I need help with my Scizor! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need help with my Scizor!

Default Re: I need help with my Scizor!

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Spencer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Hey, everyone! I created this thread because I'm about to start training a Scizor and I can't decide its EV distribution... Its moveset is going to be:

-X-Scissor
    -Bullet Punch
    -Brick Break
    -Swords Dance

I already decided it's going to have 252 Attack. The thing is that I want it to have both high Defense and Speed (yes, I know Scizor's Speed stat is just 65, but I don't want him to be that slow). What do you think I should do? I'll appreciate your help. Thanks.
    252 Attack / 152 Speed / 100 Defense
    I was thinking of something similar to this. Those are the exact same EVs I put to my Pinsir and he turned out to be an excellent sweeper!

Ace PKMN Trainer PKMN Trainer Spencer's Avatar
    Add PKMN Trainer Spencer on Facebook

Default Re: I need help with my Scizor!

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Spencer View Post
    Hey, everyone! I created this thread because I'm about to start training a Scizor and I can't decide its EV distribution... Its moveset is going to be:

-X-Scissor
    -Bullet Punch
    -Brick Break
    -Swords Dance

I already decided it's going to have 252 Attack. The thing is that I want it to have both high Defense and Speed (yes, I know Scizor's Speed stat is just 65, but I don't want him to be that slow). What do you think I should do? I'll appreciate your help. Thanks.
    252 Attack / 152 Speed / 100 Defense
    I was thinking of something similar to this. Those are the exact same EVs I put to my Pinsir and he turned out to be an excellent sweeper!
    Framcally you do not need all that super high speed EVS. Make scizor fast but not that fast. If you dealing with something like a tyranitar, Metagriss , ect. Those will be wasted EVs that could be put to great use in some other department.
    Torterra I choose you!

FC: 0433 4435 4140

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12