OU Team(Or thats what PO Keeps Telling Me :P lol)

Thread: OU Team(Or thats what PO Keeps Telling Me :P lol)

I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar

Default OU Team(Or thats what PO Keeps Telling Me :P lol)

Salamence- Infernum
    Moxie-Choice Band
    Jolly 252, Speed, 252 Attack, 4 HP
    Outrage, Zen Headbut, Fire Fang, Earthquake

Well I trained him in speed first because I did not want to use a Choice Scarf and I enjoy Outrage(Choice Band). Along with Moxie is for sure a Physical Sweeper. I can dish out some major with him as people often expect you to Dragon Dance or be slower than there Dragon Type.

Slowking-Diplomat
    Regenerator- Leftovers
    Calm 252 Spec D, 252 Spc Attack, 4 HP
    Slack Off, Ice Beam, Psshock, Calm Mind

I am aware he can learn Nastyplot but with Calm Mind it makes him a Definate good attacking Special Attack Special D Wall. Slack Off is great for healing after setting up a Calm Mind. Ice Beam is for Pesky Grass Types who think they can walk up and Giga Drain him and it will all be ok. No Not happening. I have Pyschock in case of a Blissey Attack lol. They never see it coming. Regenerator I have found out is great for switching into a Special Attack and Slowking Living Drastically then switching out so he can reget back his HP and the oppenent will try and set something up or also switch out to a different pokemon.

Chandelure- Night Light
    Flash Fire- Life Orb
    Modest- 252 Special Attack and Speed,4 Spec D
    Hidden Power Fighting, Flamethrower, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball,

Well everyone loves this guy and I give the Hidden Power Fighting props to SharKing who gave me the idea. He is wonderful Special Attack and it is always great to predict a water or Water/Ground switch in and drop an energy ball on them.

Forretress- The Wall
    Sturdy- Leftovers
    Impish- 252 Defense, 252 Attack, 4 HP
    Stealth Rocks, Spikes, Rapid Spin, Gyro Ball

He is a great defensive wall and often my lead if not Slowking. I usually try for A Stealth Rock because then people switch into a Fire type and forget about Chandelure who is wating lol. If I can get more than teh Stealth Rocks I go for a Layer of Spikes and then Began to Gyro Ball unless the other guy is going for Ferrothorn and is setting up then I set up all teh way and Drop a Rapid Spin which makes people mad lol :P

Machamp- Hulkster
    Guts- Flame Orb
    Adamant- 252 Attack and Spec Defense, 4 HP
    Bullet Punch, Close Combat, Bulk Up, Ice Punch

He is my heavy hitter. The Hulkster delivers a deadly blow to most steel or dark types and is great against Rock. I use Ice Punch for Grass,groud,Flying,Dragon. Bulk UP for more attack and defense and the bullet punch as priorty kill if I need to and do not want to lose him.

Herracross- Vengeance
    Guts- Choice Scarf
    Adamant-252 Attack and 252 Speed,4 HP
    Close Combat, Mega Horn, Stone Edge, Pursuit

His name says it all he is my Revenge Killer!!!! He comes in and can quickly finish off an Oppenent and maybe more depending on what they switch into.

Open to all Suggestions on Pokemon that should stay or go. If you like it. Movesets and what not You know the Drill :p lol

Blog Entries

Default Re: OU Team(Or thats what PO Keeps Telling Me :P lol)

@Professor Jacel ;

For Slowking, I'd change the EVs to really maximise the benefits from it. I'd either go with Bold + 252 HP and 252 Def or 252 Sp Atk. If you're running CM, you should generally invest in HP, Defense and then Sp Def (if needed), in that order.

Timid on Chandy definitely

I recommend replacing some of Forry's Attack EVs in HP

Your Machamp's EVs are very iffy. I'd go straight for 252 Attack and 252 Speed, and replace Bulk Up with EQ. Since you're running Flame Orb Machamp's longativity is already seriously impaired. It needs to be as fast as it can and KO before it gets attacked. It doesn't really have any time to Bulk Up either. Besides, Bulk Up and Close Combat is a little counter-productive

Hera is fine, but it makes Machamp a little redundant on the team. They both seem to be doing the job of one Pokemon. Consider removing this or Machamp for something that covers other weaknesses.

Forretress- Yes He actually does have HP EV's more than Attack Actually But I forgot where the Paper was that I wrote it down on so I simply just put his attack up there, After Finding it though here is what it is 252 Defense, 152 Hp 100 Attack.

Chandelure- I honestly Perfer the Modest to Timid but that is kind just me for some reason :P lol I have had people recomend it to me in the past though so I will Try On PO and see if it works better for me! Thanks for the Input!!

Slowking- I intended him to mainly be my Special wall as his defense is only base 80. I try not to keep him in against many physical attackers unless I know they will not kill him because of resistance. His HP Still is not bad for what it is but I might replace some for some of his SpD and a little of SpA since I am running Calm mind. Thanks for the Input

Machamp I am iffy on him to on the team but I was not for sure what to put on besides him when I was testing it on PO. Any Suggestions?

Edit- Timid Chandy.. Was A Boss!!! I will change him around and remake him for sure. Thanks SO Much. I found out that I could use A Slowbro with Max Defense since that is his Specialty and go Calm Mind Making Him also have some good Special Defense as well!!
    Last edited by Professor Jacel; 15th June 2012 at 11:52 AM.

Blog Entries

@Professor Jacel ; No problem, and I'm glad Timid on Chandy worked out so well for you! As for Machamp's replacement, I'm sure @SharKing ; or @Lord Clowncrete ; would know. I no longer play OU so I can't really help you out when it comes to that.

Right ON! Thank you for the Suggestions though they were really Helpful!!