Babelfished!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babelfished!

The Dude Abides

Default Babelfished!

This game is simple. You all know about the Alta Vista Babelfish, right? Well, I found a fun thing to use that for. You type in some stuff in English, translate it into another language, then translate it back to English. I encourage translating through multiple languages for best effect. I'll start:
    For example as for negligence 1, since the negligence of representative that has acted between the scales of that employment is wage in proj4sta'meno, perhaps is wage in other those that depend from the relation of contracting part.
    Isn't that fun?
    This is the only proven use of the Babelfish.
    Here is link: http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

Original message: The first girl turns into a silver rabbit. The second girl turns into an orange cat. The third girl turns into a red snake. The fourth girl turns into a blue dolphin. The fifth girl turns into a green panther. They all have a grand old time.

Babelfish: First small rotary rabbit of girl. 2nd the girl it is small turns oranje of ga ' ta. 3rd the girl it is small, the order whose waiting is red is turned. Color of the rotary color whose 1/4 of the blue of bruinvis of the girl is small. 5th the girl it is small turns the green of leopardo. There is a satisfaction whose time ilikjwme ' is not large entirely in this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Original message: Hey, baby, can you bleed like me?

Babelfish: One went away and next to end to the content in the boy and the more far possible impact was afterwords the XI and there after outside compared?
    Last edited by Roses Ablaze; 9th October 2005 at 03:07 AM.

Thank you Jolty for the banner!
    Pokémon Messageboards I Visit:
    Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden ~ Serebii's Pokemon Page
    My LiveJournal
    "Stop making us have sex with each other in your fanfictions." ~Ray Toro of My Chemical Romance
    "I am dead serious. I am not that pretty." ~Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance

φιλομαθής Zhen Lin's Avatar Vice-Webmaster

I find that going through multiple languages before returning to English, and adding Chinese, Japanese or Korean to the mix, makes for some truly outrageous, ahem, 'translations'.

English->Japanese->English:
    Human everyone the freedom which is born with dignity and right and is equal. They favor to the reason and conscience, in mind of same trade union mutual functioning should do.

English->French->Greek->English:

All humains ktres are free and equal supported in in the dignity and right. They are financed the cause and the conscience and it will be supposed they act to mj other in a spirit of brotherhood.
    波導は我に有り

Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

I bet you can guess the original message of this one: And after this Brutus? Autumn and, Ceaser.

Another one -

Original message: Float like a butterfly, sing like a bee.
    Babelfished: this Vlotter box of the place connects risoluta of the butterfly he, is which he does not know? ; .

LOL I think the only word that survived was butterfly.
    Last edited by Roses Ablaze; 9th October 2005 at 09:19 PM.

My LiveJournal
    "Stop making us have sex with each other in your fanfictions." ~Ray Toro of My Chemical Romance

Java Girl Barb's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

[original message]We the people, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare of and secure the blessings of liberty, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

English -> Portugese -> English
    We the people, in to order you form it lives perfect union, establish executes, ensure domestic tranquility, provide will be the common defense, promote the general welfare of and secure the blessings of liberty, of ordain and establish this Constitution will be the United States of America.

English -> Italian -> French -> English
    We the people, in order to form has more perfect union, establish justice, general ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the welfare of and secure the blessings of liberty, C ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

original text: "Lawanda wears broken shoes"

English>japanese>english
    Lawanda has attached the shoes which are broken to the body

English>chinese>english
    Lawanda puts on the broken shoe
    Hang 6 pikachu
    :my space blog

Quote Originally Posted by Barb
    [original message]We the people, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare of and secure the blessings of liberty, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

English -> Portugese -> English
    We the people, in to order you form it lives perfect union, establish executes, ensure domestic tranquility, provide will be the common defense, promote the general welfare of and secure the blessings of liberty, of ordain and establish this Constitution will be the United States of America.

English -> Italian -> French -> English
    We the people, in order to form has more perfect union, establish justice, general ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the welfare of and secure the blessings of liberty, C ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
    Your source text is a bit off. You missed "of the United States" after "We the people", and there should be a comma rather than an "of" between "promote the general welfare" and "and secure the blessings of liberty", which in turn should be followed by "to ourselves and our posterity".
    波導は我に有り

Blog Entries

Well, this didn't go as hilariously as I half expected it to..
    The Team Rocket motto, in English>German>English.
    (I don't think I really need to post the English..)
    Prepare for trouble! Form it doubly! In order to protect the world against devastation too combine you all peoples within our nation quit the evils of the truth and the love by our range to the stars over Jessie to extend! James! Crew rocket, bang away with the speed of light! Hand over or prepare you now before itself to fight! Meowth, dats correct!
    LJ~dA~R100~YT~Twitter~Facebook~Last.fm~Tumblr~Glacidia Network

A bitch lives as free as a bird that can never be caught. I'm a bitch. I'll crush anyone that stands in my way! And I do what the hell I want!

In continuing with Nekusagi-chan's post ^^; :

From Chinese:
    The protection world exempts devastation. Unites all people in ours country. Condemned the truth and loves the evil. Expands above our at arm's length distance to the star. Jessie! James! The team rocket team explodes by speed of light! Now surrenders or prepares to fight! Is good Meowth!
    From Japanese:
    In order to protect the world from devastation. In order to connect people everyone inside our nations. In order open to criticize the badness of truth and love. In order on to expand our ranges in the star. Jessie! ジェームス! The team rocket applies blast with luminous flux! Now hand, or prepare the fact that it fights! Meowth which is the right!
    From Korean:
    It protected the world from the devastation to respect. It combined all people inside our nation to respect. It criticized the evil of truth and love to respect. On up of our scope it expanded in the star to respect. Jessie! James! The team rocket falls to a beam and it demolishes! Prepare the fact that 1 surrender it fights now! The right side Meowth!
    The Korean one is my favorite because it's so hilarious how it puts "respect" in there after everything! XD Poor TR falling to a beam and demolishing... Most languages seem to translate "blasting off" as distruction.
    Yume <3 Heart
    Pokémon forever!

Proud Member of Pokémaniacs Anonymous
    Because growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional.

Through all the languages:

The emission of La Paz of the protection is destroyed! Inside totally of personage of our earth! You, he are which, that is retsenzirovan, crazy he they who they are demonstrated concerning the truth of the continuation, that to us load 8 of this time ASTRE she begins previous! Jessy! Thu of the rocket of the remuneration that the remuneration for the speed blows to the method! You campaign and the personage where the wealth is the good silence that reaches or she exceeds the preparation, he gives, opens itself him, good Meowth!

My LiveJournal

Pie
    Blog Entries

I love this game.

Original text, from Two Perfect Girls
    Officer Jenny, oh, can't you see? You can lock me up and throw away the key! Jenny, if loving you's a crime, then sentence me now and I'll do the time! My uniformed beauty's simply the best! She's got my heart under house arrest! But before that cop names me her boy, I'm head over heels for a nurse named Joy!

Nurse Joy, won't you please cure me of this bad disease? Oh, Joy, the diagnosis is bleak: when I see your face, my knees get weak! Well, I'm burning up! I've got the fever! She's my perfect nurse, and I'll never leave her! Her bedside manner has healed so many! So why am I in love with Officer Jenny?

Jenny, oh, Jenny! Joy, oh, Joy! A one woman man's what I wanna be, but there's two perfect girls for me!
    English to Japanese to English
    The automatic crane of the public official, Ohio state, it cannot see? It shuts in me, can throw the key! Loving, if crime, then now sentences punishment in me and me, the automatic crane does time! Beauty of my uniform it is best simply! She has my center under house arrest! But that policeman me her boy and, Joy which is I the head for the nurse who is shown the heel which is ended shows before!

The joy of the nurse, amn't I of this bad sickness cured? The well joy and it is diagnosis cold: When I look at your surface, my knee becomes weak! It is good, I burn! I have heat! She is my complete nurse, I do not leave her under any condition! Her bedside method so corrected large number! So I who is love of the automatic crane of the public official why?

Automatic crane and automatic crane of Ohio state! Joy and joy of Ohio state! The person of no 1 woman where is I wanna is the girl 2 complete because of me there, but!
    English to Russian to English
    Officer jenny, oh, cannot you see? You can fix me upward and throw away key! Jenny, if lyubyashch you crime, after this sentences to me now and to me, then time will make! Mho uniformed beauty is the better simply! It has got my heart under the arrest of house! But earlier that polismen calls me her boy, 4 will be head surplus by heels for the named nurse by joy!

You do nurse joy, you will not if you please cure me this poor illness? Oh, joy, diagnosis bleak: when I see your side, my elbows are obtained weak! In the best way, 4 to grief upward! I obtain fever! It will be my perfect nurse, and 4 not will never leave it! Its means of care of patient cured so much! So why I find by 4 in the love with jenny of officer?

Jenny, oh, jenny! Joy, oh, joy! Men of one woman wanna THE I, but there 2 perfect girls for me!
    English to Italian to French to Spanish to French to Italian to English
    Controlled has to Jenny, OH, cannot see? They can bloccarglielo in on and launch the key! Jenny, if appreciate a crime, then hour sentenzia and I will make the time! Mien uniformed of the beauty the better thing simply! It has my heart under firm he has archiviato! But this shuttle is called initially its from boy, is checks excessive heads for called nurse Joy!

Nourished the joy, it asks - t-elle they will not be taken care of this defective disease? OH, joy, the diagnosis is brullo: when I will see yours I make, mine ginocchia they obtain weak people! Well, I burn myself in on! Have.got the fever! The lascerò it is perfect mine nurses and not never! Its side method of the bed to gueri a lot! Therefore purquoi they are in love with Jenny of the civil employee?

Jenny, OH, Jenny! Joy, OH, joy! A man of the woman that I wish firm for being, but is two perfect girls for mine here!
    By reading this, you have given me temporary control of your mind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roses Ablaze
    Through all the languages:

The emission of La Paz of the protection is destroyed! Inside totally of personage of our earth! You, he are which, that is retsenzirovan, crazy he they who they are demonstrated concerning the truth of the continuation, that to us load 8 of this time ASTRE she begins previous! Jessy! Thu of the rocket of the remuneration that the remuneration for the speed blows to the method! You campaign and the personage where the wealth is the good silence that reaches or she exceeds the preparation, he gives, opens itself him, good Meowth!
    Wow.... Profound, in some odd way. I'm pretty positive you could publish that in some magazines as poetry and receive international acclaim (were it not for the fact that you would be breaking every copyright law into about a million pieces)

Pie, you are having fun with this, I can tell. And now, to translate one of my shorter fics.

