I'm going through my Pokemon Emerald version right now and can't seem to find my final party member. I need some advice regarding who I should go for. I've just beaten Aqua at the Weather Institute and am about to battle my rival. Here's the relevant information:
Marshtomp - lv 35 - Torrent - Docile
Surf, Mud Shot, Take Down, Water Gun
Gardevoir - lv 35 - Synchronize - Jolly
Psychic, Confusion, Calm Mind, Secret Power
Crobat - lv 35 - Inner Focus - Mild
Wing Attack, Bite, Air Cutter, Steel Wing
Loudred - lv 35 - Soundproof - Impish
Pound, Uproar, Stomp, Supersonic
Manectric - lv 40 - Static - Hardy
Bite, Shock Wave, Quick Attack, Spark
And at the moment, for my final guy I'm using a Nuzleaf. I've hesitated in leveling him up because I don't know if I want to keep using him, but it's getting to the point where I should make a decision of some sort.
Nuzleaf - lv 24 - Chlorophyll - Naughty
Strength, Rock Smash, Cut, Bullet Seed
My main questions at this point are as follows;
1. Should I keep Nuzleaf on my team?
2. If I don't keep Nuzleaf, I was thinking of possibly using a Linoone as an HM slave (so in Linoone's case, it would have Cut, Rock Smash, Strength, and Surf). Thoughts? Should I use an HM slave, or divide the HMs up among the rest of my team?
3. I'm also possibly having second thoughts on Loudred. My main purpose in using Loudred (soon-to-be Exploud) is to pump him full of TMs of various types, since he can learn so many. But I'm not a huge fan of Normal types in general. What do you think of Loudred/Exploud as a member of my team?
4. Are there any major type areas that I'm missing? What moves or Pokemon do I need to add to make up for those weak spots?
5. What moves should I teach to the remaining Pokemon? I'm pretty set on keeping Marshtomp/Swampert, Gardevoir, Crobat, and Manectric. I'll be teaching Fly to Crobat, probably teaching Thunderbolt to Manectric, probably teaching Ice Beam to Marshtomp, and ditching Surf in favor of Waterfall if I do end up using a Linoone. Keeping in mind those changes and the point I'm at in the game, what moves would you teach my Pokemon?
Tell me if this isn't the right place to post this.
Thanks in advice for the help!