I NEED HELP!!

Thread: I NEED HELP!!

Default I NEED HELP!!

I want to battle via Wi-Fi with a friend, but we can't because if we choose Flat Rules, our limit of Pokémon to use will be cut to 3 and we want to use all 6. We can't choose No restrictions because my Pokémon are levels 82-86 and his are 52-55. What do we do? Where do we have to go to battle the way we want? I've seen people on the internet battling using all their 6 Pokémon, how do I do this? Please help, and sorry for sounding like a n00b, I just don't know what to do.

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I NEED HELP!!

Then just train your mons. Same for him. How hard can it be? I have like 15 level 100 mons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

An alternative for a full 6 on 6 is to do triples. At first you may think ewww its weird, but you are both in the same boat and will make for a very interesting battle. Triples is my favourite format.

Grinding is annoying to get to lvl 100, so you could just stop at lvl 90 or something.

I agree that the triplets idea is a good alternative. The only way is for you to grind your way until lvl 100. Who knows if BW2 will have the ability to set all pokemon to level 100 on wifi battles.