Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post) - Page 171

Page 171 of 184 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 2748
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Default Re: would making togekiss a Nasty Plot and Wish baton passer be a waste?

Hey there, welcome to the forum. It's better for you to use the Simple Questions thread if you're going to ask questions of that nature instead of creating a new thread. Ask there and someone will surely help you. Good luck!

Default Re: would making togekiss a Nasty Plot and Wish baton passer be a waste?

ok, sorry about that. thanks for the help.
    Everyone else has cool signatures and I'm just sitting here with plain text

Blog Entries

Default Re: Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Ok, I want to get the medal for beating the E4 with a single pokemon. So what should I use and at what level should it be? BTW I don't want to use a level 100 pokemon.
    Is there anything worse than being all alone in the night?

Yes... being all alone in a crowd.

Why do the Battle Options not show up for me when speaking to the GTS NPC in the pokemon centers? The only option that comes up for me is "Global Trade" and "Info". What am i doing wrong?? how come i cannot enter the rated or random matchup battles?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

If I use Psych Up, on a pokemon that has no stat changes whatsoever, will my pokemon's stat changes also turn to unchanged? Let's say I will have 6x debuff on speed, and then use Psych Up on a pokemon that just entered the battle.

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Ok, I want to get the medal for beating the E4 with a single pokemon. So what should I use and at what level should it be? BTW I don't want to use a level 100 pokemon.
    One of the best is Zoroark (though you should be careful with some things). Otherwise a Steel-type can be a good choice. Lv 100 is better, though. Good luck!

I got a scum result on that bush! LYNCH IT LYNCH IT LYNCH IT!

Visit Shadowmilll's Youtube Channel

Default Pokemon Black 2 Wi-Fi Battle Team

Hey Bulbagarden, I've been a fan of pokemon since I was a kid and I've always been curious about wi-fi battles (since they came up in Diamond and Pearl) so I thought why not give it a chance. I've never tried it before with all of the EV/IV training and the such. So, I was wondering what would be the best wi-fi battle team that would be makeable in Pokemon Black 2? It would take me a little bit to get this team togeather but I really want to try it out! Thanks a bunch! :D

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Naughty Beldum

I have a Naughty Beldum that I want to EV train. It's IVs according to Serebii are:

HP: 17/18/19
    Atk: 10
    Def: 15
    Sp. Atk: 11
    Sp. Def: 20
    Spe: 18

The moves I have planned are:
    Meteor Mash
    Zen Headbutt
    Hammer Arm
    Earthquake

I already know that I want to give it 252 in Attack, I'm just not sure how to distribute the rest, if at all. I was going to just stick them all in Defense, but I figured I might get a second opinion first. Any ideas?

EDIT: Never mind, I decided to invest them all in Speed.
    Last edited by Kyuuketsuki; 11th March 2013 at 02:38 AM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Naughty Beldum

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Edge View Post
    If I use Psych Up, on a pokemon that has no stat changes whatsoever, will my pokemon's stat changes also turn to unchanged? Let's say I will have 6x debuff on speed, and then use Psych Up on a pokemon that just entered the battle.
    Nobody knows?

Excuse me guys. But is that true that Macho Brace is bad for EV training? I have plenty of EV reducing berries in case that I've done something wrong. Lately on PKMN Black/White series, whenever I caught a pokemon, I use the certain amount of vitamins like 10 Carbos, and 10 Proteins to give 100EV Speed,then 100EVAttack, then give 4 Health Wings to give 4EV HP, or give 4 Resist Wings to give 4EV Def. Then give it a pokerus,then equip it with the Macho Brace and then battle 19 Basclins for Speed,and then battle 38 Lillipups/Patrats for the Attack.

Unless I'm mistaken, Macho Brace doubles the EV that the equipped pokemon gains. As for the pokerus, it also doubles the EV during the battles with the certain pokemon for that EV training. If a pokemon equipped with the Macho Brace,and have the pokerus,it gains 8EV Speed after the battle with a Basclins. Let me know when you have the chance. O? Because I want to make sure that I'm EV train the right way.

For my Garchomp, it has the Jolly Nature. I met her as the little Gible from Pokemon Dream World. Her ability is Rough Skin. Her characteristic is that she's "Quick Tempered".

I've used 10 Carbos,and 10 Proteins to give her 100EV Speed,and 100EV Attack,and then give her 4 Health Wings to give her exact 4EV of Health. Next, she gets the pokerus,and then I equipped her with the Macho Brace,and then battle 19 Bascilns to gain 152EV Speed and then 38 Patrats/Lillipups to gain 152EV Attack. After that,then I removed Macho Brace,and I leveling her up and then she evolved all the way to Garchomp.

Right now my Garchomp's LV is at 82. Here's her current stats.

HP: 287
    Attack: 293
    Defense: 174
    Sp. Atk: 131
    Sp. Def: 159
    Speed: 256

Moveset:
    Dragon Claw (for now) (I can teach her to learn Outrage if that's the right thing to do)
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Sword Dance

I think that Stone Edge sounds pretty helpful. It can help her take out the Ice-type,Flying-Type,Fire-type,and Bug-type pokemon. Earthquake seems to be important as to take out the Fire,Steel,Electric,Poison,and Rock type pokemon. Sword Dance can increase the Attack tenfold. Dragon Claw/Outrage/Dragon Rush is her main attack move. I could have her to relearn Dragon Rush but that would miss the target as it has the accuracy of 75%. So what do you think?
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________

As for one of my legendary pokemon, Keldeo who have the Timid Nature, his characteristic described him as "Very Finicky". I've EV trained him also by giving him 10 Carbos for 100EV of Speed, 10 Calciums for 100EV Sp. Atk,and 4 Health Wings for exact 4EVs for Health. Then equipped him with Macho Brace, then battled 38 Basclins for Speed,and battled 76 Litwicks/Elgyems for Sp.Atk. No pokerus on him. After that, then I remove Macho Brace from him and then leveling him up.

Here's my current stats of my Keldeo. He's currently now at Lv85.

HP: 272
    Atk: 126
    Def: 180
    Sp. Atk: 302
    Sp. Def: 181
    Speed: 270

Moveset:
    Substitute
    Calm Mind
    Secret Sword
    Hydro Pump

So what do you think? I have the EV reducing berries in case if I done something wrong.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/MelodyandAsh.jpg

*Welcome to the Kissshipping Line*
    ~Ash,and Melody shall always be with each other forever.~
    Kissshipping never dies..

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

Blog Entries

Follow JLomb on Tumblr

I'm making a team for the upcoming 2013 Spring Friendly and I need some advice on the moveset of my Unfezant. The others on the team are Serperior, Azumarill, Scolipede, Cofagrigus, and Gothitelle.

Nature: Jolly
    Item: Focus Sash
    Ability: Super Luck
    Moves:
    -Hypnosis
    -Taunt
    -Return
    -??? thinking either Roost or Tailwind.
    Boosh!

3DS FC: 3265-5253-3343

Blog Entries

Follow JLomb on Tumblr

Default Re: Naughty Beldum

Nobody knows?
    Just tested it out; it would copy all stat changes, including those that haven't been made. So a 6+ Speed would turn to 0+ Speed when opponent doesn't have 6+. Hope this helps!
    Infinity Edge likes this.
    Boosh!

3DS FC: 3265-5253-3343

Blog Entries

Even though i rarely ever play online or competitive i was wondering what the best move for a charizard would be? :
    i think outrage,blast burn would be almost a guarantee am i correct?
    are ay of these moves usful as well SolarBeam or Heat Wave or Overheat or Fire Blast or Flare Blitz

Default Do I need to EV Train to get into competitive battling?

So, DO I?

Battle? FC 0776 8124 7545 Bald Accountant's Avatar

Default Re: Do I need to EV Train to get into competitive battling?

It depends
    You can play online on pokemon showdown or pokemon online and since you just plug the stats and moves into the program, you dont need to train those.
    You can join agroup like Just for fun pokemon battles and battle other people who battle with non EV trained pokemon, but most people who battle use pokemon that are either EV trained or legal hacks.
    I love to battle, so please let me know if you want to battle - WIFI showdown or Pokemon online. I play mostly OU and Little cup, flat singles, triples, and rotations.
    black FC 0776 8124 7545
    2DS FC 1822 0326 6280
    Normal Friend Safari
    Ditto, Audino Aipom
    My Social Group - BABA Bald Accountant's Battle Arena