Help for my First Team - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help for my First Team

Default Re: Help for my First Team

Quote Originally Posted by CommandurrClowncrete View Post
    ok then, but keep in mind the 2 points I stated in my last post. Use u-turn on yanmega. u-turn is always good for a pokemon holding a choiced item. Obviously keep stealth rock off the field.
    Alright. And yes, that's the point of Tentacruel. Thanks for the help, though, do you think a Choice Scarf would be preferable for Yanmega?
    Black FC- 4728-1007-3698
    Heart Gold FC- 0433-2110-8119

Just a quick note on that dragonite. Extremespeed is illegal with multiscale so you can essentially scratch that for a bulky dragon dance set. Also no attack investment will be okay as with the bulk you have at least one dragon dance will be accomplished.

credit to blazaking for the banner.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by williamscaleb91 View Post
    Just a quick note on that dragonite. Extremespeed is illegal with multiscale so you can essentially scratch that for a bulky dragon dance set.
    Extremespeed + Multiscale is legal. Extremespeed is an egg move and Multiscale is breedable since DW Dratini can be female.

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@IEatYourSocks

Look, choice scarf makes yanmega difficult to revenge kill and makes him a decent revenge killer. As long as you have tinted lenses, all you have to do is click on bugbuzz and airslash.

However if you don't like the power of scarf, then there are 2 more sets, one is a set of substitiute with sub + 3 coverage moves along with life orb and the other is the dreaded specs-mega holding choice specs + 3 attacks + u-turn. specsmega has a lot of power. infact it can 2hko quite a lot of stuff. if you really want power at some risk go for specs-mega.

@williamscaleb91

uh, this is not a bulky set..
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Quote Originally Posted by CommandurrClowncrete View Post
    @IEatYourSocks

Look, choice scarf makes yanmega difficult to revenge kill and makes him a decent revenge killer. As long as you have tinted lenses, all you have to do is click on bugbuzz and airslash.

However if you don't like the power of scarf, then there are 2 more sets, one is a set of substitiute with sub + 3 coverage moves along with life orb and the other is the dreaded specs-mega holding choice specs + 3 attacks + u-turn. specsmega has a lot of power. infact it can 2hko quite a lot of stuff. if you really want power at some risk go for specs-mega.
    Thanks for the suggestions. I think I will go for the Choice Scarf, as I need a revenge killer on my team. Thanks for all the help!
    Black FC- 4728-1007-3698
    Heart Gold FC- 0433-2110-8119

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234