Please rate my OU team

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Professor Jacel
  • 1 Post By Takaki

Thread: Please rate my OU team

Default Please rate my OU team

Rate my OU team ^^ this is the team im using right now. Its very attacking, i dont use moves like toxic or leech seed and have only 2 defensive pokemon

As my lead (scout) and psychical sweeper

@ Life Orb
    Regenerator
    Jolly Nature
    Attack +252
    Speed +252
    HP +4

Moveset:
    U-Turn
    Hi Jump Kick
    Stone Edge
    Fake Out

-------------------------------

As my psychical sweeper

@ Leftovers
    Serene Grace
    Jolly Nature
    Attack +200
    Speed +252
    HP +56

Moveset:
    Relic Song
    ThunderPunch
    Ice Punch
    Drain Punch

I dont use close combat because Meloetta is very bulky and i want her to stay alive as long as possible...

She is my support and a psychical wall, also, since i dont have any entry hazard, i use Magic Coat to bounce stealth rocks and spikes

@ Leftovers
    Levitate
    Bold Nature
    Defence +252
    HP +252
    Sp. Attack +4

Moveset:
    Thunder Wave
    Psychic
    Magic Coat
    Lunar Dance

Scarfed special sweeper and my favorite pokemon ever loll

@ Choice Scarf
    Illusion <3
    Modest Nature
    Speed +252
    Sp. Attack +252
    HP +4

Moveset:
    Flamethrower
    Extrasensory
    Hidden Power Ice
    Dark Pulse

I know using Lilligant in OU in non weather team is weird but i love her and she can sweep so well. ALso i use her as a lead against rain teams

@ Life Orb
    Chlorophyll
    Timid Nature
    Speed +252
    Sp. Attack +252
    HP +4

Moveset:
    Giga Drain
    Hidden Power Fire
    Sleep Powder
    Quiver Dance

The only bad thing about her is if she misses her Sleep powder she cant really sweep anymore cos i need at least 1 Quiver Dance... But if i get 2 Quiver Dances i can defeat entire enemy team with just her

Milotic as my Sp. defensive wall

@ Leftovers
    Marvel Scale
    Calm Nature
    Sp. Defence +252
    HP +252
    Sp. Attack +4

Moveset:
    Ice Beam
    Scald
    Recover
    Haze

RATEEE
    ~~~~trying to hatch a shiny Vulpix~~~~

I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar

Default Re: Please rate my OU team

Ok I like the looks of this team. It looks well put together.

Here are some of my Suggestions-

Mienshao looks great I see those a lot and he is a good start off.

Your Liligant is great. A good check against Sun as well thanks to Chlorophyl.

Milotic looks pretty good though I would drop some HP for Special Attack that way you can still deliver a good blow with her.

I never use Meleotoa but you use both Thunderpunch and Ice Punch. With U-Turn over the Thunderpunch you could switch out and do damage and take out different threats. Psychics and such but that is your choice because again I have never used her.

You are using Cressalia and have magic coat but someone could set up when its not out proving dangerous if you want a good Special Sweeper plus the ability Magic Bounce go with a Espeon. You can Fake out with your Mienshao then U-Turn into your Espeon if you excpect there lead to set up rocks. This way you do damage and you also send back what they throw at you. Just another Suggestion though.

Zoroark looks pretty good though watch who you are disguised as if you are because some people are pretty good at telling the difference now and when it is a fake.

That is about all I have to say. I hope this helps or gives you Ideas. If you would like to battle on PO sometime let me know and we can I would love to battle this team.

In regards to Espeon some good set ups if you used it would be ones like.

Dual Screener. Using both Light Screen and Reflect with Light Clay.

Calm Mind Offensive.

Smogon as a list of good choices of them so I would look at them if you wanted to use one and go off them.

Since you are a Attacking Team I would recomend the Dual Screens for support.
    Last edited by Professor Jacel; 4th August 2012 at 04:52 AM.
    Meli likes this.

Zoroark is a bad Pokemon normally and heis even worse if you don't use him to his full potential. You need to pair him. With Pokemon that lure in threats he can beat easily or cannot do much damge to him such as Gengar (detracts fighting type moves) and Haxorus (attracts physical walls such as Skarmory). He also gets Trick now which you should definately be running on that set.

Meleotta is heavily outclassed as a physical attacker. If you intendto use her, run a mixed set with 224 attack evs (same power on close combat as lucario) 192 speed (outspeeds adament lucario, jolly gyarados and tornadus) and the rest in special attack with a Naive nature. Hp Ice and tbolt give you the same coverage whilst close combat over drain punch gives you the neccesary power (her bulk is not great and the set is designed to lure and kill in one hit. Not tank damage)

As above on Cresselia.

I would give a more detailed rate but your comments give me very little insight on why you have picked certain things. If you want people to rateyour team, you should take the time to write a bit about it yourself. It was well laid out though.
    Meli likes this.

woww im surprised you guys didnt mention the fact that 4 of my pokemon are weak to bug ^^ Haha
    I would totally use Espeon but its not bulky at all, and i dont like screens strategy althou i know it works
    I changed my meloetta moveset... also im gonna try using a ghost instead of Milotic + i dont know i i should keep using lilligant... I love her and I agree shes great ^^ but only 2 attacking moves and they dont cover much. I dont have any strategy T_T so i dont know what else to say about this team
    I usually use the pokemon i like... i know i want to use Meloetta and Zoroark and prolly Cresselia for sure but dont know how to make my team work

I dont really use Pokemon Online anymore, im using Pokemon Showdown, and i battle there every second day or so, my nickname is Elesa. You can challange me but i suck so its pointless LOL
    ~~~~trying to hatch a shiny Vulpix~~~~