Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post) - Page 13

Page 13 of 184 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

PURPLE HERMIT! Chosen of Mana's Avatar Archives Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Chosen of Mana On Twitter

Default Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos

What's a good nature for Shaymin? I want to know so I can SR for it when the giveaway event starts.

Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)

Blog Entries

Default Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos

Bold (+Def -Atk), Modest (+SpAtk -Atk), Timid (+Spd -Atk) and Calm (+SpDef -Atk) would all work for Shaymin.

Can RNG for shinys :D freddie515's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is there anybody that has platinum and can teach my GALLADE ice punch ?

A Rambling, Gaming Dude The Fool on the Hill's Avatar

This is kind of a weird question.

In Diamond and Pearl, Hypnosis has 70% accuracy.

In Platinum, Hypnosis has 60% accuracy.

If I was playing Diamond, and I battled a friend playing Platinum, how much accuracy would Hypnosis have?

Would my Hypnosis have 70% accuracy, and my friend's Hypnosis only 60% accuracy?

How would that work?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tina View Post
    Bold (+Def -Atk), Modest (+SpAtk -Atk), Timid (+Spd -Atk) and Calm (+SpDef -Atk) would all work for Shaymin.
    To expand on that, Sky Form should only really be using Modest or Timid, though Timid is probably better for it. Lande Forme can use all the natures because of its base stats allowing it to be offensive or defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by freddie515 View Post
    Is there anybody that has platinum and can teach my GALLADE ice punch ?
    Yes, there is a Move Tutor on Route 212 who wil take two Red Shards and six Blue Shards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceallach View Post
    If I was playing Diamond, and I battled a friend playing Platinum, how much accuracy would Hypnosis have?

Would my Hypnosis have 70% accuracy, and my friend's Hypnosis only 60% accuracy?

How would that work?
    I believe it would go by Platinum's accuracy, though I am not 100% sure on this.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iPoké View Post
    To expand on that, Sky Form should only really be using Modest or Timid, though Timid is probably better for it. Lande Forme can use all the natures because of its base stats allowing it to be offensive or defensive.

Yes, there is a Move Tutor on Route 212 who wil take two Red Shards and six Blue Shards.

I believe it would go by Platinum's accuracy, though I am not 100% sure on this.

Bulbapedia says that it will use Platinum's accuracy

Blog Entries

Visit Wiilio's Youtube Channel

Jolly can also be used for Shaymin-S. I am making mine a Swords Dancer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wiil View Post
    Jolly can also be used for Shaymin-S. I am making mine a Swords Dancer.
    Psssh thinking outside the box is so overrated.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Would this be a decent Shaymin?
    Shaymin - #492 (Calm)
    HP: 26 - 27
    Att: 28
    Def: 26 - 27
    SpA: 0 - 1
    SpD: 24 - 25
    Speed: 22 - 23

EDIT: Hidden Power Steel
    Last edited by Feliciano; 13th February 2009 at 02:12 PM.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

iPoké: Can you really blame me when I got a Jolly 29/31/28/x/31/31 Shaymin? :p

Edo-kun: Not really, seeing as its Speed is a little subpar, while its SpA is absolutely horrible.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Hm...I had thought about going physical with it...oh well. More resets! Yay!
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

I have a Machamp I want for a physical attacker, but its speed is rather low. Any ideas what I could do? I got it using the GTS glitch

At Lv50:

Machamp
    Nature: Lax
    Ability: Guts
    HP: 176
    Attack: 153
    Defense: 103
    Sp. Atk: 93
    Sp Def: 91
    Speed: 73

Moves:

Focus Punch
    Substatute
    Cross Chop
    Earthquake

I should probably remove Focus Punch/Substature as its speed is lower, by the time it gets to substatute/focus punch, its lost a lot of HP.

Thanks Felly for banner

^That was close to me. Interesting

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinx3000 View Post
    Nature: Lax
    Noooo way. Rule of thumb, never use something with a Lax/Gentle/neutral nature. XD

What's an ideal Water pokemon? no dongle or trading atm, I do have national dex, ATM i have Klinger. Any suggestions?
    Also, I was thinking of getting a Magnemite and evolving it all the way to Magnezone to replace my Luxray and at least slap a Thunder TM on the Magnezone, Should I?
    Last edited by Rabz; 14th February 2009 at 03:44 AM.

Blog Entries

If you're running a rain team, Kingdra's your best option. A rain team will go well with Thunder (which you're talking about for Magnezone), and Kingdra can activate its Swift Swim ability. Other than that, it depends on what you need. If you need a sweeper Water-type, Floatzel, Starmie and Gyaradosare good (And Floatzel can activate its Swift Swim in the rain too). If you need something bulky... well, there's a lot there. Swampert, Slowbro, Suicune, Milotic, Empoleon... the list goes on.

Magnezone's generally better than Luxray, so that would be a good idea. However, don't use Thunder unless you're using a rain team. Use Thunderbolt.