Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post) - Page 62

Page 62 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Fuck You, Stealth Rock sqwat500's Avatar

Default Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for BST! (Read First Pos

Quote Originally Posted by ιɴsσмɴιαc View Post
    You need to enter your Pokemons stats into a IV Calculator. Simply google one and they all come with instructions.
    thanx dude
    ^Thanks Blazeaking Ex!

Rise of the true spirit Soberbia's Avatar

Default Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for BST! (Read First Pos

Quote Originally Posted by badalcristiano View Post
    The forms can't be used on Wi-Fi
    ok thanks for the info
    SS FC 1548 7779 9355

Credits to Nya chan for making the awesome card

Blog Entries

If I were to put a Machamp with No Guard on a double battle team, would all moves used by all pokemon hit, or just moves used by and on Machamp?

now's the time to shine coolking503's Avatar
    Blog Entries

just moves used by and directed at machamp would always hit, so no sheer cold spamming.
    If we are having a battle and I disconnect, it is 100% unintentional; my power goes off often and each time my modem resets.

Gone until Aug, 10 or something for a trip w/out net access. C u after that. If I suddenly dissapear after that you can bet I got bad grades on my IGCSE's, since results are coming out the week afterwards.

Blog Entries

Thank you very much!

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

Wasn't there a Mixed Sweeper set for Abomasnow? I swear there was, but when I looked on Smogon, it wasn't there. Did it end up becoming too ineffective?

On the topic of Abomasnow, what the heck do you have to breed one with to get a Leech Seed Snover?

Quote Originally Posted by HypersonicYanmega View Post
    Wasn't there a Mixed Sweeper set for Abomasnow? I swear there was, but when I looked on Smogon, it wasn't there. Did it end up becoming too ineffective?

On the topic of Abomasnow, what the heck do you have to breed one with to get a Leech Seed Snover?
    Smogon has been revamping their analysis pages lately in light of the changes to the metagame since HG/SS was released. I suppose they viewed the mixed set as obscure enough that it no longer needed to be listed.

Abomasnow is in the Plant group so one easy way to get Leech Seed Snover is to use a Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur with Leech Seed as the father. I mention that pairing since Bulbasaur learns Leech Seed via level up.
    Banner courtesy of TwilightBlade

Blog Entries

Argh...I don't have a Bulbasaur, and I can't think of 5 other Pokemon I need for the Dex to migrate in from LeafGreen. *looks through breeding compatibility* Oh sweet! Jumpluff learns it by level-up!

So, does anyone remember what the Mixed Abomasnow set? I was actually planning on using it (I don't play competitive [yet], just Battle Frontier and Trainer House).

Blog Entries

I found this on a google search on pokefarm

Mixed Attacker
    Nature: Sassy/Quiet
    Item:Leftovers/Life Orb
    EVs: 252 HP / 20 SpA / 160 SpD / 76 Spe
    Moves:
    Leech Seed
    Protect
    Wood Hammer
    Blizzard
    If we are having a battle and I disconnect, it is 100% unintentional; my power goes off often and each time my modem resets.

Gone until Aug, 10 or something for a trip w/out net access. C u after that. If I suddenly dissapear after that you can bet I got bad grades on my IGCSE's, since results are coming out the week afterwards.

Blog Entries

Cool, thanks.

Blog Entries

So, I have another question about Machamp. Is there a way to get Mimic on a No Guard Machamp, or would it always have Guts upon transfer from FRLG?

Blog Entries

a pokemon has a 50/50 chance of changingf its ability once evolving in a new generation if the other ability wasnt availible in generation 3. So basically you need to moe tutor it mimic and hope it changes its ability when evolving to machamp/machoke. Or, you can duplicate it in emerald, send it over and evolve it, see if its ablty changes, and if it does, tutor the clone and send that over. This works because the ability change depends on the PID of the pokemon, which stays constant in cloning

Blog Entries

Thank you.

Blog Entries

Would a Battle Frontier team be considered an 'in-game team'?

Blog Entries

Yes it would.
    Former staff member - 2010
    Formerly known as - insomniac
    Competitive Player