Pokemon Showdown - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokemon Showdown

Default Re: Pokemon Showdown

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meli View Post
    so their server is down... and they will have another one. that means my account got removed too? when will Pokemon Showdown be back online?...
    When it's back up you should still have your account
    hopefully... i really like this website
    ~~~~trying to hatch a shiny Vulpix~~~~

I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar

Yea I enjoyed it to especially the Animatios and all but then it suddenly crashed. I figure they will get it running up very soon though!

If you wanna battle me there when its upp, my nickname is Elesa. i have another account and i played alot on it but i think i will be using it only for rated now. I usually play OU and UU.
    ~~~~trying to hatch a shiny Vulpix~~~~

I usually Play Rated I am still Professor Jacel!

I normally play OU, and my screen name is still Rockman.exe

Blog Entries

It keeps having these massive glitchy crashes for me lately. Like this:

It is down quite often (though so is Pokemon Online :P). It also doesn't have regular tournaments and some of the people on it are hilariously bad. Saying that, I prefer it's interface to the Pokemon online system. My main peeves with it are the difficulty to search for a specific person and the lack of servers.

Sadly, most of my friends can't play it because it seems to have these glitchy crashes as above very often.

I got on again finally but after every match someone got disconnected and I got weird Error Messages lol. I was playing Ranked but now I am not playing Ranked???? lol I understand its new so I am patient but I hope they fix it all soon. It also says not to worry about your rank so I figure after they reset it everything will go back to normal and I will have to get my Rain Team's Rank back up there. Still Enjoy the Animations though. People on there though are quite "Rude" per say lol. I jump into a battle and the next thing I know two dudes follow and start cussing me and all this random junk :P lol

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Jacel View Post
    I got on again finally but after every match someone got disconnected and I got weird Error Messages lol. I was playing Ranked but now I am not playing Ranked???? lol I understand its new so I am patient but I hope they fix it all soon. It also says not to worry about your rank so I figure after they reset it everything will go back to normal and I will have to get my Rain Team's Rank back up there. Still Enjoy the Animations though. People on there though are quite "Rude" per say lol. I jump into a battle and the next thing I know two dudes follow and start cussing me and all this random junk :P lol
    You can report them, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Clowncrete View Post
    I did not know that. They get mad at my Vaporeon in the rain and such to now it seems. I guess people are not fond of Hydration Rest in the rain. I will look on there and see so next time I can.

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Clowncrete View Post
    I did not know that. They get mad at my Vaporeon in the rain and such to now it seems. I guess people are not fond of Hydration Rest in the rain. I will look on there and see so next time I can.
    The names of the mods and admins are located at the top. I think the ones with italics or + after them.

No surprise there. I get the urge to cuss as well when I am playing against stall and I grin like a Cheshire cat every time I stall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Yes its funny because my Only staller really is her and Politeod but when its Vaporeon and they hit me with an attack that does nothing and I recover threw rest I just scald/Rest until its burn takes or my Scald does. Or ther Rage Quit.

Ok Thanks Next time it happens I will report them. People should be more mature about it after all it is Pokemon its not the end of the world if you get Crit or Stalled out.

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

I like it, but to be honest, the best way to battle is on the real games, like on Black and White. Why? Because of all the animation of attacks, cool music, and grafics. I think it's much cooler then any other simulator.

But, if you want my opinion on the simulator, Pokemon Showdown takes it. It has SOME animation, music, and the Pokemon are animated. You can create a team with relitive ease, plus you can change the IVs, which I might consider making a team on there with limited 31 IVs. Plus, you can easily chat with other people online.

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123