RMT: A Downpour of Drab, Dreary Details

Thread: RMT: A Downpour of Drab, Dreary Details

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default RMT: A Downpour of Drab, Dreary Details

A Downpour of Drab, Dreary Details.
    A Drizzle RMT

I told myself that I'd retired from competitive battling months ago to make way for college work and general life, but college seems to be taking up less of my time that I imagined, so I found myself sitting at my computer, tonight, wondering what the hell to do. And so I opened Pokémon Online for the first time in ages, and was immediately compelled to create a new team. The previous teams I've made have either been Sandstorm Stall or Offensive Drought, so I thought I'd try out a Drizzle team - they're apparently amazing if made correctly.

Now, it's late, and I'm tired, so the quality of the team isn't amazing, and there's been no testing to speak of yet - I'm posting this so that any major flaws can be spotted before I start testing. I'm not great at making teams, but am apparently a good battler, so that should help.

I'm not exactly a genius when it comes to sets, so most (if not all) of these are going to look standard.

Thanks in advance for the rates.

Team Building

At a Glance

The Team

Politoed (F) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Drizzle
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Focus Blast
    - Hidden Power [Grass]

Obviously, to start off the weather. With the need for set Leads on a team pretty much none, this isn't always sent out first. If I see that my opponent is using a non-weather team, then this girl will be sent in first, giving me an advantage from the start. I chose the Choice Scarf over a bulkier set mostly because I know that Politoed can hit pretty hard under the right circumstances, and I didn't like the look of the bulkier set anyway (especially not with the move suggestions - I'm not a fan of status moves what with how common Blissey/Chanseys are).

Generic set with generic moves. Ice Beam for Dragon-types or anything else weak to it, Hidden Power Grass chosen over Hidden Power Electric, or anything else, to hit Gastrodon/Quagsire switch-ins, Focus Blast mainly for Tyranitars (or Abomasnow, is desperate), and Surf chosen over Hydro Pump because this set already has enough risk of moves missing without adding another one (we have Focus Blast to blame for that).

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Prankster
    EVs: 68 Atk / 252 SAtk / 188 Spd
    Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
    - Thunder
    - Hammer Arm
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Taunt

My other Lead, in the event of my opponent having an opposing weather team, is a Mixed Attacking Thundurus. Again, basically a generic set - I changed a few EVs to give it more Attack, but it's barely noticeable - but it works. Hammer Arm is for countering Tyranitars, and 2HKOs Blissey, who is completely shut down by Taunt. I considered having Thunder Wave instead of Taunt, but I remember how much it sucked to have such a good Pokémon like Thundurus paralysed. I've used a Nasty Plot set before, and I liked it - the main reason I'm not using it again on this team is because of freaking Focus Miss being face-punchingly unreliable. Thunder over Thunderbolt is obvious with the 100% Accuracy from the rain, which I'm sure is incredible - I mean, this thing is great with Thunderbolt anyway. This guy is also my main counter for Skarmory, with Thunder OHKOing it (if it weren't for freaking Sturdy). That doesn't matter, though - I can shut it down with Taunt and outspeed it for the KO anyway.

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 204 HP / 64 SAtk / 64 SDef / 176 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Recover
    - Surf
    - Dragon Pulse

The first half of my team's bulk - the Sp.Def half. The moves are the ordinary Calm Mind sets (apart from Hidden Power Fire being replaced with Ice Beam - kinda obvious), but the EVs are changed to give me a better chance against opposing Thundurus, surviving a +2 Hidden Power Ice, and then OHKOing back with Ice Beam (assuming she was able to get 1 Calm Mind up). I originally wanted Surf over Ice Beam, but that put her in danger of being beaten too easily. The EVs mean she isn't as fast as she could be, which definitely hurts, but I'll take fractional more bulk over fractional more Speed any day. I'm a little unsure of what to do with this set - I know it's not great, but I don't know what could seem to work better. Maybe I should go with Latios after all. Any thoughts?

Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Serene Grace
    EVs: 80 HP / 252 Def / 176 Spd
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Wish
    - Zen Headbutt
    - Ice Punch
    - Body Slam

Currently Deciding On: Thunder.

Part 2 of my defences, having great type synergy with Latias. Most of my teams have weaknesses to Gliscor, which this Jirachi remedies. It's only 3HKOd by standard Gliscor's Earthquake, and it can hit back with Ice Punch, which, while not doing much (only averaging at around 168 HP damage), will most likely force them to switch out (I could out-stall them anyway). Wish is for general awesome recovery, and Thunder Wave is for aiding with possible FlinchHax. I was thinking about using Body Slam over Thunder Wave, but I went for the more reliable option - should I change my decision? Fire Punch would have been my first choice if it wasn't nearly guaranteed to be under rain.

Toxicroak (M) @ Black Sludge
    Trait: Dry Skin
    EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Def
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Substitute
    - Bulk Up
    - Drain Punch
    - Sucker Punch

God damn it this guy looks like so much fun to use. Simple. Send it in on something that can't hurt it (a Water-type attack, or something that will do minimal damage to it, such as a Grass-typed Hidden Power, or something), and set up a Substitute. Then, proceed to Bulk Up, while recovering a decent amount of HP per turn, aided by Drain Punch when possible, and mess things up with Sucker Punch when I get to at least +2 Attack. I don't have much to say since I haven't used it yet (well, maybe once or twice), but it looks like it works well with the rest of the team, even though it looks like it could go wrong at any moment with this set (the way I use it, actually). I've seen it sweep through teams when used correctly, and I'm sure I can make it work.

Sharpedo (F) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Speed Boost
    EVs: 148 Atk / 252 SAtk / 108 Spd
    Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
    - Protect
    - Hydro Pump
    - Ice Beam
    - Crunch

Ah, my old friend. The old set I had had Aqua Jet instead of Earthquake, I'm pretty sure, to get a KO from a weakened Pokémon while at low Speed. It might still be a good idea on this set, especially now that Aqua Jet would be a little more powerful than before, but I think the lack of Ground-type moves would hurt badly. Life Orb is definitely needed, as Sharpedo isn't exactly the best attacker ever made - it would miss out on vital KOs without it. Depending on how much HP the enemy has when she comes into play, I'll either Protect on the first turn and then (hopefully) outspeed them, or just attack them and get the KO if I outspeed them with no boosts. I have high hopes for her - it seemed to work well when I used it in a non-weather team.

Thank You For Reading

Really, I mean it - thanks. I'd appreciate any comments on the team as it is now.
    Last edited by Space Opera; 22nd September 2011 at 08:38 AM.

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RMT: A Downpour of Drab, Dreary Details

This is a good team. I would recommend replacing ice beam on latias to another coverage move like hp fighting or surf. Something like scizor can just come in easily defeat your latias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

EV-Wizard/PeculiarBattler League's Avatar
    Firstly, the Teleportation zone. Thirdly, the "Onoka" Elite Four. Fourthly, the Garden Grotto. Secondly, Oak's laboratory. And lastly, A hoedown-deeny hoedown!
    Blog Entries

I like your mixed-Thundurus. (Your font I found a bit annoying, but I figured I'd start my criticism on a positive note.)

Thundurus coud use some less Speed EV's though, as the usage of Hammer Arm impairs your staying power and runs contrary to your EV-investment--and Taunt doesn't really rely on your speed (and Thunder, if it paralyzes, also makes having too much speed more than a bit redundant). I like Body Slam Jirachi over Thunder Wave Jirachi, as the latter move has limited spam potential being a status move of its type (otherwise, Jirachi fears one Ghost [Normal immunity] in rain, Jellicent [who is empowered by Rain])--Thunder is an option on Jirachi by the way, benefitting both from being used by Jirachi and from being used in the rain.

Per Latias, I'd make the target HP 352 and not run max HP--it would get the same Leftovers-recovery, but 6 less HP from Recover-recovery. The spare 12 stat points (48 EVs) to be gained by EVs could be used for speed surpassing (if you're using a standard set, it's best to add in some extra speed EVs), offensive use, defensive use, etc. Whatever you choose though, you should choose targets to aim for first, with things like max HP / max speed / etc. (generic considerations) being secondary decisions (unless a pokemon has a limited role, i.e., simple special sweeper). I also (per Rutvik) think Surf is a good move / choice over Ice Beam, simply because of the 1.5 power boost, and because of the various pokemon that might actually switch into Latias. (And Scizor's largest weakness is partly mitigated in Rain.)

I'm iffy on Toxicroak. Sucker Punch isn't your generic Dark move: it's Sucker Punch. It's not what I'd call a Dark-coverage move because of its operating condition, and it has limited potential for use with its low PP and condition. Ghost pokemon ultimately wall your Toxicroak, so you can't really send Toxicroak in on Jellicent... Toxicroak ultimately loses all staying power once the moveset is found out. As well, since it is a setup pokemon (at least per this set), any hole is undesirable--and that would be Toxicroak's base Special defense stat.

Politoed is Politoed, Sharpedo is Sharpedo.

Your team could maybe (maybe) use a pokemon that knows Rain Dance. You could use a Tornadus--that'd be interesting. If anyone can go, it'd probably be Toxicroak or Sharpedo. (Generally, I don't comment on team selection.)
    Feel free(r) to discuss Battle Strategy with me--I'll discuss anything really.

Besides being a strange (retired) battler with a storied, legendary, mythical, exaggerated, and relatively unknown career, I am also an amateur English B&W anime reviewer. (pachiba, you like?)

And I take hoedowns seriously.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Hey there, Aradia Megido. This looks like a solid team. I do, however, have a few suggestions that may make it better.

First, I'd like to suggest that you use a Nasty Plot Lum Berry Thundurus in place of your current one. It would work well on this team by luring out and weakening or eliminating Latias's counters so that it can sweep late game.

You should also probably consider giving your Latias a Substitute + Calm Mind set to shield it from status and allow it to better avoid random critical hits in Calm Mind wars with other Pokemon. IMO, your team's ultimate goal should be to sweep with Latias. The set I suggested should help you accomplish that.

Finally, I think that a Specially Defensive Jirachi should replace your rather odd physically defensive one. This Jirachi would give you a second Reuniclus check and a way to deal with opposing Latias and Latios. It would also give you much needed Stealth Rock support.

Summary of suggested changes:

Nasty Plot Thundurus > Mixed Thundurus
    Substitute + Camln Mind Latias > Substitute + 2 Attacks Latias
    Specially Defensive Jirachi > Custom Jirachi

Here are the sets for your reference:

Thundurus (M) @ Lum Berry
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    - Thunder
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Focus Blast
    - Nasty Plot

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Calm Mind
    - Recover
    - Substitute

Jirachi @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 216 SDef / 40 Spd
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Iron Head
    - Body Slam
    - Wish
    - Stealth Rock

Good luck.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by League View Post
    I like your mixed-Thundurus. (Your font I found a bit annoying, but I figured I'd start my criticism on a positive note.)

Thundurus coud use some less Speed EV's though, as the usage of Hammer Arm impairs your staying power and runs contrary to your EV-investment--and Taunt doesn't really rely on your speed (and Thunder, if it paralyzes, also makes having too much speed more than a bit redundant). I like Body Slam Jirachi over Thunder Wave Jirachi, as the latter move has limited spam potential being a status move of its type (otherwise, Jirachi fears one Ghost [Normal immunity] in rain, Jellicent [who is empowered by Rain])--Thunder is an option on Jirachi by the way, benefitting both from being used by Jirachi and from being used in the rain.

Per Latias, I'd make the target HP 352 and not run max HP--it would get the same Leftovers-recovery, but 6 less HP from Recover-recovery. The spare 12 stat points (48 EVs) to be gained by EVs could be used for speed surpassing (if you're using a standard set, it's best to add in some extra speed EVs), offensive use, defensive use, etc. Whatever you choose though, you should choose targets to aim for first, with things like max HP / max speed / etc. (generic considerations) being secondary decisions (unless a pokemon has a limited role, i.e., simple special sweeper). I also (per Rutvik) think Surf is a good move / choice over Ice Beam, simply because of the 1.5 power boost, and because of the various pokemon that might actually switch into Latias. (And Scizor's largest weakness is partly mitigated in Rain.)

