Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post) - Page 55

Page 55 of 185 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

now's the time to shine coolking503's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos

If your team isn't ev rained, obviously start with a new team, since you won't be able to play competitive without it. It goes in the in game thread if it lacks evs also.
    If we are having a battle and I disconnect, it is 100% unintentional; my power goes off often and each time my modem resets.

Gone until Aug, 10 or something for a trip w/out net access. C u after that. If I suddenly dissapear after that you can bet I got bad grades on my IGCSE's, since results are coming out the week afterwards.

Blog Entries

Default Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos

I have a Ho-Oh on my hands. Keep it?
    Ho-Oh
    Careful
    Hp 20-21
    Atk. 14-15
    Def 9-11
    Sp. Atk 14-17
    Sp. Def 31
    Speed 18-19

Note it's at level 45, so I don't know how accurate the IVs are, but Ho-Oh's somewhat vain so I'm sure on the IVs for Sp. Defense.

Hai! That's my golfball! Gatr Golf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Need help with my Red Gyarados' moveset - specifically the Ice-type move he needs. Should I go with Ice Fang or Avalanche?

Also, I'd like suggestions for an Azumarill's moveset. My plan is to go wiith the Adamant nature/ Choice Band setup, the Huge Power ability and for moves: Aqua Jet, Superpower, Ice Punch and Aqua Ring/Giga Impact/Double-Edge (Depends on how good Azumarill can take hits compared to other pokemon I might use in a team with her).
    Last edited by Gatr Golf; 31st March 2010 at 08:32 PM.
    I have claimed: Cross Poison ~ Toxicroak ~ Drizzle ~ Water Stone

Thanks for the banner, Kamex!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lOnE-WolF View Post
    Need help with my Red Gyarados' moveset - specifically the Ice-type move he needs. Should I go with Ice Fang or Avalanche?
    Ice Fang

Still unanswered: (I'm running out of battery people!)
    Quote Originally Posted by RegiRuler View Post
    Ho-Oh
    Careful
    Hp 20-21
    Atk. 14-15
    Def 9-11
    Sp. Atk 14-17
    Sp. Def 31
    Speed 18-19

Note it's at level 45, so I don't know how accurate the IVs are, but Ho-Oh's somewhat vain so I'm sure on the IVs for Sp. Defense.

Blog Entries

What moveset should I use for my HP Grass Timid Shiny Manetric.

I'm stuck between a Choice Specs set or a SubPetaya/Charge Beam Life Orb set.

Much love to Zurr

now's the time to shine coolking503's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Also, I'd like suggestions for an Azumarill's moveset. My plan is to go wiith the Adamant nature/ Choice Band setup, the Huge Power ability and for moves: Aqua Jet, Superpower, Ice Punch and Aqua Ring/Giga Impact/Double-Edge (Depends on how good Azumarill can take hits compared to other pokemon I might use in a team with her).
    you don't want to be stuck on a CB aqua ring. waterfall can be used for greater reliabilty, or return/double egde for more power
    If we are having a battle and I disconnect, it is 100% unintentional; my power goes off often and each time my modem resets.

Gone until Aug, 10 or something for a trip w/out net access. C u after that. If I suddenly dissapear after that you can bet I got bad grades on my IGCSE's, since results are coming out the week afterwards.

Hai! That's my golfball! Gatr Golf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yea, I've done some searching on Smogon. I'm going to use the Azumaril Choice Band set with a minor move set edit. Now she's gonna have
    ~Superpower
    ~Double-Edge
    ~Ice Punch
    ~Aqua Jet

I might replace Double-Edge with Return if I ever max her happiness, so as to aviod the recoil damage.
    I have claimed: Cross Poison ~ Toxicroak ~ Drizzle ~ Water Stone

Thanks for the banner, Kamex!

Formerly King Cobra Tyrael The Archangel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RegiRuler View Post
    Ho-Oh
    Careful
    Hp 20-21
    Atk. 14-15
    Def 9-11
    Sp. Atk 14-17
    Sp. Def 31
    Speed 18-19

Depends what you want from your ho-oh, if you want to stall out their special sweeper then by all means keep it.
    Pearl FC: 1247 4404 3217

Made By Valkenhayn

I'm thinking about getting a Politoed with this moveset:

Hydro Pump
    Focus Blast
    Mud Bomb
    Ice Punch

What do you think?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokestar View Post
    I'm thinking about getting a Politoed with this moveset:

Hydro Pump
    Focus Blast
    Hypnosis
    Ice Beam

What do you think?
    I edited it to be slightly better,

I'm making a UU team and I need some help. I can already use a mixed priority sweeper Blaziken, two Feraligatr's (one has aqua jet, but both are still totadiles), a Swords Dance Absol, Porygon-Z, Swords Dance Gallade, Steelix, a Timid HP Grass Manetric (Still UT), and a Rock Polish Rampardos.

What should I breed and use for my team, I'm think about using Blakizen, Steelix, and breeding a Venusaur and Azumarill. What else should I use?

Much love to Zurr

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Drink View Post
    What should I breed and use for my team, I'm think about using Blakizen, Steelix, and breeding a Venusaur and Azumarill. What else should I use?
    aaaaaaaaa don't steal my team D:
    Banner courtesy of TwilightBlade

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Troggy View Post
    aaaaaaaaa don't steal my team
    That's your team? Dang, I made a good first team from instinct. Still can you help me out?

Much love to Zurr

That's your team? Dang, I made a good first team from instinct. Still can you help me out?
    Well not exactly, but Venusaur Steelix and Blaziken are on the UU team I posted in the RMT a little while back and I have Azumarill in my game instead of Feraligatr (don't have Aqua Jet Gatr yet). Those are all pretty common UU pokes so I'm not that surprised ;p

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Troggy View Post
    Well not exactly, but Venusaur Steelix and Blaziken are on the UU team I posted in the RMT a little while back and I have Azumarill in my game instead of Feraligatr (don't have Aqua Jet Gatr yet). Those are all pretty common UU pokes so I'm not that surprised ;p
    So should I use Feraligatr instead of Azumarill or...?

Much love to Zurr

So should I use Feraligatr instead of Azumarill or...?
    They're both good, so it's up to you. I really like the Swords Dance Aqua Jet Gatr, I was just saying I won't have that on Wifi now since I don't have one. I am kinda out of touch with UU to be honest, I use my UU team for OU play lol