Scrafty Set Up?

Thread: Scrafty Set Up?

I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar

Default Scrafty Set Up?

Ok So I am working on my Scrafty well I have two :P I have a Moxie one but I know what I wanted to do with him but my other.

Here is my other tell me what you think

Scrafty-ShortStuff
    Shed Skin- Leftovers
    Sassy
    252 Special Defense, 101 Defense, 151 Attack
    Rest, Ice Punch, Crunch, Bulk Up

I am aware yes he can Learn Drain Punch but with rest I really do not care to have to healing moves. Unless he can learn both Ice Punch and Drain Punch but I am not for sure if he can do that but if Drain Punch is infact better I might go with it. It kinda just depends.

Default Re: Scrafty Set Up?

It's Perfectly possible to have both. Just grab a male smeargle with Ice Punch and Drain Punch and you are good to go. I feel that rest just isn't needed. Is there specific stat numbers you want to go?

Why not: 252 SDef / 104 Def / 152 Atk ?
    I also highly reccomend giving it some HP for bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Siris View Post
    It's Perfectly possible to have both. Just grab a male smeargle with Ice Punch and Drain Punch and you are good to go. I feel that rest just isn't needed. Is there specific stat numbers you want to go?

Why not: 252 SDef / 104 Def / 152 Atk ?
    I also highly reccomend giving it some HP for bulk.
    Ya the Rest was Pointless I took it off for Crunch! and I have considered some HP EV's but the Health is not an Issue as of now.

Blog Entries

I run a very similar set, with Bulk Up, Drain Punch, Rest and Dragon Tail. Rest is definitely necessary when combined with Shed Skin and Scrafty's bulk, and how often it gets burnt and poisoned. If you're playing UU, go with TPunch or D Tail over Ice Punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gym Leader Morty View Post
    I run a very similar set, with Bulk Up, Drain Punch, Rest and Dragon Tail. Rest is definitely necessary when combined with Shed Skin and Scrafty's bulk, and how often it gets burnt and poisoned. If you're playing UU, go with TPunch or D Tail over Ice Punch.
    Ah, I forgot it had shed skin. It will definitely need rest for staying power in the defensive set, but I just feel drain lunch already can be a reliable source of healing. Actually Tounch is a good idea. I can tell you how frustrating it is to be stopped by Gyarados and the likes. With scraggy, I just hate how there are so many viable choices out there, and you want to give scrafty all the moves :/

Right On lol I will keep the Rest then.