I'm iffy on Toxicroak. Sucker Punch isn't your generic Dark move: it's Sucker Punch. It's not what I'd call a Dark-coverage move because of its operating condition, and it has limited potential for use with its low PP and condition. Ghost pokemon ultimately wall your Toxicroak, so you can't really send Toxicroak in on Jellicent... Toxicroak ultimately loses all staying power once the moveset is found out. As well, since it is a setup pokemon (at least per this set), any hole is undesirable--and that would be Toxicroak's base Special defense stat.

Politoed is Politoed, Sharpedo is Sharpedo.

Your team could maybe (maybe) use a pokemon that knows Rain Dance. You could use a Tornadus--that'd be interesting. If anyone can go, it'd probably be Toxicroak or Sharpedo. (Generally, I don't comment on team selection.)
    The reason for Thundurus being so fast is because I can't really imagine using Hammer Arm all that often. Now that you've said that, though, I'm paranoid about wasting those Speed EVs because of Hammer Arm's negative effect. How many would you recommend losing, and where would you add them? Would 68 Attack/252 SpAttack / 188 Speed be okay? It gives Thundurus enough Speed to outrun Jolly Salamence/Haxorus/Landorus, which I always hate battling. I thought that would be the case with Jirachi, so thank you - I'll change those now. Thunder is a good idea - what would you recommend replacing to make way for it?

Okay, thanks for that. Like I said, I'm not amazing at team building - I still tend to use standard sets or just choose a Pokémon and give it the generic 252/252/4 numbers in whatever seems appropriate. Looking at the Gen V Speed Tiers (that I've never actually paid attention to before), there's nothing that looks useful for Latias to outspeed, so I think I'm going to throw the extra EVs in SpDefence.

It seems like the usual moveset that a Toxicroak would have in the rain, too, so I guess people would know what it does right away... You putting everything that way makes me want to replace it immediately, which is probably a good idea. I'll look into Tornadus, or some other Pokémon that can abuse the weather.

Thanks for the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathcliff Huxtable View Post
    Hey there, Aradia Megido. This looks like a solid team. I do, however, have a few suggestions that may make it better.

First, I'd like to suggest that you use a Nasty Plot Lum Berry Thundurus in place of your current one. It would work well on this team by luring out and weakening or eliminating Latias's counters so that it can sweep late game.

You should also probably consider giving your Latias a Substitute + Calm Mind set to shield it from status and allow it to better avoid random critical hits in Calm Mind wars with other Pokemon. IMO, your team's ultimate goal should be to sweep with Latias. The set I suggested should help you accomplish that.

Finally, I think that a Specially Defensive Jirachi should replace your rather odd physically defensive one. This Jirachi would give you a second Reuniclus check and a way to deal with opposing Latias and Latios. It would also give you much needed Stealth Rock support.

Summary of suggested changes:

Nasty Plot Thundurus > Mixed Thundurus
    Substitute + Camln Mind Latias > Substitute + 2 Attacks Latias
    Specially Defensive Jirachi > Custom Jirachi

Here are the sets for your reference:

Thundurus (M) @ Lum Berry
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    - Thunder
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Focus Blast
    - Nasty Plot

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Calm Mind
    - Recover
    - Substitute

Jirachi @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 216 SDef / 40 Spd
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Iron Head
    - Body Slam
    - Wish
    - Stealth Rock

Good luck.
    The main problems in teams I make is being stopped dead by walls, which is a problem I wanted to avoid this time by having a Mixed Pokémon, which, here, is my Thundurus. I'd also be lacking in Physical attackers if it was fully Special, which is also something I wanted to avoid. I'll give Lum Berry Nasty Plot Thundurus a thought, but I can really see myself using it in this team (unless there are some major changes).

I was actually aiming to use that set when I was initially making this team, and first added Latias, but I've always been wary about it only having one attack, which is resisted easily by the Steel-type, which you see a lot of now, and with Fire-type attacks not being an option with this team, I didn't really want to be in a situation where my choices were either switch out or risk losing a Pokémon. Having 2 attacks on Latias (the other being Surf, now) seems the best option to me, not being stopped dead by every Steel-type out there.

Specially Defensive Jirachi, again was my initial thought as to which set it could have, but I wouldn't have all that much physically defensive power on the team. Its typing works with Latias', so why not have them with opposing defensive roles? I don't really see why people almost always use Specially Defensive Jirachi over the Physically Defensive kind, what with its base stats being 100 across the board. My EVs are pretty weird, yes, but it achieves what I wanted it to achieve - the only problem is the moves, really.

Firstly, the Teleportation zone. Thirdly, the "Onoka" Elite Four. Fourthly, the Garden Grotto. Secondly, Oak's laboratory. And lastly, A hoedown-deeny hoedown!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aradia Megido View Post
    Now that you've said that, though, I'm paranoid about[...]
    You're welcome.

(The Torndadus idea was just a suggestion; as well, the idea would be to setup the weather with Mischievous Heart, and not to really abuse it. Tornadus lacks a secondary STAB and a resistance and neutrality that Thundurus boasts, but it otherwise has the same useful ability.)

Breloom can be a decent pokemon in Rain, as the Fire weakness is nixed, and Breloom can stand in against Waters. Poison Heal gives you staying power, and makes Breloom potent in Sand and Hail as well; Bullet Seed, however, will hit like a truck with Technician.

Sharpedo could, perhaps, go -Speed nature, and be an effective/decent dual sweeper.

I'll get to Jirachi's movepool in a bit... events are happening here.
    Last edited by League; 22nd September 2011 at 11:49 AM.

Besides being a strange (retired) battler with a storied, legendary, mythical, exaggerated, and relatively unknown career, I am also an amateur English B&W anime reviewer. (pachiba, you like?)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by League View Post
    You're welcome.

(The Torndadus idea was just a suggestion; as well, the idea would be to setup the weather with Mischievous Heart, and not to really abuse it. Tornadus lacks a secondary STAB and a one resistance / neutrality that Thundurus boats, but it otherwise has the same useful ability.)

Breloom can be a decent pokemon in Rain, as the Fire weakness is nixed, and Breloom can stand in against Waters. Poison Heal gives you staying power, and makes Breloom potent in Sand and Hail as well; Bullet Seed, however, will hit like a truck with Technician.

Sharpedo could, perhaps, go -Speed nature, and be an effective/decent dual sweeper.

I'll get to Jirachi's movepool in a bit... events are happening here.
    (It could abuse it to some extent, though, because of Hurricane's accuracy being increased to 100% under rain, as well as it being there to set up the weather.)

That could be a good choice. I've never really had any chance to use Breloom in a team (apart from a simply ridiculous Double Dragon team), and this seems like a good chance to use it. Otherwise, I've heard good things about a weather abusing Dragonite, although that would give me two Dragon-types, which I'm not really liking the thought of.

Maybe that would be a good idea. Last night, I was just caught up with the thought of "OMFG THIS THING IS GONNA GET SO FAST", but I've looked at the Speed Tiers since then, and noticed that it being that fast isn't really that great. It looked like Sharpedo was a good counter to things I'm afraid of in battling at the moment, but I've noticed that, if I have rain up, those Pokémon aren't that useful anyway, so I guess losing some Speed would be okay.

No rush. I hope things are okay over there.

Blog Entries

(It could abuse it to some extent, though, because of Hurricane's accuracy being increased to 100% under rain, as well as it being there to set up the weather.)

That could be a good choice. I've never really had any chance to use Breloom in a team (apart from a simply ridiculous Double Dragon team), and this seems like a good chance to use it. Otherwise, I've heard good things about a weather abusing Dragonite, although that would give me two Dragon-types, which I'm not really liking the thought of.

Maybe that would be a good idea. Last night, I was just caught up with the thought of "OMFG THIS THING IS GONNA GET SO FAST", but I've looked at the Speed Tiers since then, and noticed that it being that fast isn't really that great. It looked like Sharpedo was a good counter to things I'm afraid of in battling at the moment, but I've noticed that, if I have rain up, those Pokémon aren't that useful anyway, so I guess losing some Speed would be okay.

using 2 dragons + magnezone is a pretty common (and good) strategy especially in the rain.

IIRC DW Beloom aka Techniloom hasn't been released as of yet. If you want to put that in, you will be forced to play in the DW tier.
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rutvik View Post
    using 2 dragons + magnezone is a pretty common (and good) strategy especially in the rain.

IIRC DW Beloom aka Techniloom hasn't been released as of yet. If you want to put that in, you will be forced to play in the DW tier.
    I realise that it's a good strategy, but I like avoiding repeating types in teams as much as I can. I have an urge to throw a Rivalry Haxorus in there for lulz, though - I've never used one before.

I'm more a fan of Toxic Heal Breloom, so that won't really be a problem unless I feel like trying it out.
    Which isn't that likely.

Blog Entries

I realise that it's a good strategy, but I like avoiding repeating types in teams as much as I can. I have an urge to throw a Rivalry Haxorus in there for lulz, though - I've never used one before.

I'm more a fan of Toxic Heal Breloom, so that won't really be a problem unless I feel like trying it out.
    Which isn't that likely.
    Rivalry Haxorus for lulz!?! You are talking about the most powerful physical attacker in OU.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Rivalry Haxorus for lulz!?! You are talking about the most powerful physical attacker in OU.
    It's also cheap and nasty, the Rivalry sets are stupid and I hardly see it in battles anyway. I honestly don't see why it's so popular.

Blog Entries

It's also cheap and nasty, the Rivalry sets are stupid and I hardly see it in battles anyway. I honestly don't see why it's so popular.
    I don't think that you have experienced how powerful a adamant cb rivalry haxorus' outrage is. Its a risky strategy and a sort of gamble, I know that, but saying that its cheap or bad is outright ridiculous.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I don't think that you have experienced how powerful a adamant cb rivalry haxorus' outrage is. Its a risky strategy and a sort of gamble, I know that, but saying that its cheap or bad is outright ridiculous.
    Exactly, it's risky. In my experience, people that have used it have also had teams full of things like Arceus and other Ubers.

an type lik dis

Blog Entries

I'm practically the father of Rivalry Haxorus. (Well, not really.) I've conceived the idea a long time ago, even though I don't actually battle.

Rivalry-CB/Haxorus is still potent against pokemon of the same gender--it just has to rely on one move with its standard (practically unboosted) power if it gets locked into that situation (and that's still a pretty good number). Only Skarmory/Ferrothorn is left undented really, and only the former has especially good recovery. As well, even as dual-Dragons can be potent, so can Dual-Rivalry. It's ultimately a young concept.

Anyway, I see you went with a good bit of my changes (Body Slam Jirachi, Thundurus EV's, Surf Latias, Latias EV's, mixed Sharpedo) that I expressly or in part submitted, and are considering one more (Thunder Jirachi). I really like the Sharpedo, and the nature choice there is sensible enough. (I liked your Thundurus as well though--you shouldn't necessarily full adopt my like of dual-offensive pokemon.)

This team is almost as "League" as it can get--however, I can get more EV intensive. (As ever I can.) Regarding Jirachi, you could go max HP for Wish, OR, same as Latias, max Leftovers recovery (which would still entail large Wish recovery). Alternatively, you can go practically max defense, while still maintaining an even Leftovers recovery number--you can make your target HP 368, which would make your HP EVs 108. As well, I can tell you where to put your Thunder, lol. It can replace Body Slam. It will be better against Steels like Scizor and such that currently don't fear your Jirachi, and against Jellicent. (It would also give you the potent Electric/Ice type combo.) That said, Gliscor wouldn't fear it as much as, switching in, it will be immune.
    Meh, thanks for your concern.