Need Help with a Final Pokemon

Thread: Need Help with a Final Pokemon

Registered User BucketKnight117's Avatar

Default Need Help with a Final Pokemon

So Far my team is going to consist of as follows. Aegislash, Gallade, Bergmite(Evolved), Rotom Wash. I need that 6th pokemon that will fit in just perfect. I have yet to EV train any of them and get them leveled up so these are all the specifics I have as of now. Thanks for any help :D
    3DS Friend Code is 4828-4684-8351

Blog Entries

Default Re: Need Help with a Final Pokemon

im thinking something like a dark type due to no ghost counter that can take a few hits from itself (maybe absol?)

dance goku DANCE

FC is 0645-5962-8791

Registered User BucketKnight117's Avatar

Allright that sounds good! I will look into getting an absol and trying it out on the team.
    3DS Friend Code is 4828-4684-8351

Stupid character limit fo
    Blog Entries

Maybe you should think of getting a fifth pokemon before trying for that sixth.
    Support Umbreon for the fifth(Curse/Wish/Calm Mind/Baton Pass) to act as a booster and cleric.
    Something that your team suffers from is a lack of any spinners. I don't know how common hazard are in this metagame, but I also noticed you lacked a mega.
    Try Mega Blastoise(Rapid Spin/Scald/Dark Pulse/Dragon Pulse) or a Forretress. If you chose Forretress, then Aegislash is a reliable Spinblocker with the right moveset(Shadow Ball/Shadow Sneak/flash Cannon/Night Slash) and Assault Vest can give that thing a lot more survivability.(Stance Dance is overrated and extremely vulnerable to slow setup mons.)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnybodyAgrees View Post
    Maybe you should think of getting a fifth pokemon before trying for that sixth.
    Support Umbreon for the fifth(Curse/Wish/Calm Mind/Baton Pass) to act as a booster and cleric.
    Something that your team suffers from is a lack of any spinners. I don't know how common hazard are in this metagame, but I also noticed you lacked a mega.
    Try Mega Blastoise(Rapid Spin/Scald/Dark Pulse/Dragon Pulse) or a Forretress. If you chose Forretress, then Aegislash is a reliable Spinblocker with the right moveset(Shadow Ball/Shadow Sneak/flash Cannon/Night Slash) and Assault Vest can give that thing a lot more survivability.(Stance Dance is overrated and extremely vulnerable to slow setup mons.)
    Sacred Sword is infinitely better than Night Slash and Iron Head is typically better than Flash Cannon because Fairies all have stupid high Sp Def. Aura Sphere and Ice Beam are both better than Dragon Pulse on MBlastoise, too.