What should I do?

Thread: What should I do?

Default What should I do?

I trained a Hydreigon, I trained it with 252 EVs in Special Attack, 252 in Speed and 6 in HP, to level 100, only to realize that it only had 2 IVs in Special Attack, as it only reached 353, and its Speed only reached 295. It also has only 1 IV in HP. What should I do? Should I train a new one or should I keep the one I already trained? I mean, the stats it reached are THAT bad? Because I'm very lazy to train ANOTHER Hydreigon to level 100, as it's a very, very hard and slow process. What angers me the most is that it has a Modest nature, and it has got Dark Pulse, I really put an effort to train it, to see it get defeated so easily in the Super Single line at the Battle Subway.

Thanks for your help.

Default Re: What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    I trained a Hydreigon, I trained it with 252 EVs in Special Attack, 252 in Speed and 6 in HP, to level 100, only to realize that it only had 2 IVs in Special Attack, as it only reached 353, and its Speed only reached 295. It also has only 1 IV in HP. What should I do? Should I train a new one or should I keep the one I already trained? I mean, the stats it reached are THAT bad? Because I'm very lazy to train ANOTHER Hydreigon to level 100, as it's a very, very hard and slow process. What angers me the most is that it has a Modest nature, and it has got Dark Pulse, I really put an effort to train it, to see it get defeated so easily in the Super Single line at the Battle Subway.

Thanks for your help.
    Nah,I wouldn't bother training a new one. I use a much worse Hydreigon which I got in a trade.

The thing has a Jolly nature,only 263 sp.atk and 270 speed and it still regularly kicks ass over random matchup,sweeping other Hydreigons as they come by.

It lacks raw power,but often surprises with Acrobatics. And Battle Subway is known for cheating,so you shouldn't get worked up about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Igzz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post

Thanks for your help.
    Nah,I wouldn't bother training a new one. I use a much worse Hydreigon which I got in a trade.

The thing has a Jolly nature,only 263 sp.atk and 270 speed and it still regularly kicks ass over random matchup,sweeping other Hydreigons as they come by.

It lacks raw power,but often surprises with Acrobatics. And Battle Subway is known for cheating,so you shouldn't get worked up about it.
    Really? Ah, thank you so much, I was mad and haven't played the game in four days, I was very disappointed, you know. I feel better now. Moving on to train a Haxorus now!

Blog Entries

Follow JLomb on Tumblr

You could always use EV-reducing berries as well if you really wanted
    Boosh!

3DS FC: 3265-5253-3343

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Anser
    Train a new one. You are dropping 10% power with your current hydreigon. Thats far too much in battling.

@JLomb

How do they help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Blog Entries

Follow JLomb on Tumblr

@CommandurrClowncrete

I misread the problem, nvm lol
    Boosh!

3DS FC: 3265-5253-3343

追放されたバカ

EV reducing berries are your best option. It will take a bit more work but you don't have to abandon your pokemon.