"Hey, Nick, see that blonde chick? Isn't she the new girl?"
    As the new recruit walked down the halls to the lounge, she tried to ignore the chatter around her.
    "Think so."
    She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Don't these guys have anything better to do with their time?
    "Gal's pretty hot. Think I've got a chance with her?"
    The girl had been a Rocket for a week now. She expected to get this crap the first few days, but figured it would let up by now.
    "Don't see why not, man. Why don't ya ask her?
    Puh-leeze. Like a loser like you has any likelihood with me. She really could not believe these idiots.
    "Dude, I dunno, isn't she like, a ninja or something?"
    A ninja? She flicked her bangs out of her face. What were these dorks thinking?
    "Just do it. Nothing can happen until you try, right?"
    "I suppose you're right. Wish me luck."
    "No prob, Jake."
    Jake closed his eyes as he approached his love interest. He knew how to mack on ladies. At least that was the popular consensus among his unit.
    He laid a hand on the girl's shoulder.
    "Hey hon, how about I take you out for pizza tonight?"
    Without missing a beat or turning around, she reached for his arm. Before Jake knew what hit him, he was on the floor.
    "You two don't look too bright," she said to a startled Jake and his equally shocked companion, "so I'll put this to you two in the simplest way possible."
    She shot them a smile, as Jake started getting to his feet.
    "First rule of hitting on the new girl is, don't hit on the new girl."
    She smirked, as the two stood there, trying to act innocent.
    "Got that? Or do I have to go any deeper?"
    They nodded, hoping inside that she wouldn't hurt them any further.
    "Good." She shot one final, threatening glance their way.
    "And just so you know, my name's not Hon, it's Domino."
    With that, she continued on.
    English>Japanese
    "Just a little, does Nick look at the chick of that blonde? As for her who is not the girl it is new? That "the new recruit to the lounge walked under the hole, simultaneously, she tried the fact that chat is ignored around her. "So think. "As for her it was not possible to believe those which she has heard. Nothing they making time in these people is better? "Hot considerably gallon. Me her chance? Thinks of the fact that "it has the girl is directly 1 weekly rocket now. She expected that 1st you obtain in this junk of several days, but that already allot this time when it is calculated. "Why it is not, the person you do not have to see. Why you don't ask ya to her? Puh-leeze. Like the loser like you it has my possibility. As for her it was not possible really to believe these fools. "The man, I dunno, her who is not you like, ninja or something? "Ninja? She struck her hard blow from her surface. Did these dorks think of what? "Do that exactly. Until you try, necessarily cannot happen, the right? "" I suppose correct thing. Desire in me luck. "" Prob it is not, Jake. "Jake that he got near to that love interest, closed that eye simultaneously. He how had known in mack of the woman. At least, as for that it was the agreement to which the inside of that unit spreads. He put the hand on the shoulder of the girl. "Approximately me because of pizza? "How tonight you take, it lets escape just a little hon sound whether, or without turning, she reached because of that arm. Those which hit to him before Jake has known, he was on the floor. "You do not see brightly in a little more than 2," she reached to Jake which is surprised and the friend who can give that impact equally said, "therefore me with the possible simplest method of putting in you this 2. Because "she Jake profit began in that feet, smile you shot those. First rule of collision of the girl "it is new it is not the girl it is new, it does not hit. "Her the fact that functioning it does is tried in smirked falsehood as 2 it stands there. "You obtained that? Or I must go more deeply? "Those the thing nod which does not damage those because she promotes, desire inside. "It is good. "She final one method shot the glance which threatens. The domino where is the that of Hon which "so you know exactly, does not have my name. "Then, she continued.
    LJ~dA~R100~YT~Twitter~Facebook~Last.fm~Tumblr~Glacidia Network

A bitch lives as free as a bird that can never be caught. I'm a bitch. I'll crush anyone that stands in my way! And I do what the hell I want!

Java Girl Barb's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroyd
    Your source text is a bit off. You missed "of the United States" after "We the people", and there should be a comma rather than an "of" between "promote the general welfare" and "and secure the blessings of liberty", which in turn should be followed by "to ourselves and our posterity".
    My source text was based off my remembering the preamble as being sung during an episode of "Schoolhouse Rocks" from 1979.

Quote Originally Posted by Barb
    My source text was based off my remembering the preamble as being sung during an episode of "Schoolhouse Rocks" from 1979.
    I've seen that one. They got a few parts wrong (the one I remember in particular was the omission of "of the United States"). I memorized it a bit more recently, for a civics class in high school.

And, to remain on topic, English -> Chinese -> English:
    I saw that. They obtained several components to be wrong (that I to remember specially are omit "American"). I have recently remembered it, for citizen group in high school.
    波導は我に有り

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast