Generation V Wi-Fi Battle Wanted - 6 vs. 6, Unova only, Single, No Legends

Thread: Generation V Wi-Fi Battle Wanted - 6 vs. 6, Unova only, Single, No Legends

Default Generation V Wi-Fi Battle Wanted - 6 vs. 6, Unova only, Single, No Legends

Hey everyone,

I've finally raised a team of Unova Pokemon up to Level 100 and I'm eager to test them out in a full battle.

Although you probably guessed the rules from the title, here's the kind of battle I want...

- 6 vs. 6 Single
    - Open Tier, but no Legends allowed
    - Items allowed
    - Only Generation V Pokemon

If anyone is interested, either VM/PM me or respond to this thread.

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Generation V Wi-Fi Battle Wanted - 6 vs. 6, Unova only, Single, No Legends

If we can play a Flat Battle, I'd be fine to play with you. I still have my VGC team around (which do a bit better with Singles than Doubles, surprisingly), but they're not all at Lv. 100.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Default Re: Generation V Wi-Fi Battle Wanted - 6 vs. 6, Unova only, Single, No Legends

Is it possible to do a 6 vs. 6 Flat Battle?

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Unless you're doing Triple Battle, then no, I don't think it's possible, unfortunately.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

I hate how Nintendo totally screwed up Wi-Fi battling for this Generation. For singles, it's either 3 vs. 3 or you have to raise all your Pokemon to Level 100 if you want a full battle.