365 days of Christmas
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 365 days of Christmas

Default 365 days of Christmas

So you guys know that one song were they count up the days of christmas well I figured that would be fun. I'll start

On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me one xbox one.

Default Re: 365 days of Christmas

On the second day of christmas my true love gave to me two KFC bucket meals
    and one xbox one.

On the third day of christmas my true love gave to me three cases of pepsi, two buckets of kfc chicken and one xbox one.

Blog Entries

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC Chicken and one xbox one.

On the fifth day of christmas my true love game to me five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken and an xbox one.

Blog Entries

On the sixth day of christmas my true love game to me six seasons of How I Met Your Mother on DVD, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken and an xbox one.

On the seventh day of christmas my true love gave to me 7 rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

Blog Entries

On the eighth day of christmas my true love gave to me, eight televisions, 7 rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

Blog Entries

On the ninth day of christmas my true love gave to me, nine wives, eight televisions, 7 rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one. 0.o

Blog Entries

On the tenth day of christmas my true love gave to me, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, 7 rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

On the eleventh day of christmas my true love gave to me, eleven shiny mews, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, seven rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

Blog Entries

On the twelfth day of christmas my true love gave to me, twelve Doctor Whos, eleven shiny mews, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, seven rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

On the thirteenth day of christmas my true love gave to me, thirteen pounds of plutonium, twelve Doctor Whos, eleven shiny mews, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, seven rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

Blog Entries

On the fourteenth day of christmas my true love gave to me, fourteen Big Macs, thirteen pounds of plutonium, twelve Doctor Whos, eleven shiny mews, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, seven rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.

On the fifthteenth day of christmas my true love gave to me, fifthteen 32gb USB's, fourteen Big Macs, thirteen pounds of plutonium, twelve Doctor Whos, eleven shiny mews, ten tickets to Japan, nine wives, eight televisions, seven rolls of duct tape, six seasons of How I Met Your Mother, five copies of Diablo 3, four cans of spam, three cases of pepsi, two buckets of KFC chicken, and an xbox one.[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast