My Team..(Tips)

Thread: My Team..(Tips)

Blog Entries
    Add infernape96 on Facebook

Default My Team..(Tips)

So I'm gonna be battling a friend sometime this week..And I'm also thinking about battling online and stuff.

So I have a few pokemon in mind for my team but I don't know in what stats to ev train them in or what natures they should have....

If you could give me tips that'd be great!!

The pokemon I wan't to possibly use are:
    Infernape, Donphan, Dragonite, Gallade, Garchomp, Gastrodon, Spiritomb, Heracross, Nidoking, Poliwrath, Cloyster, Crawdaunt, Marowak, Aerodactyl, Togekiss, Umbreon, Hitmontop, and Drapion.

If anyone can tell me good possible 6 pokemon(Friend Battles) and 3 pokemon(Online Battles) combinations that'd help me out alot..
    Heart Gold friend code: 5243 8342 6896

I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar

Default Re: My Team..(Tips)

Infernape, Donphan, Dragonite, Gallade, Garchomp, Gastrodon, Spiritomb, Heracross, Nidoking, Poliwrath, Cloyster, Crawdaunt, Marowak, Aerodactyl, Togekiss, Umbreon, Hitmontop, and Drapion

From what you have listed above you do have some good pokemon to choose from.
    Togekiss is a great Para Flincher with Serence Grace. That is when it Uses Thunder Wave and Air Slash. Serene Grace cause added effects to happen more. I would recomend other moves in Extreme Speed and Aura Sphere.
    Evs I would go for Special Attack and Spc Defense.

Garchomp should go for Attack and Speed. Utilizing Outrage with a Persim Berry so confusin wheres off. Earthquake is also a good move to have on it.

These are just two helpful tips for those two.

Blog Entries
    Add infernape96 on Facebook

Thank you very much. Just one thing.. So if Togekiss uses Thunder Wave does the moves accuracy increase or something? Because Thunder Wave is a status move so it technically has no added effect..
    Heart Gold friend code: 5243 8342 6896

I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar

No but the Idea is to cause a Flinch and if the flinch does not work out you have a chance of Paralazation. I t wont work all the time but is effective if you would like to have a wifi battle or to over wifi I would not mind to show you some strategies and what toe excpect.