What happened at the Battle Subway?

Thread: What happened at the Battle Subway?

Default What happened at the Battle Subway?

Someone here told me there's a questions thread, but I couldn't find it. The only one that's called "Questions" or something got its last reply on January 21st, which means it's not an active thread and no one pays attention to it, so I decided to make this thread.

I was battling at the Super Single Line at the Battle Subway and something odd happened. I know only hax trainers appear there, but something that happened to me was really unfair. A trainer used a Lapras, and I used my Haxorus. I tried to do Brick Break on it, and it missed! I hadn't had my accuracy lowered since I had just gotten Haxorus out, and Lapras hadn't risen its evasion since it had just gotten out as well. What the heck happened? I lost the battle because of this. Doesn't Brick Break have an accuracy of 100%? The only thing I could think of is that maaaybe Lapras was holding a BrightPowder, but I'm not sure of that. I was at battle 15, soooo close :'(

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What happened at the Battle Subway?

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Someone here told me there's a questions thread, but I couldn't find it. The only one that's called "Questions" or something got its last reply on January 21st, which means it's not an active thread and no one pays attention to it, so I decided to make this thread.

I was battling at the Super Single Line at the Battle Subway and something odd happened. I know only hax trainers appear there, but something that happened to me was really unfair. A trainer used a Lapras, and I used my Haxorus. I tried to do Brick Break on it, and it missed! I hadn't had my accuracy lowered since I had just gotten Haxorus out, and Lapras hadn't risen its evasion since it had just gotten out as well. What the heck happened? I lost the battle because of this. Doesn't Brick Break have an accuracy of 100%? The only thing I could think of is that maaaybe Lapras was holding a BrightPowder, but I'm not sure of that. I was at battle 15, soooo close :'(
    I don't know which one you are talking about but this is the simple q/a thread everyone does talk about.

Apparently, the Lapras was indeed holding a brightpowder. I once got haxed at battle no 55 in the super single train so you are not alone in this struggle against hax.

You can view the list of mons used in the sub-way here(check the links in the OP). Know your enemy, I always say.
    Last edited by Lord Clowncrete; 12th March 2012 at 09:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

I run the super doubles line often and the same thing happened to me. Fortunately I defeated this foe. The only thing that causes me problems in the subway is Charizard : /

This happens sort of often in the tougher levels. I realize that the programmers might have done a bit of tweaking to make it more challenging. Sometimes certain 100% accuracy moves miss two times one after another.