RMT Yeah!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RMT Yeah!!!

Blog Entries
    Add infernape96 on Facebook

Default RMT Yeah!!!

All right I posted this team before and I took some suggestions and what not.

Ok Here I goezz

Infernape
    Blaze
    Modest Nature
    (Flamethrower)
    (Focus Blast)
    (Shadow Claw)
    (No idea...Need some help with this slot)

EVs:252 Spd and 252 Sp Attack and 4 Attack (BTW are the 4 extra EVs that important?)

Well it's quite obvious..Infernape is a sweeper..Basically I chose two powerful and accurate STAB moves and so far they've worked well. As for Shadow Claw I may not have EV trained Infernape in attack but it works pretty well on psychic types with low physical defenses. I know what you're gonna say "Infernape is better off a physical attacker"(I've gotten that before). But thats exactly why I trained it in sp. attack..Because no one expects it! Um I haven,t had many problems with him but against Starmies and some times Kinglers.

Electivire
    Motor Drive
    Adamant Nature
    (Thunder Punch)
    (Fire Punch)
    (Earthquake)
    (Cross Chop)

EVs:252 Speed 252 Attack

Basicallly another sweeper..Thunder Punch is a great STAB move. You just can't get any better than that(well this is diamond so I don't have Wild Charge). Umm..I really don't know why I chose this move I'll probably change it to Giga Impact or Ice Punch. Earthquake is that move that every Electivire should have. Easy wins against Fire Electric Poison Rock and Steel types. Cross Chop's a great powerful move that allows me to stretch my super effective hit capabilites even further..the only trouble I have with Electivires are Donphans Steeix and other high defense pokemon.

Togekiss
    Holding Razor Fang/Kings Rock
    Serene Grace
    Hasty Nature
    (Thunder Wave)
    (Air Slash)
    (Aura Sphere)
    (Psychic)

EVs 252 HP 128 Sp. Def 128 Sp. Attack

Yeah I don't even no what to call this thing..Sweeper? Tank? I swear this thing can survive extraordinary amounts of hits and 1HKO entire teams at the same time. The only real thing that can face Togekiss and be considered a threat are rock type sweepers such as Aerodactyl and other sweepers with Rock type moves. But even a few of these rock types have trouble regardless of its average defense stat and nature. My moveset is simple Paralyze anything faster then Togekiss and the rest is based on what pokemon I'm up against. Hardly any problems with this guy.

Metagross
    Holding Occa Berry
    Clear Body
    Brave Nature
    (Earthquake)
    (Zen Headbutt)
    (Meteor Mash)
    (Hammer Arm)

EVs 252 Attack 128 Def 128 Sp. Def

Metagross Holding an Occa Berry is almost nearly immposible to take out. Even moves like Fire Blast don't even get its HP into the yellow. And when the next turn comes that Magmortar has already fainted by Metagross high attack and Earthquake. Ground type moves aren't that much of a problem either. I've survived whole teams with Metagross pinned against a wall.

Gallade
    Steadfast
    Docile Nature
    (Swords Dance)
    (Psycho Cut)
    (Close Combat)
    (Stone Edge)

Gallade is my other Physical Sweeper. He's great when it comes to his Sowrds Dance and Attack combo. Against the right opponeent this guy can squeeze in 2 or 3 Swords Dance and from then on the rest is history. Two good STAB moves and a move that gets rid of pesky Flying Types. Even with its high attack it still has trouble with pokemon like Togekiss and Dusknoir and Spiritomb. Any advice?

Gengar
    Levitate
    Modest Nature
    (Shadow Ball)
    (Sludge Bomb)
    IDK what to put for these last two moves!!!

EVs 252 Speed 252 Sp. Attack

Yes Yes..another Sweeper. He's new to the team so I haven't battled with him lately. Any I deas on movesets I'd love to hear them.

Well theres my team. Hardcore offense and whne things get rough switch into Defensive mode with Togekiss and Metagross.

Oh yeah, You can make any replacement suggestions you want for any pokemon but Infernape..He'll always be in my team lol. You can make moveset suggestions and Item suggestions but not replacement
    Heart Gold friend code: 5243 8342 6896

I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar

Default Re: RMT Yeah!!!

Firstly Your Infernape Needs NastyPlot if your going Special Attack. Also Shadow Claw is Physical I believe.

Get Rid of Fire Punch for Ice Punch so you can take out Ground Types If needed. Electivire.

Togekiss should Have a Life Orb. Kings Rock is not needed thanks to Serene Grace. replace Hasty for Like Modest.

Bullet Punch over Meteor Mash in my Opinion. Metagross

As For Gengar, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt

And Gallade should Have a Nature Raising Spec Defense Lower Attack. You did not put his EV's.
    Attack and Spec D for Gallade Though.

Just My Opinion though.

And yes though's 4 Extra EV's Count For alot.

Blog Entries

The reason I have Shadow Claw is so I can take out psychics who normally don't have good physical defenses. Uh yeah, lol I was gonna get rid of fire punch anyway. Hmm I'll try life orb on togekiss. And Gallades Evs are 252 attack and speed.. sorry
    why do you say sp. def why not speed?(for gallade)

I am pretty Sure Gallades Spec Def his is highest stat. Speed is not that great.

Ya 115 Base Spec D Speed 80 But it is your choice. I just Like the Extra Spec D I guess.

True for Shadow Claw but remember you trained in Spec Attack not Full on Attack.

Its dangerous to go alone King Eriandor's Avatar

What are you doing???
    infernape be fast-powerful physical sweeper
    you go and replace focus blast and flamethrower for close combat and flare blitz

What you say? Sp. attack = unexpected? NO! sweepers sweep, they don't dust, they sweep. big damage to kill pokemon.
    if you want unexpected you use ferrothorn leech seed + ingrain + switch-out-aquaring + leftovers.
    But sweepers SWEEP!

Ya but Infernape can be a boss Spec Attack his Spec Attack is pretty high to for what it is Max out at 172 I believe. Flamethrower with Nasty Plot on him is great but I am with you I prefer Flare Blitz Closecombat and Iron Fist Mach Punch :p

Actually Infernape's Attack And Spec A are the same at 171 My mistake.

Blog Entries

i have a question hoe do u make blog?

I think they might move this question since it does not relate her but are you talking about what he currently has now?? like his thread?

Blog Entries

yes i dont know how to make one like this guy has

So do you see like the Post Thread button when your not in a thread?? That is what you have to hit to set it up

Ya if you are looking at Battle Strategy and Tactics and not a thread there is a button for Post New Thread.

Blog Entries

Woah you're right. Hmm For some reason I thought its speed was a lot higher I thought it was like 100..(Gallade) Oh well. Um my infernapes attack actually isn't that bad so thats why..and shadowblaziken ferrothorn would be good If i was playing black or white lol. Yes special attack..Infernapes special attack is equal to its attack at 104..besides Flare Blitz and Close Combat have more downsides

BUT HE IS A SWEEPER

GIVE HIM A LIFE ORB AND DOMINATE

DO NOT LINGER ON SIDE EFFECTS IF THE POKEMON IN QUESTION IS A SWEEPER

Not really. I mean Flare Blitz you take recoil sure and Closecombat lowers Def and Spec but Infernape Usually outspeeds and as they say he is a Suicide Bomber when it comes to attack :p but special is still great to.

Technically he is a Sweeper not Physical but special.

you want suicide bomber you use blaziken (I would know)

flare blitz + brave bird + hi jump kick + life orb

by the way if you're having troubles with water types use grass knot.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast