I NEED HELP!!

Thread: I NEED HELP!!

Default I NEED HELP!!

I want to battle via Wi-Fi with a friend, but we can't because if we choose Flat Rules, our limit of Pokémon to use will be cut to 3 and we want to use all 6. We can't choose No restrictions because my Pokémon are levels 82-86 and his are 52-55. What do we do? Where do we have to go to battle the way we want? I've seen people on the internet battling using all their 6 Pokémon, how do I do this? Please help, and sorry for sounding like a n00b, I just don't know what to do.

Blog Entries

Default Re: I NEED HELP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    I want to battle via Wi-Fi with a friend, but we can't because if we choose Flat Rules, our limit of Pokémon to use will be cut to 3 and we want to use all 6. We can't choose No restrictions because my Pokémon are levels 82-86 and his are 52-55. What do we do? Where do we have to go to battle the way we want? I've seen people on the internet battling using all their 6 Pokémon, how do I do this? Please help, and sorry for sounding like a n00b, I just don't know what to do.
    All 6 Pokemon were level 100. And also, there is a Simple Questions thread up above for any of your other WiFi related queries in the future
    Personal Youtube: TerraTF

Follow my Pokemon Y Nuzlocke here

Shinies are just a palette swap. If its not bred well, don't use it.