey's 'top percentage' Rattata again?

Blog Entries

Follow No Lynch on Tumblr

Thank you, Fluffy Cinccino. Now, Shori, what do you say to eating Joey's 'top percentage' Rattata? *Victini is grossed out*
    Leroy, take this barf bag! *Victini takes the barf bag, and throws up in it* Leroy, destroy that thing, with a V-Create. *Victini stares at me as if I'm an idiot* Please? *Victini sighs, the uses V-create on the barf bag, and looks at IceKyurem with signs of neglect*
    Catch a tail by the tiger,
    Take the horns by the bull,
    A bird in need is a friend indeed,
    So pull the eyes over the wool!

Blog Entries

Talking Re: Edit, and win a free Victini!

Quote Originally Posted by BoredBeyondBelief View Post
    Leroy, take this litter box! *Victini takes the litter box, and throws up in it* Leroy, destroy that thing, with a V-Create. *Victini stares at me with a mad look.* Please? *Victini gets angry, and blows me up with a V-Create.*
    Hey, V! What's up with that? *Victini points at BBB's head* OOh, alright. He was a wimp anyway.

{OFF TOPIC: Is it alright if I add something about Victini?}

Blog Entries

Hey, V! What's up with that? *Victini points at BBB's head* OOh, alright. I was hungry. Hey, V, let's have meatloaf tonight! Our specialty: BBB, Seel, and Victini. Victini:

{OFF TOPIC: Is it alright if I add some other meats too?}
    Hey, hey! No eating other users, OR Fire/Psychic types! (Except Darmanitan) C'mon Victini, let's go surf the internet!
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by TFSpock View Post
    C'mon Victini, let's go drop you off at AntiKyurem's house!
    Okay Victini, let's make you a home!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast