Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Team Advice Thread

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Team Advice Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Norzan View Post
    It learns Freeze Dry at level 77
    Oh. I don't plan to level it up that high anytime soon, unfortunately. But I do have a backup move I could give it instead. Flash Cannon! I always did like that one. And it's a sp. attack. :)

I think Steel type moves are super effective against Ground types too.

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

You can get Freeze Dry at the Move Relearner, and Steel beats Rock, not ground. (You wouldn't want to keep Aurorus in against either type, though, as Rock beats Ice and Ground beats Rock.)

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Ah, okay, got it.

Registered User Cloud Strife718's Avatar

I hope its appropriate if I ask for some advice on a team ive been trying to make happen given the name of the thread and all?
    It's not complete in my Y but ive tested it out on the simulator and have a good win record.

Tyranitar@Focus Sash
    Sand Stream
    Crunch
    Ice Beam/Brick Break
    Fire Blast/Stone Edge
    Stealth Rock/Earthquake

The first half represents the moves I wish to have him obtain through his nature leaning toward SpAtk. The second half is his current moveset in my Y for lack of nature and Stealth Rock. He's my reasonable lead, being his defense in Sand Stream and his only real weakness being a strong Fighting type move most of the time like Aura Sphere/Sacred Sword/etc. The Focus Sash lies there for that chance, giving him the last 1 HP to lay off the entry hazard or in Y's case, deal out a powerful move that will hopefully be super-effective.

Skarmory@Leftovers
    Sturdy/Keen Eye
    Roost
    Spikes
    BraveBird/Air Slash
    Taunt/Stealth Rock/Steel Wing

Once again, right side represents the Y data. After Tyranitar sets up Sandstorm, he usually doesn't stick around long. If he does, its probably my victory by then because he is pretty damn strong. Regardless, in the midst of the sandstorm flies in Skarmory who can finish setting up Spikes for switch-in damage. While i previously had another set of Stealth Rocks for Rapid Spinners, i replaced it with Taunt after getting caught in one myself and finding myself in a entry-hazard battle doomed to never end. Brave Bird gives him the power and STAB to actually hit something in case.

Aegislash@Leftovers?
    Stance Change
    Swords Dance
    King's Shield
    Iron Head
    Shadow Claw

Of course one of the most popular new Pokemon is in this party. Another Sandstorm+ type, this guy is just too good to pass up for a lot of situations. Self-explanatory, one Swords Dance boost and anything that's Psychic,Rock,Ice,Ghost or Dark is pretty much screwed. Sometimes I can get two boosts and then everything else is pretty much decimated most of the time. While some people prefer Shadow Sneak, i think the Claw's power is too good to pass up. Plus Iron Head for STAB since Sacred Sword really doesn't do it for me.

Malamar@???
    Contrary
    Superpower
    Night Slash
    Psycho Cut
    Topsy-Turvy

Another top-tier Gen VI Pokemon in my opinion. Ive actually destroyed people with him alone. If he can skate by any Bug types and last out 2-3 hits, those 2-3 Superpowers give him unimaginable strength and defense. If by chance he is thwarted by a damn Scizor, there's another guy waiting to back him up. Besides that, there's not much to say except what to use for an item. Leftovers seems pretty common. Topsy-Turvy is also unimaginably helpful when trying to get past Quiver Dance, Dragon Dance and even Baton Pass Pokemon. Plus Malamar is the pure nemesis of Aegislash, getting a Attack boost from hitting the shield and getting a speed boost in Sticky Web.

Blastoise@???
    Torrent
    Scald
    Dragon Tail
    Toxic/Hydro Pump
    Rapid Spin

I have almost never used Toxic so I fell into another powerful STAB move. This guy's purpose is clear. To clear entry hazards whenever I need him to, put a Burn down or even Poison (like I said, the Poison is less common). Then, Dragon Tail is of course for flipping through Pokemon on the enemy squad and dealing max damage with my Stealth Rock/3x Spikes (Charizard, Talonflame and flying Bugs hate this. 50% HP gone.) Even with no hazards, the tail is useful to send somebody packing for any reason that fits the moment. Although blasted Fairies are starting to thwart this plan....considering Roar instead for Substituters as well.

Dragonite@Lum Berry/Life Orb
    Multiscale
    Fire Punch
    Earthquake/Roost
    Dragon Dance
    Outrage/Dragon Claw

Outrage is not on my current Y Dragonite but id like it to be, paired with a Lum Berry of course. However I also like the Life Orb, seeing as how most of the time if this guy comes out, his Dragon Dance damage is pretty much KO. Its tough to change this set even a little, the first time using it having saved my life from a final Greninja with Ice Beam. With the help of a Dance, he outsped the ninja and Fire punched his new Ice-type into death, the help of Multiscale helping him survive his weakness. I used to have Roost to further revitalize his ability but with the rate that this final finisher comes out, I decided to just throw everything on attacking and winning the battle.

I took a lot of glances at Smogon for these guys, trying to make a good team for the first time. Like Kelleo, im trying to get some help and see what I can do, learning more and whatnot since im new at this.

I will not be available May 2nd to May 5th.

---BBL Fire Gym Leader---
    Genesis 19:24

Blog Entries

Tyranitar@Focus Sash
    Sand Stream
    Careful/Impish/Adamant
    252 HP/4 Atk/252 Sp Def

-Crunch
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Stealth Rock

*gives 0 fucks about opposing Galvantula SW leads with dat SP Def and Sandstorm to break Sash
    *will reliably set up rocks at least once
    *if you see an opposing Rapid Spinner that you're worried about, lure it out by setting Rocks, then kill it with a counter, then switch back in. Do not lead if they have a threatening Fighter/Spinner combo, get one of the two out of the way before you switch Ttar in

Skarmory@Leftovers
    Sturdy
    224 HP / 252 Def / 32 Sp Def
    Impish

-Roost
    -Spikes
    -Whirlwind
    -Taunt

*Taunt on the first turn you're in so that whatever they switch in is unable to set up on/Taunt you
    *Whirlwind if you don't like it
    *Set Spikes
    *Roost off damage
    *Switch out, you can come back in later to phaze threatening physical set-up sweepers

Aegislash@Life Orb
    Stance Change
    4 HP/252 Atk/252 Sp Atk
    Brave/Quiet

-Sacred Sword
    -Shadow Sneak

-Iron Head/Flash Cannon
    -Shadow Ball

*the ultimate pivot
    *once you get this thing switched in safely something is going to get vaporized
    *like seriously, this thing is a monster
    *use one of the three powerful moves based on what they have in/what you predict will come in, then finish it off with a Shadow sneak
    *it prety much spreads the souls of children on its toast like holy shit

Malamar@Assault Vest
    Contrary
    252 HP/252 Atk/4 Sp Def
    Adamant

-Superpower
    -Night Slash
    -Psycho Cut
    -Rock Slide

*Assault Vest + Superpower = win button
    *Rock Slide murders predictable bug switch ins
    *At +1-6 Atk, +1-6 Def, +1 Sp Def, and +1 Speed (from Sticky Web), this thing is a monster
    *Eats Stance Dance Aegislash for breakfast
    *silly bitches, you can't hurt me! Who the fuck do you think I am? I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Blastoise@Blastoisenite
    Torrent-->Mega Launcher
    252 HP/252 Sp Atk/4 Sp Def
    Modest

-Scald[b]/Water Pulse/Hydro Pump
    -Dark Pulse
    -Aura Sphere/Dragon Pulse
    -Rapid Spin

*the defensive-style set you were using is outclassed unless it runs Rain Dish (and is on a rain team, obviously)
    *Skarmory already phazes for you if you follow my suggestions
    *you need Dark Pulse so you can reliably beat every single spinblocker in the game
    *Dragon Pulse would take out Dragons who wish to wall your resisted Water STAB while Aura Sphere wrecks Ferrothorn or Tyranitar who wish to wall you with their stupid high Sp Def
    *Scald can burn, Water Pulse is stronger and can confuse, Hydro Pump is significantly stronger than either but is inaccurate and has not status. All down to preference, here - I use Water Pulse, personally

Dragonite@Weakness Policy
    Multiscale
    4 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
    Adamant/Jolly

-Fire Punch/Fire Blast
    -Earthquake/Roost/Extremespeed/Iron Head
    -Dragon Dance
    -Dragon Claw

*Can easily accumulate boosts with DD+Weakness policy
    *No need for Outrage when you're at +3 or 4
    *Fire Blast can capitalize on the +2 Sp Atk to hit physically defensive mons, Punch can be used to maximize damage output with the given EVs
    *Etremespeed reliably beats Gale Wings Talonflame because of +2 priority

Blog Entries

This is my first competitive team ever, what I say is based on the few games I have done on a simulator...

Espeon (F) @ Light Clay
    Ability: Magic Bounce
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
    Timid Nature
    - Reflect
    - Light Screen
    - Baton Pass
    - Psychic

Espeon is one of my favorite Pokemon, this set-up allows her to place dual screens while bouncing back entry hazards. Baton Pass is to get out of Pursuit users like Tyranitar and Scizor.

Conkeldurr (M) @ Assault Vest
    Ability: Guts
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 SAtk
    Adamant Nature
    - Drain Punch
    - Mach Punch
    - Stone Edge
    - Payback

Although Conkeldurr is outclassed by Pokemon like Mega Heracross or Lucario, I chose Conkeldurr because it is my number one favorite Pokemon. I have been debating on whether to use this set or leftovers and trading mach punch for bulk up. This set gives him more bulk which I like.

Greninja (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Protean
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
    Hasty Nature
    IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
    - Hydro Pump
    - Ice Beam
    - Dark Pulse
    - U-turn

My special attacker. Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, and Dark Pulse for coverage against many types. U-turn to keep up momentum and switch out of threats like Ferrothorn or Scizor.

Dragonite (F) @ Lum Berry
    Ability: Multiscale
    - Outrage
    - Dragon Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Thunder Punch

Once again just another of my favorite Pokemon. Just go out there and throw a hissy fit! Seriously, Outrage is my go to with the lum berry. Dragon Dance to set-up and EQ and Thunder Punch for coverage.

Jolteon (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
    Timid Nature
    - Thunderbolt
    - Volt Switch
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Shadow Ball

I thought Jolteon fit into my team. I don't really know what to say, Jolteon and Scizor I am still working on.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/212-m.png">
    Scizor (M) @ Scizorite
    Ability: Technician
    EVs: 252 HP / 12 Atk / 244 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Roost
    - Bullet Punch
    - X-Scissor

I thought I needed a Mega and Mega Scizor gives him a lot more bulk allowing a Swords Dance set-up.

mostly just a recluse
    Blog Entries

^

there's no reason conkeldurr should have satk evs—assuming that's a typo? i think your team suffers from a lack of hazards. i know what espeon does, but it seems like you probably want something a little more reliable in setting up rocks. unfortunately, there's a noticeable dearth of sr setters in bw2, so i guess i can't really blame you for that. scizor should probably have bug bite because it's stronger with technician unless it was buffed and i didn't notice. i really like the idea of dragonite + dual screens in this metagame, but i have only one suggestion: weakness policy. weakness policy gives +2 atk +2 satk to dragonite when it's hit by a super-effective move: dual screens and multiscale combined means that dragonite is more than capable of taking a hit even if it's super-effective, and when it's at +3 atk +1 spd, not much is going to stop it. use fire punch over thunderpunch btw: thunderpunch doesn't hit anything that's very important. however, a problem with this is that you no longer really have much that stops rotom-w, so use weakness policy at your own discretion.

i would use naive greninja so as to give genesect +atk and be more resilient against priority like aegis sneak and scizor bullet punch. rest is fine, i guess. i'm not sure what jolteon does that rotom-w wouldn't do better, but there's nothing really wrong with it. conk seems out of place – i'm aware it's a pivot of sorts, but it's slow, has no real way of gaining momentum, doesn't pose a serious threat to the opponent's team, and has no reliable recovery. i'd recommend replacing it with something, though i don't know what. blaziken might work? fire blast | protect | hjk | hidden power ice @ life orb breaks down what you need to break down (skarmory, bulky grounds), and fire blast lets you avoid the -2 from aegislash's king's shield. using something to handle rotom-w in that position might also be a good idea, so check out viable checks or counters to that. i think you have a pretty solid team overall though.

Stupid character limit fo
    Blog Entries

Need some help on what to fill the remaining 2 slots with.
    Here's what I have so far:

Greninja@King's Rock
    Adamant
    252 Atk/92 Def/80 SDef/48 HP/36 Spe
    Protean
    Rock Slide
    U-Turn
    Aerial Ace
    Water Shuriken

My lead and scout. Yes, I know Greninja is usually run as a special sweeper. I prefer priority moves with a 20-40% flinch chance.

Ditto@Choice Scarf
    252 HP/252 Def/4 Sdef
    Irrelevant Nature(Except for breeding)
    Perfect HP and Satk IVs
    Impostor
    Transform
    -
    -
    -

My main breeding poke. If you can't figure out how I use this thing, you're very sad.

Kingdra@Assault Vest/Safety Goggles/Weakness Policy(Not sure which one)
    252 Satk/252 Spe/4 HP/2 Sdef
    +Satk,-Sdef(Not sure what it's called)
    Sniper
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Flash Cannon
    D-Pulse

Main Special attacker. Unsure about the item, and I'm willing to be very flexible with this poke.

Blaziken@Mega Stone
    Adamant
    252 Atk/252 Spe/6 HP
    Speed Boost
    Protect
    Blaze Kick
    P-Up Punch(Placeholder until I can get something better.)
    Aerial Ace(Also a placeholder.)

Standard blaziken. Protect and Mega first turn, then alternate between Kick and Protect unless type effectiveness.

Not sure what to put for rest of my team. I considered Tentacruel, although Carbink would work well too.

Blog Entries

Well, I'm not too muchuva competitive pokeman master but I'd suggest, I'd suggest maybe a ground type and some fancy combo whatever. .-. If you just wanna wreck the game and maybe some link battles grab a fairy check, a dragon check, and a aegislash check. I'm no more knowledgeable than anyone here but why a kingdra? Steel for a fairy, but the fairies might not give a... Care, and dragon for the dragons who might have the advantage too. But if you're set on the kingdra, which is by all means an eloquent and beautiful creature, maybe a tyrantrium? Togekiss? @AnybodyAgrees

So after recently beating the game, I've been bredding and stuff to get a competitive Wi-Fi team together, but I'm a little stuck on choosing a 6th Pokemon, here's what I had in mind for the other 5.

Aegislash @ Leftovers
    Ability: Stance Change
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Sacred Sword
    - Shadow Sneak
    - King's Shield

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature
    - Draco Meteor
    - Fire Blast
    - Focus Blast
    - Dark Pulse

Roserade @ Black Sludge
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SDef
    Timid Nature
    - Giga Drain
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Rest

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature
    - Volt Switch
    - Hydro Pump
    - Will O Wisp
    - Thunderbolt

Tyranitar @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Sand Stream
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SAtk
    Hasty Nature
    -Stealth Rock
    -Stone Edge
    -Crunch
    -Ice Beam

I have no idea what I want to use as my 6th. I have two Special attackers, a bulky Physical one who can set up (Aegislash) and Tyranitar can do Physical if he survives getting rocks up, do I add another Physical one? Should I consider some kind of wall or support pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Granis View Post
    So after recently beating the game, I've been bredding and stuff to get a competitive Wi-Fi team together, but I'm a little stuck on choosing a 6th Pokemon, here's what I had in mind for the other 5.

Aegislash @ Leftovers
    Ability: Stance Change
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Sacred Sword
    - Shadow Sneak
    - King's Shield

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
    Modest Nature
    - Draco Meteor
    - Fire Blast
    - Focus Blast
    - Dark Pulse

Roserade @ Black Sludge
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SDef
    Timid Nature
    - Giga Drain
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Rest

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature
    - Volt Switch
    - Hydro Pump
    - Will O Wisp
    - Thunderbolt

Tyranitar @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Sand Stream
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SAtk
    Hasty Nature
    -Stealth Rock
    -Stone Edge
    -Crunch
    -Ice Beam

I have no idea what I want to use as my 6th. I have two Special attackers, a bulky Physical one who can set up (Aegislash) and Tyranitar can do Physical if he survives getting rocks up, do I add another Physical one? Should I consider some kind of wall or support pokemon?
    i think you should give roserade 252hp/252spD/4def
    also you should get a special defensive SubCurse trevanant over roserade
    also you can finish the fire, grass and water core, by using a fire type in the 6th slot
    and you don't have a mega slot so maybe charizard X, just watch out for stealth rocks
    you can also replace tyraintar for fortress who can supply rapid spin support for charizard, and charizard is open for taking fire moves that fortress doesn't like

Hope this helps
    WHITE 2: 2624-0822-5515
    I' lov'in this sig ^.^

Blog Entries

MCharizard X works. Also, I'd recommend investing in bulk over offense on Tyranitar, and using Mixed Pivot Aegislash over Stance Dance Aegislash because Stance Dance is so predictable and easy to play around and in general it doesn't use the min to its full potential.

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Chesnaught:
    Ability: Overgrow
    Moves:
    Pain Split
    Seed Bomb
    Spiky Sheild
    Hammer Arm

Talonflame:
    Ability: Flame Body
    Moves:
    Acrobatics
    Fly
    Roost
    Flamethrower

Blastoise/ Mega Blastoise:
    Ability: Torrent/Mega Launcher
    Item: Blastoiseite
    Moves:
    Surf
    Hydro Pump
    Ice Beam
    Strenght

Tyrantrum:
    Ability: Strong Jaw
    Moves:
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    Dragon Claw
    Crunch

Pangoro:
    Ability: Iron Fist
    Moves:
    Hammer Arm
    Power Up Punch
    Crunch
    Taunt

Sylveon:
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Moves:
    Draining Kiss
    Moonblast
    Light Screen
    Shadow Ball

Help, please!
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Blog Entries

I've kinda been giving up on this game because I am so bad at it...could someone see if they can help fix my team?

