Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)

  1. #1
    Snowflake Army winstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,439
    Blog Entries
    192

    Default Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)

    I do not know how many of you know this, but Ghost-types are my favourite. It's natural that I have the urge to make a team of Ghost-types, so I came up with this team. Obviously, when you make a mono-type team, you are bound to have a common weakness among team members, but the beauty of this brand of team is that they will still be able to work together despite those challenges. They may even possess a common strength that gives a certain team that relies on a certain tactic trouble as well! Anyway, enough of this rambling and time to start explaining!

    So, when making the Ghost-type team, I only have very few options to choose from (14 in all! ...excluding Giratina), but at least they are all unique. So, I decided to have certain elimination on certain members, like Shedinja (won't be useful because of weather and lack of Rapid Spin) and Banette (doesn't have something noteworthy to contribute). Let's elaborate on each member:



    Here's the first member I considered in the team, Froslass. The reason I am choosing her is simple: Spikes. The only entry hazard Ghost-type just got a spot on the team for this.



    Now I need some hard hitters. Chandelure and Golurk are masters of the Special and Physical forces respectively, so they are chosen to be part of the mono-Ghost team. Their types are also important for cushioning certain types, like Fire for Chandelure and Rock for Golurk.



    I need some walls for the team, because it's important to have something defensively capable to fall back on, in case of something nasty. This is the tricky part, because I am not sure who to fall back on, as there are many cool members to choose from. The ones I considered are Jellicent, Dusclops and Sableye. The advantage of Jellicent is that it is perhaps a great Special wall, thanks to her recovery. Dusclops have that annoying factor if factoring the power of Eviolite. Sableye is also important because it is the only one that doesn't take major damage Ghost and Dark attacks, and that Prankster is very crucial for getting the jump on certain faster things like Weavile. In the end, I settled for Jellicent and Sableye.



    And now the last member. I wanted something that could learn an Electric attack, because I have a feeling that Water-types like Gyarados would be troublesome. I guess I settled for Gengar because it fits the bill, as well as being a very powerful force.



    The ones here are possible members. I explained Dusclops already, but there are a few others that I considered but didn't make it.
    - Cofagrigus was only thought of when I make this RMT, so it's like how Outrage had forgotten to evaluate on Yamask and Cofagrigus in his recent blog about Ghosts. Anyway, I thought Cofagrigus is cool because it has the ability to go in two directions: Trick Room + Nasty Plot or the traditional Physical wall (which I don't have that's a dedicated one). This is the Pokemon that would give Conkeldurr trouble, which is something.
    - For Drifblim, it's because it has the ability to go for huge Substitutes and also share the ability to learn Electric attacks, and Flying STAB isn't bad either (in regards to Acrobatics), but if I add Drifblim, I have another member that's weak to Rock, and that's no good.
    - For Rotom, it has the unique niche of being the only one who can use Reflect and Light Screen, as well as the ability to use Volt Switch to get out of there. Of course, there's Trick, but I don't exactly have a place for it this time, because it is not exactly a powerhouse or a bulky one.
    - Mismagius is interesting. There are a few things that it has that are considered essential in a Ghost team, so it's the one that I am most torn on whether to add or not. For one, it has Heal Bell, and it's the only Ghost to have this gift of healing. Mismagius also has Magic Coat, which is good for reflecting some unwanted hazards. It has other forms of status moves that are great like Perish Song, but part of the reason I was considering Mismagius in the first place is also its ability to learn Electric attacks. I didn't add it in favour of Gengar, just for the Electric attacks.




    Froslass (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Snow Cloak
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Spikes
    - Destiny Bond (<- Thunder Wave)
    - Taunt
    - Ice Beam

    Here's the first Pokemon that's likely to be the lead, because Spikes is that great a move to start out with. The best thing is that because the team is an automatic spin-blocker, those Spikes will be there until the match is over. Now I shall explain the other moves. Thunder Wave is essential as a tool of Paralysis, since Ghosts cannot exceed the Speed of 110 without outside help, making some things like Latios and Scarf Tyranitar troublesome. As for Taunt, it's there for making sure some entry hazard users don't get to use them, particularly Skarmory (not Forrtress, because it might have Gyro Ball). Ice Beam is the obligatory attacking move, and it's an essential one to cover Dragon-types and Gliscor.



    Chandelure (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Fire Blast
    - Energy Ball
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power [Fighting]

    Because my team doesn't have a natural speedy Pokemon to get past anything past base 110 Speed, I decided that I need a Choice Scarf user. This is where Chandelure comes in, because its Speed is enough to get past anything up to base 125 Speed like Alakazam, which I think would give this team some trouble. I am considering a Timid nature, to be honest, because that way, it could out-speed much more, although I am not sure if this would be detrimental as that sacrifices some power. Anyway, the attacks are quite standard: Fire Blast and Shadow Ball for STAB, Energy Ball for countering types like those Water/Ground ones, and Hidden Power Fighting for type coverage on some Dark-types thinking they could take a piece of Chandelure.



    Jellicent (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Water Absorb
    EVs: 252 HP / 36 Def / 220 SDef
    Calm Nature
    - Recover
    - Toxic
    - Taunt (<- Ice Beam)
    - Night Shade (<- Scald)

    Jellicent is somewhat of a Special wall, because Burn couldn't do something about the Special side. This stat spread is from Smogon, who recommends this if Jellicent were to be a Special wall, because the extra Defence will mean Psyshock from Starmie won't be as lethal. Recover is for longevity, Toxic because some things that are better of being stalled out, like Hippowdon and Slowbro. I chose Ice Beam as an attack, because I think Froslass couldn't be the only Ice attacker. Scald is to score a lucky burn, in the case of Ferrothorn or Tyranitar, who might be troublesome to Jellicent.



    Golurk @ Leftovers
    Trait: Iron Fist
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Substitute
    - Focus Punch
    - Earthquake
    - Shadow Punch

    This is the only Physical attacking Ghost worth mentioning, so it is also an essential member of the team. For a set, I decided for the SubPunch set, because Focus Punch packs some awesome power, and would be helpful in disposing Snorlax, Chansey and Blissey. The other two moves are also standard moves for Golurk, because they're its STAB moves and possess some good power. As my only Rock-type resistor, Golurk is important for Terrakion and some Rock-type (and Electric-type) attackers.



    Sableye (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Prankster
    EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Taunt
    - Recover
    - Sunny Day

    Sableye is the only Ghost-type Prankster, and so have some essential roles to fill. For one, if something hates to be burnt, Sableye makes sure it happens first most of the time. The other two moves are also quite standard, as Taunt stops setups and Recover for stalling burns. The fourth move is an odd one, you might think. I chose to have Sunny Day because sometimes the Weather might provide the opponent with too much of an advantage, so that it disrupts the opponent a bit before they return the weather to their favour. I think Rain and Sandstorm are more dangerous, so I went for Sunny Day because of that. The bonus is that Chandelure's Fire attacks are more powerful, but Jellicent would need to wait before she can have her Water attacks fully-powered again.



    Gengar (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Substitute
    - Pain Split (<- Thunderbolt)
    - Shadow Ball
    - Focus Blast

    Finally, there's Gengar. It is another Special attacker, like Chandelure. Unlike Chandelure, Gengar uses its Ground immunity to set up a Substitute and then unleash one of its attacks, like Thunderbolt on Gyarados and the other two moves for something else. Probably could be replaced with something else, but we'll see about that.

    ============

    Wildcards



    Bisharp (F) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Defiant
    EVs: 172 Atk / 132 Def / 204 SDef
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Thunder Wave
    - Sucker Punch
    - Pursuit
    - Brick Break

    Bisharp is used to replace Gengar, for three reasons: There are no other Physical attackers, meaning Golurk is indispensable. Besides, Golurk and Bisharp are cool bros, so it's cool for them to be together. The other reason is a need for something that complements the Ghost-type's weaknesses, and Bisharp's double resistances to both types come in handy. The third and most important is certainly providing that awesome Dragon resistance, and that became vital a few times, especially against that Lati twins. The only downside is certainly the lack of Ground immunity, though. The set I opt to use is an odd set, which is borrowed from Smogon, except that while they recommend HP EVs, I moved them to Defence so that I could take Physical hits better. I used the Thunder Wave set since my team doesn't have a paralysis agent, and Bisharp is a suitable candidate. Of course, that priority Sucker Punch is very much a welcomed addition on a team that lacks priority attacks!

    Bisharp's done a great job so far, and you could see one of its performance at (3) in the replay section.



    So, that's it for my team. I hope you understand what I thought when creating it, and I would love to hear some suggestions and improvements for it, which I am sure there will be. If possible, it might be given a trial run if one is willing to try it or battle it (I haven't tried it), which I might take part in.

    Thanks for reading.

    Importable:


    Replays so far:

    1) http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-winstein-vs-Eskizofrenia-testing--2012-04-14-private1420297892
    2) http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-winstein-vs-HYFR--2012-04-16
    3) http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-winstein-vs-Gorzhek--2012-04-18 (ft. Bisharp)
    Last edited by winstein; 17th April 2012 at 02:13 PM.
    “Detachment does not consist in setting fire to one's house, or becoming bankrupt or throwing one's fortune out of the window, or even giving away all of one's possessions. Detachment consists in refraining from letting our possessions possess us.”

    Bonus article: Ice-type Reviews - Generation 2 (Selected TCG Art) (01/12/2014)

  2. #2

    Default Re: Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)

    Monotype Ghost seem interesting, but to be honest they don't work as often as people using them would like. One advice I would give you is, exchange Sunny Day for Confusion Ray on the Sableye. If you put up Sunny Day for whatever reason, then the opponent predicts Will-O-Wisp and switches to his scarfed Heatran your team might be swept completely.

  3. #3
    Rocking the Lucario Thundagere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,732
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)

    What has this team had problems with as of yet?
    Also, have you considered running a suicide lead Froslass? Destiny Bond is an extremely powerful move when pulled off right, and can really help your team.

    Made by Blue Dragon!

  4. #4

    Default Re: Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)

    I don't really have any feedback, cos i'm just getting into competitive team building, but as a Ghost fan i'd thought i'd check out your thread, and i enjoyed reading it, there are some cool ideas here that i probably wouldn't have thought of

    2DS Friend Code: 3926-7109-6925
    Playing Alpha Sapphire - If you add me let me know :)

  5. #5
    Snowflake Army winstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,439
    Blog Entries
    192

    Default Re: Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundagere View Post
    What has this team had problems with as of yet?
    Also, have you considered running a suicide lead Froslass? Destiny Bond is an extremely powerful move when pulled off right, and can really help your team.
    I haven't tested it yet, so I can't say the problems yet. I initially put this here to check what the better players say about it first (I am actually new to this, by the way). However, speaking of that, I should test this team myself too.

    Also, regarding Froslass, yes, I was considering the suicide lead with Destiny Bond too, but I wanted something with the ability to use paralysis, so I put Thunder Wave on Froslass thinking that Paralysis is important. I guess I should put Destiny Bond over Thunder Wave and see how things go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_2_Sky View Post
    Monotype Ghost seem interesting, but to be honest they don't work as often as people using them would like. One advice I would give you is, exchange Sunny Day for Confusion Ray on the Sableye. If you put up Sunny Day for whatever reason, then the opponent predicts Will-O-Wisp and switches to his scarfed Heatran your team might be swept completely.
    Sunny Day is actually for other weather conditions, but I can see your point, in that Heatran might possibly be inserted in a Sandstorm team. Also, how would it be swept completely with Chandelure's Flash Fire in the team (besides when it's gone, of course)?

    Quote Originally Posted by OMG I AM UNREAL View Post
    I don't really have any feedback, cos i'm just getting into competitive team building, but as a Ghost fan i'd thought i'd check out your thread, and i enjoyed reading it, there are some cool ideas here that i probably wouldn't have thought of
    Why, thank you! It's good to know someone's learned something here, even though I consider it far from perfect.

    Thanks for reading.
    “Detachment does not consist in setting fire to one's house, or becoming bankrupt or throwing one's fortune out of the window, or even giving away all of one's possessions. Detachment consists in refraining from letting our possessions possess us.”

    Bonus article: Ice-type Reviews - Generation 2 (Selected TCG Art) (01/12/2014)

  6. #6
    Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gujarat,india
    Posts
    1,759
    Blog Entries
    33

    Default Re: Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)

    IIRC perma-weather is not allowed in mono-type metagame. Or do you want to use this is in standard play?

    Team looks faily solid. I would recommend pain split on gengar instead of thuderbolt. Painsplit works well LO. Gengar won't be be able to revenge kill a +1 gyara in most scenarios.

    Put night shade on Sableye instead of Sunny day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

  7. #7
    I won't bite... much. SharKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sharpedo Bluff
    Posts
    3,715
    Blog Entries
    331
    Follow SharKing On Twitter
    Visit SharKing's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)

    Quote Originally Posted by CommandurrClowncrete View Post
    Put night shade on Sableye instead of Sunny day.
    Normally, I'd agree, but Jellicent alone won't be able to hold off Rain teams without some way of killing their weather, and the rest of this team looks pretty weak to them.

    That's assuming this team's being used in Standard OU. Otherwise, yeah, use Night Shade. Or Foul Play.
    This post brought to you by
    SharKing Productions

    If you want to battle me, trade with me, or use my Friend Safari in X/Y, my FC is 1220 7381 3516.

    I'm not just on BMGf. Check me out on:
    YouTube | Twitter | Smogon Forums | Marriland Forums

  8. #8
    Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gujarat,india
    Posts
    1,759
    Blog Entries
    33

    Default Re: Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)

    Quote Originally Posted by SharKing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CommandurrClowncrete View Post
    Put night shade on Sableye instead of Sunny day.
    Normally, I'd agree, but Jellicent alone won't be able to hold off Rain teams without some way of killing their weather, and the rest of this team looks pretty weak to them.

    That's assuming this team's being used in Standard OU. Otherwise, yeah, use Night Shade. Or Foul Play.
    hmm, that is a good point.

    @winstein

    Another thing, put taunt over ice beam on jellicent and "maybe" put night shade instead of scald.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

  9. #9
    Snowflake Army winstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,439
    Blog Entries
    192

    Default Re: Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)

    Quote Originally Posted by CommandurrClowncrete View Post
    IIRC perma-weather is not allowed in mono-type metagame. Or do you want to use this is in standard play?

    Team looks faily solid. I would recommend pain split on gengar instead of thuderbolt. Painsplit works well LO. Gengar won't be be able to revenge kill a +1 gyara in most scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by CommandurrClowncrete View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SharKing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CommandurrClowncrete View Post
    Put night shade on Sableye instead of Sunny day.
    Normally, I'd agree, but Jellicent alone won't be able to hold off Rain teams without some way of killing their weather, and the rest of this team looks pretty weak to them.

    That's assuming this team's being used in Standard OU. Otherwise, yeah, use Night Shade. Or Foul Play.
    hmm, that is a good point.

    @winstein

    Another thing, put taunt over ice beam on jellicent and "maybe" put night shade instead of scald.
    I didn't know that permanent weather is not allowed in that metagame. However, I am thinking of applying this team in a real battle, as in Standard Play. It would be interesting to see how this fares in a mono-type metagame, though. About your suggestions, I will change them as you suggest and see how things go. However, one question is: do you think I need someone in the team to carry a Rock-type attack?

    Thanks for reading.
    “Detachment does not consist in setting fire to one's house, or becoming bankrupt or throwing one's fortune out of the window, or even giving away all of one's possessions. Detachment consists in refraining from letting our possessions possess us.”

    Bonus article: Ice-type Reviews - Generation 2 (Selected TCG Art) (01/12/2014)

  10. #10
    Rocking the Lucario Thundagere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,732
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)

    Also, you definitely want to try this on Pokémon Online first. Sometimes, there are some really obvious problems that you only see after you start playing.

    Made by Blue Dragon!

  11. #11
    Snowflake Army winstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,439
    Blog Entries
    192

    Default Re: Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)

    Played a few battles, and I found that dragons are generally hard to deal with. I was in trouble when Dragonite got a Dragon Dance up, but I didn't save the battle. There's another where Salamence had a Choice Scarf (because it is faster than Timid Gengar), and Outrage was powerful. In that battle, I was also overwhelmed by Toxic Spikes laid down by Tentacruel, and that gave my team trouble. In that battle, my Golurk did have some fortune, like KOing a Latios, Gastrodon and getting lucky with Salamence's confusion. To be honest, I forsaw that problem because that's a disadvantage with Ghost-type teams. However, what I didn't expect was Reuniclus being something that stops me (it's the Trick Room version), and I forfeited for the first time because Sableye just can't do anything to it.

    However, I do have some successes too. Asides from a few occasions where my opponent forfeited before the battle started (they must be scared of ghosts? Joking), there is a battle (my first one) where I was at an advantage against my opponent, because Terrakion was up, and that means Golurk got to use Substitute and slam some members, although my opponent forfeited before I could wipe the team. In another battle, I was up against a Sandstorm team, what with Tyranitar leading. Sableye was the MVP because it stalled Tyranitar until my opponent got to Gliscor (which got burned too) in addition to that Sunny Day I fortunately have. That Gliscor was a Sand Veil and Swords Dance variant, so the burn and shine was much appreciated. Like before, my opponent forfeited. Another battle is this replay, which I finally remember to take down:

    Viewing Pokemon replay: winstein-vs-Eskizofrenia-testing--2012-04-14-private1420297892

    Still, I had my share of wins and losses, but I had fun. So, thoughts so far?

    Thanks for reading.
    “Detachment does not consist in setting fire to one's house, or becoming bankrupt or throwing one's fortune out of the window, or even giving away all of one's possessions. Detachment consists in refraining from letting our possessions possess us.”

    Bonus article: Ice-type Reviews - Generation 2 (Selected TCG Art) (01/12/2014)

  12. #12
    I won't bite... much. SharKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sharpedo Bluff
    Posts
    3,715
    Blog Entries
    331
    Follow SharKing On Twitter
    Visit SharKing's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)

    About that battle? It's always fun to watch Chandelure destroy things. XD

    I'm glad to see that the team's holding out this well. I wonder how it fares against a Rain team, though.
    This post brought to you by
    SharKing Productions

    If you want to battle me, trade with me, or use my Friend Safari in X/Y, my FC is 1220 7381 3516.

    I'm not just on BMGf. Check me out on:
    YouTube | Twitter | Smogon Forums | Marriland Forums

  13. #13
    Rocking the Lucario Thundagere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,732
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)

    The only mono type I've had success with is steel, so I'm definitely no expert. It looks like you're doing pretty well!
    For countering dragons, I can't think of a solid ghost type that would do the job. I normally use Scizor, but obviously that's not an option.
    THe main thing I can think of is running paralysis on a Pokémon, and then switching to Froslass and going for the Ice Beam. it's just a thought, but I think that with Sableye and jellicent, you could probably take care of quite a few threats. Of course, Paralysis always helped me set up a sweep with Gengar, but it's just a thought.

    Made by Blue Dragon!

  14. #14
    Prayers to Oak Creek Angad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,239
    Blog Entries
    58

    Default Re: Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)

    This may be breaking the rules a little for Monotype, but I have seen many Monotype teams have a wildcard for potential usage. You may want to put something like Scizor or another steel type, as there are no ghosts (discounting Shedinja) resistant to Dragons.

    Much love to Zurr

  15. #15
    Snowflake Army winstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,439
    Blog Entries
    192

    Default Re: Mono-Ghost Team (Rate My Team)

    Did a few battles just now, and I found that there are two more Pokemon I found are problems: Gyarados and Volcarona. This battle shows how much trouble I had with Gyarados, although I might have a way out of it that I don't know (would the Sun help?). Volcarona was a problem too, especially because my only Physical Ghost-type has trouble with it. Not sure if Jellicent could deal with it, though. Against Rain, I haven't really figured out how to reliably deal with them yet, so that's another thing I may have trouble with (although stalling Gastrodon with Jellicent is cool). One thing that I really didn't like was how much Will-O-Wisp missed, and that happens more often that I thought it should miss.

    I wish there are battles that are recorded even when my opponent closed their window, because some of the battles are just in my favour. One of the battles is where my opponent has Xatu and Smeargle, but thanks to Froslass, Xatu's down and Smeargle got crippled. There was another battle with the same person where I used Golurk to my advantage against a paralysed Smeargle. Against another opponent, I practically had the game when all he had were Victini, Terrakion and something else, because I had Chandelure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angad View Post
    This may be breaking the rules a little for Monotype, but I have seen many Monotype teams have a wildcard for potential usage. You may want to put something like Scizor or another steel type, as there are no ghosts (discounting Shedinja) resistant to Dragons.
    I remember seeing some mono-types have this option too. Actually, that's not a bad idea at all, because it would make the team easier to use. If I want a wildcard, I would normally go for a Steel-type (like you said), because that's the best one to go for.

    The available Steel-types are all favourable in their own way. Ferrothorn is cool for the resistances and its ability to deal with Rain, Forretress can use Rapid Spin and set up Stealth Rock, Scizor for the revenge potential, and there's Bisharp, who has double resistances to the types Ghost is weak to, but more importantly, it has Sucker Punch. I will think about it, though...

    Thanks for reading.
    “Detachment does not consist in setting fire to one's house, or becoming bankrupt or throwing one's fortune out of the window, or even giving away all of one's possessions. Detachment consists in refraining from letting our possessions possess us.”

    Bonus article: Ice-type Reviews - Generation 2 (Selected TCG Art) (01/12/2014)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •