Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...? - Page 36
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

I disagree, at least in Zekrom's case. It would appreciate a good way to get past Ferrothorn, the main Pokemon that resists Zekrom's STABs. Reshiram, on the other hand, won't appreciate Fusion Bolt as much.

Thanks for reading.
    “Detachment does not consist in setting fire to one's house, or becoming bankrupt or throwing one's fortune out of the window, or even giving away all of one's possessions. Detachment consists in refraining from letting our possessions possess us.”

Bonus article: Ice-type Reviews - Generation 2 (Selected TCG Art) (01/12/2014)

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

What if the Rotom forms special moves could be kept when changing form (Heat Rotom with Leaf Storm as an example)? Which forms would benefit the most and how?

Oh and while we're on the topic of Rotom, what other abilities would you suggest for Spin Rotom? A better move could also help too, like Hurricane.

Hypnodance FTW!

Visit Dralcax's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Gengarzilla View Post
    What if the Rotom forms special moves could be kept when changing form (Heat Rotom with Leaf Storm as an example)? Which forms would benefit the most and how?

Oh and while we're on the topic of Rotom, what other abilities would you suggest for Spin Rotom? A better move could also help too, like Hurricane.
    Possibly Rotom-W with Blizzard or Overhear? But then again, it can just Volt Switch into Scizor against Grass-types. Also, Spin Rotom should keep Levitate for the sake of consistency and hilarity, as long as it learns Roost.

Anyways, my new idea is a bit odd, but what if there was an attack that dealt damage with the user's Defense stat instead of the user's Attack stat? Shuckle would get booted up several tiers, possibly even Ubers, if it got this move.

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What if Escavalier got Drill Run

I mean Claydol freaking gets it, why not Escavalier.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

I've got another one to add on. What if Zapdos could get Hurricane like Articuno and Moltres did recently?

Hypnodance FTW!

Blog Entries
    Follow SharKing On Twitter
    Visit SharKing's Youtube Channel

It would be freakin' devastating in the Rain. It would have STAB on both Thunder and Hurricane, and those two very powerful attacks would come off of base 125 Sp. Attack. It'd be like a winged storm god among Pokemon, ya know?
    This post brought to you by
    SharKing Productions

If you want to battle me, trade with me, or use my Friend Safari in X/Y, my FC is 1220 7381 3516.

I'm not just on BMGf. Check me out on:
    YouTube | Twitter | Smogon Forums | Marriland Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SharKing View Post
    It would be freakin' devastating in the Rain. It would have STAB on both Thunder and Hurricane, and those two very powerful attacks would come off of base 125 Sp. Attack. It'd be like a winged storm god among Pokemon, ya know?
    Not to mention thunder never misses in rain..*shiver*

I Claim Groudon.Yay

About the Rotom Formes, what if they got their own individual moveset and when they forme change, their movesets reset. Just like how the Kyurem formes work. For Example: Rotom-W can learn Scald but when it forme changes, it loses it.

Also Motor Drive as their Hidden Abilities. I mean, Rotom is a Motor and well you know. It'll be fitting and Rotom-S would get some use if it got Hurricane and Motor Drive. It'll also give the other formes some other options. Like either give up their Ground Immunity for an immunity to Electric moves including Thunder Wave and get a Speed Boost. It can be an option in Rain Teams with every Electric type firing Thunders all over the place. That and it stops Volt Switch.
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 25th January 2013 at 07:56 AM.

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

What if Happiny had something like 200 base HP? Could it function sort of like a Chansey in LC? I mean, it could have it's own advanges against Munchlax if that happens, right?

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

Mörë kvlt thän thöv Kane Dunestorm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kane Dunestorm On Twitter Add Kane Dunestorm on Facebook Add Kane Dunestorm on Google+
    Add Kane Dunestorm on Linkedin Follow Kane Dunestorm on Tumblr Follow Kane Dunestorm on Flickr Visit Kane Dunestorm's Youtube Channel

I just realized... What if Cacturne could learn Leaf Storm? I mean it wouldn't exactly make sense as it doesn't exactly have leaves, but... *shudder* It would be absolutely terrifying with Sand Veil.

EDIT: I just realized I necro'ed this thread. Apologies...

YouTube | Tumblr | Dunestorm.com
    I play Pokémon Y! My Friend Code is: 4983-5814-6366

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Dunestorm View Post
    I just realized... What if Cacturne could learn Leaf Storm? I mean it wouldn't exactly make sense as it doesn't exactly have leaves, but... *shudder* It would be absolutely terrifying with Sand Veil.

EDIT: I just realized I necro'ed this thread. Apologies...
    It's fine. It would certainly be a lot more threatening on the special front, but I'm not sure that it has enough coverage moves to be able to go special.

Much love to Zurr

Blog Entries
    Follow Kane Dunestorm On Twitter Add Kane Dunestorm on Facebook Add Kane Dunestorm on Google+
    Add Kane Dunestorm on Linkedin Follow Kane Dunestorm on Tumblr Follow Kane Dunestorm on Flickr Visit Kane Dunestorm's Youtube Channel

Well, what I'm talking about is the accuracy loss. Its like mud slap, except more powerful with less chance of an accuracy drop and Cacturne gets STAB with it and the accuracy drop will stack with Sand Veil.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Dunestorm View Post
    Well, what I'm talking about is the accuracy loss. Its like mud slap, except more powerful with less chance of an accuracy drop and Cacturne gets STAB with it and the accuracy drop will stack with Sand Veil.
    Leaf Storm doesn't drop accuracy.
    SoulSilver FC: 1334-2716-6164
    Platinum FC: 1591-7683-8872

Blog Entries

D'OH! My bad... I mean Leaf Tornado...

For that matter, Night Daze would be pretty scary too.

Blog Entries
    Follow SharKing On Twitter
    Visit SharKing's Youtube Channel

This was brought up by someone else some time ago, but it didn't get much discussion, so I'm throwing it out there.

What if Yanmega was a Bug/Dragon-type? ('Cause it's a dragonfly, obviously. XD)

I think it would do a world of good for Yanmega. For one, it reduces its Stealth Rock weakness (though 25% still hurts). For another, it would lose its weaknesses to Fire and Electric, and even gain a resistence to Water.

But perhaps the biggest thing? I'm certain it would automatically get Draco Meteor just because of its Dragon typing. This would be a wonderful move for the Choice Specs set, since Tinted Lens ensures that the only Pokémon with any sort of resistence to the move is Shedinja. With 210 power (after STAB) coming off a Specs-boosted base 116 Sp. Attack, a move like that is outright terrifying with nothing to resist it.
    This post brought to you by
    SharKing Productions

If you want to battle me, trade with me, or use my Friend Safari in X/Y, my FC is 1220 7381 3516.

I'm not just on BMGf. Check me out on:
    YouTube | Twitter | Smogon Forums | Marriland Forums

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast