The Official "Rate my One Pokemon" Thread - Page 29
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: The Official "Rate my One Pokemon" Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Official "Rate my One Pokemon" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Team Gaara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by -Glory Blaze- View Post
    If you want to set up Rocks then you will want to use those stats, as you'll be going up against Ferrothorn, Lando-T, and the Lati twins far more often than Talonflame. If all you want is a Talonflame check you should have something else set up Rocks and just use Scarf, Band, whatever the hell you feel like. TTar checks TFlame in its sleep, it doesn't need a convoluted EV spread to do it. The Sucker Lunch spread AA posted was designed specifically to beat Excadrill on his MPinsir centric team "Sweeperella is a Mean Bitch". If you aren't concerned with Exca, you can just max Atk and HP or Spe.
    I honestly have encountered Talonflame far more often than I've encountered those other Pokemon you mentioned, even Ferrothorn. And even if I do, I have other Pokemon on my team that can handle them, so I don't see any reason Tyranitar should have to as well when it only really needs to come in on Talonflame and I guess maybe Charizard. Thanks for your input. I originally was thinking of Maxx HP and Attack, though I'm still considering that other spread, as it seems pretty bulky, which could come in handy, as well.
    As GB said T-Tar checks Talonflame in its sleep. Most Pokemon do. If you're afraid of Talonflame so much then throw Stone Edge or Rock Throw on T-Tar over Stealth Rocks. I guarantee that you have something else on your team that can set up Rocks better than T-Tar.

YouTube|Breeding Service
    Pokemon FireRed Let's Play with episodes released every weekday at the Youtube link

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TerraTF View Post
    As GB said T-Tar checks Talonflame in its sleep. Most Pokemon do. If you're afraid of Talonflame so much then throw Stone Edge or Rock Throw on T-Tar over Stealth Rocks. I guarantee that you have something else on your team that can set up Rocks better than T-Tar.
    Not only does nothing else on my team have access to Rocks, I don't think I have very many Pokemon that can set up rocks, period. The only other Pokemon I've run Rocks on is Diancie.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Team Gaara View Post
    Not only does nothing else on my team have access to Rocks, I don't think I have very many Pokemon that can set up rocks, period. The only other Pokemon I've run Rocks on is Diancie.
    Even though you don't necessarily need Rocks here is a list of Pokemon that can run Rocks.

YouTube|Breeding Service
    Pokemon FireRed Let's Play with episodes released every weekday at the Youtube link

Blog Entries

Even though you don't necessarily need Rocks here is a list of Pokemon that can run Rocks.
    Yes, as you can probably tell, I don't usually run hazards~ Though, I'll probably just keep them on Tyranitar and go for the bulky spread that was suggested earlier. Doesn't make sense not to run them since it has them~ Thanks again for all the suggestions~

Blog Entries

Follow Sneaselz on Tumblr

I'm making a team for the Battle Spot 6 season, and had some questions about my Sableye on my team. I'm running a Trick Room team and decided that Sableye should have Fake Out in order to help my other Pokemon set up, but I'm not sure which of the moves I should replace for it. (I should add that one of my Trick Room setters is Aromatisse with Aroma Veil if that changes anything).
    Sableye @ Lum Berry
    Ability: Prankster
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    Bold Nature
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Recover
    - Taunt
    - Foul Play
    Boosh!

3DS FC: 3265-5253-3343
    Rock Safari: Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

Hey, I would like some help on my Heatran? Im using it as a a special wall, but the only nature it has is Jolly.

Heatran @ Air Balloon; 252 SP.DEF, 252 HP, 4 SP.ATK

-Flamethrower
    -Toxic
    -Protect
    -Stealth Rocks

Any thoughts/insight?
    i had a nametag

guess not now

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by internetro View Post
    Hey, I would like some help on my Heatran? Im using it as a a special wall, but the only nature it has is Jolly.

-Flamethrower
    -Toxic
    -Protect
    -Stealth Rocks

Any thoughts/insight?
    The more important part is the IVs. The moveset and EV spread looks fine. If the IVs aren't the best I'd get rid of it. Legends are really hard to acquire on cart if you aren't RNGing.

YouTube|Breeding Service

Quote Originally Posted by -Glory Blaze- View Post
    You want Lava Plume
    Dont have a heart scale currently, using flamethrower for now.

-Flamethrower
    -Toxic
    -Protect
    -Stealth Rocks

Any thoughts/insight?
    The more important part is the IVs. The moveset and EV spread looks fine. If the IVs aren't the best I'd get rid of it. Legends are really hard to acquire on cart if you aren't RNGing.
    Its perfect IV's
    Last edited by weeaboo; 1st September 2014 at 07:27 AM.
    i had a nametag

guess not now

Blog Entries

Dont have a heart scale currently, using flamethrower for now.
    Any high level Frisk Pokemon with Theif. Head right outside of Cyllage and fish for Luvdisk (I think Old Rod gets you Luvdisk all the time). You should get 5+ in a matter of 20-30 minutes. That or you can use Pokemiles.

YouTube|Breeding Service

Stupid character limit fo AnybodyAgrees's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Noivern is best for farming Heart Scales because it also gets Fly, making you only have to replace one poke on your team. Plus Noibat can be found at crazy levels on Victory Road.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829