Mienshao (F) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Regenerator
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - U-turn
    - Stone Edge
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    Mienshao is a good scout in the beggining since I can U-Turn out. He is a great attacker and HP ice gives good coverage against flying switch ins? It helps against Gliscor to since Some of my battles take place in Mixed Black/White 2.

Suicune @ Leftovers
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 4 SAtk / 136 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Ice Beam
    - Hidden Power [Electric]
    - Scald
    I use Suicune has one my walls. I invested in Max Hp and then about half in defense and half in special defense so it has some good longativity. Calm Mind helps bolster her defense and SAtk. Hidden Power Electric for Flying and other water types. Scald for stab plus one it burns that usually helps alot to.

Nidoking (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Sheer Force
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Earth Power
    - Fire Blast
    - Substitute
    - Ice Beam
    Nidoking is one of my Special Attackers. He has a variety attacks and sometimes I predict switches and get a sub set up! Its a good coverage pokemon for UU I think and I like it!

Flygon (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Earthquake
    - Dragon Claw
    - Roost
    - Fire Punch
    Well this is the Dragon of UU. I need to put the last 4 EV's in I realize now so I will do that but other than that he is a good attacker and helps out alot. Roost lets me keep him in longer if I see a switch coming or I know the attack they use does not do alot of damage.

Registeel @ Leftovers
    Trait: Clear Body
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Stealth Rock
    - Thunder Wave
    - Seismic Toss
    - Earthquake
    Here is a special/Defensive wall I use for Rocks and to T Wave threats that switch in on him. Seismic Toss helps with his stalling and Earthquake is for Darmanitan, Arcanine and Chandelure. Good Wall in My Opinion.

Arcanine (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SDef / 176 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Flare Blitz
    - ExtremeSpeed
    - Wild Charge
    - Close Combat
    Here is my Arcanine I went with it over Darmanitan because I like Arcanine. I can switch in on Victini's that are choiced scarfed that use V Create and Chandelure and Darmanitan since they have huge Fire attacks. Helps out alot and Extreme Speed lets me kill of weak oppenents.

Well that is my UU team so for so good my Battles. I face alot of Mixed Black/White 2? When I do get to face UU I do quite well. I do good in Mixed Black/White 2 as well but I am even in it because I face alot of weather teams and Legendary teams there? lol Let me know what you think.

Blog Entries

Default Re: UU Team!

I don't know much about UU mons, being an OU player, myself, so your members look fine to me. But since you're running a Calm Mind Set on Suicune, you can probably forego 20 ev's from SpDef and the 4 from SpAtk and plop those on defense. You're not gonna miss that extra stat point much after a CM boost or 2 (even at max boost, you're looking at a difference of 4 stat points), and CM'll also patch up the 5 point deficiency in SpDef that I'm recommending.