Please Rate my Triple Battle Team!

Thread: Please Rate my Triple Battle Team!

Add Yuki on Facebook

Default Please Rate my Triple Battle Team!

Right now this is my best team, i'd like to know if I can replace any Pokemon or any of their moves.

Aggron Lv. 78 Bashful Nature: Knows Iron Tail, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide, and Automize. When in battle I give him a Dragon Gem.
    Typhlosion Lv. 81 Docile Nature: Knows Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Earthquake, and Eruption. When in battle I give him a Flame Plate or Ground Gem.
    Lapras Lv. 100 Docile Nature: Knows Surf, Waterfall, Dive, and Sheer Cold. When in battle I give her a Water Gem, Sheer Cold also almost always hits, and I'll never replace her because she's really good.
    Charizard Lv. 86 Serious Nature: Knows Heat Wave, Blast Burn, SolarBeam, and Fly. When in battle I give him a Power Herb and his Fly attack is pretty powerful.
    Latias Lv. 73 Careful Nature: Knows Ice Beam, elping Hand, Energy Ball and Mist Ball. When in battle, I'll give her an Ice Gem or Meadow Plate. Her Sp. Def. Makes her withstand even Super Effective Moves.
    Regigigas Lv. 75 Timid Nature: Knows Crush Grip, Earthquake, Brick Break, and Ice Punch. When in Battle, I'll give it an Ice Gem, but I might be trading him soon, what Pokemon should I replace him with?

Tell me if you need more info, and I'll gladly post it.

I love Rayquaza! Black FC: 0046 7491 9044 Awesome banner by Blue Dragon !!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Please Rate my Triple Battle Team!

Since EVs are not included, I presume that this is an in-game triple battle team. I'm going to close this thread for now; in future, please post in-game teams in the In-Games Team Thread. If you want to post a competitive team, please post in the format as outlined in this thread.

Made by Blue Dragon!