Carbink @ Light Clay
    Ability: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SDef
    Calm Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Reflect
    - Light Screen
    - Explosion

I usually lead with Carbink unless I see an Espeon on the opponents team. Carbink I use now instead of Espeon in order to set-up stealth rocks along with Reflect and Light Screen. Giving him some bulk along with sturdy in hopes of at least being able to set up Rocks and one Screen.

Lucario (M) @ Lucarionite
    Ability: Justified
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Close Combat
    - Extreme Speed
    - Crunch

Lucario is my Mega Pokemon. I tend to keep him until later in the battle in hopes of sweeping with Extreme Speed. If I see the opportunity I will switch in for a swords dance and then try to sweep.

Dragonite (M) @ Weakness Policy
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Fire Punch
    - Earthquake
    - Dragon Dance
    - Dragon Claw

I said in my first advice post that Dragonite is one of my favorite Pokemon. I am now using weakness policy with hopes of getting a boosted attack. Dragon Claw for STAB, EQ and Fire Punch for coverage. I think this is a pretty standard Dragonite.

Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
    Ability: Poison Heal
    EVs: 244 HP / 248 Def / 16 Spd
    Impish Nature
    - Roost
    - Protect
    - Toxic
    - Earthquake

I like to use Gliscor to cover Aegislash as well as stall when need be.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
    EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 SAtk
    Modest Nature
    - Volt Switch
    - Hydro Pump
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Discharge

Volt Switch to keep up momentum. Discharge to deal with Gyarados and hydro pump to take out ground types.

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
    - Thunderbolt
    - Dazzling Gleam
    - Shadow Ball
    - Sludge Bomb

I use Gengar as a sweeper as well as a trick on my opponent making it harder to guess which Pokemon I am going to Mega Evolve. This is mainly a revenge killer using Dazzling Gleam to deal with dark types, as well as other type moves to deal with almost all of Gengar's weaknesses.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Synner View Post
    This is my first competitive team ever, what I say is based on the few games I have done on a simulator...

Espeon (F) @ Light Clay
    Ability: Magic Bounce
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
    Timid Nature
    - Reflect
    - Light Screen
    - Baton Pass
    - Psychic

Espeon is one of my favorite Pokemon, this set-up allows her to place dual screens while bouncing back entry hazards. Baton Pass is to get out of Pursuit users like Tyranitar and Scizor.

Conkeldurr (M) @ Assault Vest
    Ability: Guts
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 SAtk
    Adamant Nature
    - Drain Punch
    - Mach Punch
    - Stone Edge
    - Payback

Although Conkeldurr is outclassed by Pokemon like Mega Heracross or Lucario, I chose Conkeldurr because it is my number one favorite Pokemon. I have been debating on whether to use this set or leftovers and trading mach punch for bulk up. This set gives him more bulk which I like.

Greninja (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Protean
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
    Hasty Nature
    IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
    - Hydro Pump
    - Ice Beam
    - Dark Pulse
    - U-turn

My special attacker. Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, and Dark Pulse for coverage against many types. U-turn to keep up momentum and switch out of threats like Ferrothorn or Scizor.

Dragonite (F) @ Lum Berry
    - Outrage
    - Dragon Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Thunder Punch

Once again just another of my favorite Pokemon. Just go out there and throw a hissy fit! Seriously, Outrage is my go to with the lum berry. Dragon Dance to set-up and EQ and Thunder Punch for coverage.

Jolteon (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
    Timid Nature
    - Thunderbolt
    - Volt Switch
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Shadow Ball

I thought Jolteon fit into my team. I don't really know what to say, Jolteon and Scizor I am still working on.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/212-m.png">
    Scizor (M) @ Scizorite
    Ability: Technician
    EVs: 252 HP / 12 Atk / 244 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Roost
    - Bullet Punch
    - X-Scissor

I thought I needed a Mega and Mega Scizor gives him a lot more bulk allowing a Swords Dance set-up.
    Give greninja another sp.attack, or a physical one.

Greninja goes in, wreaks shit, then dies.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast