lol@ xfered threads getting close for 'wrong place.' Eh, rate my eeveelution? Viable?

Thread: lol@ xfered threads getting close for 'wrong place.' Eh, rate my eeveelution? Viable?

Default lol@ xfered threads getting close for 'wrong place.' Eh, rate my eeveelution? Viable?

I love the eeveelution, this one has done well and has been stomped.. What do you think?

Lead: Jolteon
    Air Ballon
    Volt Absorb
    1)Thunderbolt
    2)Hidden Power: Ice
    3)Shadow Ball
    4) Work Up
    Modest 242 SATK 242 SPE 4 HP
    A good lead with the insurance of surviving a ground attack if I have to.. Also HP:I for those pesky dragons.

Possible Lead / Sweep: Espeon
    Focus Sash
    Magic Bounce
    1) Psychic
    2) Hidden Power: Fire [my flareon is a burn stall... :P]
    3) Calm Mind
    4) Baton Pass
    Modest 393 SATK 318 SPE 4 HP

Support Stall / SPD Wall / SATK sweep: Vaporeon
    Left Overs
    Water Absorb
    1) Scald
    2) Protect
    3) Ice Beam
    4) Wish
    Modest 112 SATK, 140 SPD, 252 HP

Stall / Wall: Umbreon
    Chople Berry [-Fighting Super Affective]
    Synchronize
    1)Toxic
    2)Heal Bell
    3)Wish
    4)Protect
    Careful 242 Defense, 242 HP, 4 speed
    This dude is amazing in my experience... And shiny, even. I've KO'd 4/6 pokemon with this guy alone multiple times... Have even finished more than enough with 6 pokes up.

Burn Stall For Those Pesky Poisons: Flareon
    Leftovers
    Flash Fire
    1)Will-O-Wisp
    2)Roar
    3)Wish
    4)Protect
    Calm 242 HP, 176 SPD, 80 D
    A decent stall, but I find he has yet to actually be useful to me.. It might be luck, it might be his typing and low defense. I might swap him out for a Glaceon in a setup similar to Vaporeons...?

For my Physical damage / Physical Wall / Ringer: Leafeon
    Life Orb
    Chlorophyll
    1)Leaf Blade
    2)Swords Dance
    3)Synthesis
    4)X-Scizzor
    Jolly 242 ATK, 242 D, 4 SPD
    Able to take a beating, and win.... His attack is absolutely insane, however sometimes I feel he could do better if he just continues to stall a physical, instead of try to fight them.. I might swap sword dance / synthesis for protect / wish

I just want to know your thoughts. :D ^_^ I'm hoping it is viable... Love the Eeveelutions

Blog Entries
    Add infernape96 on Facebook

Default Re: lol@ xfered threads getting close for 'wrong place.' Eh, rate my eeveelution? Via

Hmm You might wanna check the evs on Espeon. One stat alone can't have more than 252 evs. And yeah I second switching in Glaceon for Flareon. Flareon has never been the best of the eeveelutions. Its high attack and sp attack are perfect for sweeper status but, its well below average speed kills its chances..Ehhh as for a special wall.. maybe...but with ground and rock being physical moves and the low hp thing, It doesnt help much. Glaceon on the other hand doesn't have a great HP but with a little Ev training here and there and its great defense stats, thats not much of a problem. And on top of that It has a great sp. attack.. I think it's the highest of all Ice types.
    Heart Gold friend code: 5243 8342 6896