Pokemon Gym Club - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Gym Club

Default Re: Pokemon Gym Club

ye I have x en y, not sure if I have the time for this tough haha :P and my favorite type of pokemon is bug ;) then grass.

I would need to build all 6 of them :P
    DIAMOND: Migrain - 1247 6498 6663

Yeah people are joining, awesome! :D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -Glory Blaze- View Post
    I can roll with dragon types. Do I choose 3 or 6 since I apparently have a multi-battle partner? FC:1332-8521-9290
    Well is your Partner willing to cover Flying? That will be 3 for you and 3 for them. If you choose Dragon, it has to be 3 Dragon, them have to be 3 Flying. Are they on here? Have them post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Migraine View Post
    ye I have x en y, not sure if I have the time for this tough haha :P and my favorite type of pokemon is bug ;) then grass.
    I would need to build all 6 of them :P
    Well I'd need you to battle Dolce, and I'll have her record the battle. Both of you must use a Grass type team. Sorry, but she suggested it, so it's only fair to make y'all compete for the spot. No pure Bugs, has to be Grass. I'll post the Announcement of you 2 competing and I'll have her post here with her code.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkshocker View Post
    Yeah people are joining, awesome! :D
    Yep, they sure are.
    I will always love Pokemon no matter how old I am.

[ ] Single
    [ ] Taken
    [X] In a relationship with humanoid Glacion unless a real PokeGirl finds me.

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I don't have a partner, tbh I've never really played multis before. Sort of assumed I'd just pair up with whoever volunteered here. The only types I use well enough to specialize in are dragon, steel (taken) and dark (taken).

Blog Entries

I don't have a partner, tbh I've never really played multis before. Sort of assumed I'd just pair up with whoever volunteered here. The only types I use well enough to specialize in are dragon, steel (taken) and dark (taken).
    Then I shall issue the Title of Dragon. When you have a Flying Partner, you will be able to Accept challenges.

[ ] Single
    [ ] Taken

Outplay the Coinflip -Glory Blaze-'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier92 View Post
    Then I shall issue the Title of Dragon. When you have a Flying Partner, you will be able to Accept challenges.
    Just wondering, would it be possible to switch the multi type to Flying/Whatever and let me go solo? Not a big deal either way but I've always battled single before. :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier92 View Post
    Just wondering, would it be possible to switch the multi type to Flying/Whatever and let me go solo? Not a big deal either way but I've always battled single before. :)
    Sorry, but if you want Dragon, you have to have a Partner. I'm not changing that since I want people to experience the awesomeness in Multi Battle. :)

[ ] Single
    [ ] Taken

Blog Entries

Fine by me. Does Mega Charizard X count as Dragon since he turns into one? I've got a 4drag2mag team anyway so I have a replacement, but it'd be nice to know.
    I wanna say yes it is, but it's really a Fire/Flying by Stats. So technically no you can't. I understand that Lance the Dragon Trainer had Charizard, but he's not really Dragon. BUT I will ONLY allow it if you teach him 2 DRAGON moves. Such as Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Breath, etc.

[ ] Single
    [ ] Taken

Blog Entries

I'll roll with my other three dragons, then. Thanks.
    no problem, i'm just trying to make things fair. and we need your Trainer name btw

[ ] Single
    [ ] Taken

Blog Entries

Serena.
    1) I added you, my info is on the first page
    2) where did you get your sig done?

[ ] Single
    [ ] Taken

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast