Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post) - Page 26

Page 26 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Blog Entries

Visit Wiilio's Youtube Channel

Default Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos

Level 100 is too late to EV train. You can have an in-game Pokémon at level 99, and if you want to re-train it to have proper EVs, you can wipe all its EVs with EV-reducing berries and give it the EVs it needs. As long as it can grow a level, it can be trained or re-trained.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos

Does anyone know any good Gen 3 IV calculators, and if so, could you provide a link? I finally found my MasterBall, so I'm trying for a good Kyogre.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just realized you can use Gen IV calculators too...sorry
    Last edited by Feliciano; 25th May 2009 at 11:00 PM.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Best evolution for an Adamant Eevee?
    I'm thinking Leafeon, but then Jolly might be better for that :/
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoKING View Post
    I would continue this battle of wits with you but you're obviously unarmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown Lord View Post
    Deal with it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by d.aisuke View Post
    Best evolution for an Adamant Eevee?
    I'm thinking Leafeon, but then Jolly might be better for that :/
    Flareon could work.

EDIT: I have a lvl 1, untouched Naughty Bagon I got in a trade with both Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump. Most standard sets suggest either one or the other of those moves, but since it's male, do want to be able to pass on the moves, so getting rid of one of them just to create a set seems pointless. I've tried coming up with a sort of mixed set that uses both moves, and this is what I came up with. Rate please?

Salamence@Life Orb
    Naughty nature
    EVs: 232 Atk / 24 SpA / 252 Spe
    -- Dragon Dance
    -- Hydro Pump
    -- Outrage
    -- Fire Blast/Stone Edge
    Last edited by Feliciano; 28th May 2009 at 04:06 PM.

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Edo-kun View Post
    Flareon could work.

Ahh, forgot about that one.
    Did Flareon get physical Fire Stab? I know Pt has move tutors...

Quote Originally Posted by Edo-kun View Post
    Salamence@Life Orb
    Naughty nature
    EVs: 232 Atk / 24 SpA / 252 Spe
    -- Dragon Dance
    -- Hydro Pump
    -- Outrage
    -- Fire Blast/Stone Edge
    That set seems fine to me, I don't have any complaints.

I would say, if you want to breed the moves, why not just a breed a few babies before you start?

That way you can get rid of a move if need be.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoKING View Post
    I would continue this battle of wits with you but you're obviously unarmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown Lord View Post
    Deal with it.

Blog Entries

Ahh, forgot about that one.
    Did Flareon get physical Fire Stab? I know Pt has move tutors...
    Er...it's got Fire Fang...and...that's really it, in terms of physical Fire moves. Literally, it's Flareon's ONLY physical STAB move. You could try a Choice Band set?

Flareon@Choice Band
    Adamant nature
    EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spe
    -- Fire Fang
    -- Superpower
    -- Bite/Iron Tail
    -- Return/Quick Attack

set seems fine to me, I don't have any complaints.

I would say, if you want to breed the moves, why not just a breed a few babies before you start?

That way you can get rid of a move if need be.
    I would, but seeing as it's still only level 1, I don't want to accidentally loose those moves while trying to breed. Glad you think the set's okay, it's probably not great, but I really don't know which other of Salamence's moves would give good coverage with Water. I figured with Fire Blast, I'd at least get the Fire/Dragon combo...

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

How do you get wish on Blissey? If I need a WishBliss, how can I (if at all) get one, since Blissey doesn't learn the move at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by H-con View Post
    How do you get wish on Blissey? If I need a WishBliss, how can I (if at all) get one, since Blissey doesn't learn the move at all.
    Wish is a special event NYPC (New York Pokemon Center) move from... um, I want to say... 2004 or something?

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

There goes that one. Oh well, I'll stick with Softboiled then. Thanks.

The Lark Ascending. Jimiinthesky's Avatar
    Blog Entries

not really a question, more of a suggestion

wouldnt it make sense to have an in games team thread?
    i was just looking through the forum and theres about 8 locked threads cause they're in games
    it would kinda make sense to have somwhere for them to put they're teams and discuss them

A Rambling, Gaming Dude The Fool on the Hill's Avatar

^Generally people who post in-game teams don't read the rules (otherwise they wouldn't post in-game teams) and thus probably wouldn't pay attention to in-game team thread.
    3DS Friend Code: 5026-4452-4663
    PM me if you add me and I will and you back

Blog Entries

hmmm yeah your probably right :/
    its just slightly annoying how many people post in-game teams, just was trying to think of a way to get them to post somwhere else ah ha

Blog Entries

Honestly, I've been thinking of just dumping the "NO INGAME TEAMS EVAR AND YOUR THREAD WILL BE LOCKED >:O" rule entirely.. since sometimes people don't want the solution of "oh, just grind!". :/

It's probably frustrating for people to be really stuck at a part in the game and then have their thread locked.. and well, it's not very welcoming to see a ton of locked threads for new-to-battling people. D:

Blog Entries

Visit Wiilio's Youtube Channel

Believe me jimiinthesky, I've thought about it, and Shipwreck Kelly is absolutely right. It's not going to do any good. I could TRY it, but I doubt it would do any good. Maybe having it as, like, a sub-subforum would draw attention to it since it would be at the top of the page.

If I did that, I would probably make the punishment worse for posting one here... like locking the thread AND giving an infraction.

Blog Entries

maybe it could work, like tina says, some people genuinly need help and are stuck in the game, though it'd be hard separating them from the people are just like omg omg my pokemon are the best look at them wow

perhaps a sticky with the title 'in game teams' would draw peoples attention, as it would seem people are simply skimming over the rules section