Little cup team

Thread: Little cup team

Registered User defensive bastiodon's Avatar

Default Little cup team

A couple of my friends and I are having a Little Cup competition, and so I put together a team with some pokemon that could fit on a regular team, too.
    They are: Munchlax, Gligar, Tangela, Drifloon, Psyduck, and maybe Snover. My problem is countering my weaknesses and such, so I need some good sets and strategies for these pokemon, combined or individually.
    Last edited by defensive bastiodon; 22nd September 2012 at 05:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Little cup team

@defensive bastiodon ; Please edit in what sets you're using for the Pokemon. We can't really help you until we know more.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    @defensive bastiodon ; Please edit in what sets you're using for the Pokemon. We can't really help you until we know more.
    I don't know what sets to use with it. That's why I asked for reccomended sets and strategies.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by defensive bastiodon View Post
    I don't know what sets to use with it. That's why I asked for reccomended sets and strategies.
    A good place to check if you're unsure is Smogon. They have analyses for just about everything. Here's the Munchlax page as a guide: Munchlax (B/W) - Smogon University

Quote Originally Posted by defensive bastiodon View Post
    A good place to check if you're unsure is Smogon. They have analyses for just about everything. Here's the Munchlax page as a guide: Munchlax (B/W) - Smogon University
    I use smogon a lot; sometimes I think their strategies are just thrown together though...