Healing Wish
    Thunder Wave
    Calm
    EV: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
    Light Clay
    Progress: Just need SpD EVs and Light clay

Its dangerous to go alone King Eriandor's Avatar

Default Re: Evaluate my team?

This is an okay singles teaam (I'm assuming that's what this team's for) this would be easier if you put descriptions of each pokemon's role.

I'd suggest giving Gigalith protect and get rid of stealth rock. Gigalith can be an awesome physical tank when trained properly, Protect can help find your opponent's moveset and stop those annoying fake out's breaking his sturdy. Also, training gigalith for speed is useless, he is very very slow but his sturdy makes up for that. It would be better to get a brave gigalith trained for HP and Spec Def.

Competitively (random matchup/VGC) item clause is enabled so Both dodongo and goron can't hold the C.Scarf.

I suggest a shell bell for Dodongo because he can do a lot of damage with any of his sp.moves then replace physical U-turn for surf or hidden power (depending on it's type)

The rest of the team looks pretty good, although a lucario could do a lot of damage with fighting moves and dragon pulse.

I feel that almost each Pokemon could be substituted with a Pokemon that far superior for the sets you have in mind. I am not sure what tier you are trying to play in, but it seems that your pokemon fall under NU / RU (save for Hydreigon)
    If you want to play in standard OU, instead of your Manectric set, I would reccomend Raikou or Jolteon.

Raikou @ Choice Specs
    Timid: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spd
    Hidden Power (Grass or Ice or Ground) / Volt Switch / Thunderbolt / Shadow Ball
    Set Comments
    Raikou offers more bulk and damage output in exchange for speed. It's not as fast of Jolteon, but it able to take more hits and stay in the game a lot longer. However, its sole ability Pressure offers minimal options. Manectric Has better coverage due to Overheat, but just lacks the offensive output to really do some damage.

Jolteon @ Choice Specs
    Timid: 6 HP / 252 SpA / Spd
    Hidden Power (Grass or Ice or Ground) / Volt Switch / Thunderbolt / Shadow Ball
    Set Comments
    Jolteon will by far outspend almost every Pokemon in the OU meta provided they aren't scarfed. Jolteon is very predictable due to a shallow movepool. However, not many Pokemon can stand up to a specs boosted STAB tbolt. Again, Manectric offers more coverage, but it's defenses are minimal and cannot take enough hits to last or outspeed other Pokemon.

These are just some suggestions for change instead of Manectric, but if you have your heart set on using this Pokemon, I highly reccomend having Timid rather than modest. 105 Base speed is respectable, so I'd highly suggest you would exploit this. I'd also reccomend Hidden Power Ice or Grass.

NOTE
    Your team may need a ghost type. You run a team that uses Spikes, Toxic Spikes, and Stealth Rock. All of your efforts will be put to waste if your opponent switches in to opposing Forretress to Rapid Spin. I suggest using: Cofagrigus, Jellicent, Gengar, Dusclops; all are effective spin blockers

Also, l've noticed that this team relies to heavily on setting up. You have a hazard users, and a dual screen user. Most Pokemon players prefer fast paced battles so they are more likely to use Pokemon that will sweep. You run the risk of Pokemon that will just use Taunt and render your Pokemon useless while they proceed to set up with moves like Dragon Dance and Calm Mind (EX: Taunt Gyarados, Encore Alakazam) I suggest only having one; Hazards or screens. In addition to that, I've also notice your team has too many choice users. This will make you have to switch out frequently, as good opponents can easily predict your moves and proceed to set up. At the most, I suggest only carry two Choice users max, any more will cripple your team.

As for Gigalith, I also agree with @ShadowBlaziken since Gigalith will not be outspending anything important anytime soon. HP is needed for Gigalith. Running Speed on this set is only good for the Neverused or Rarely Used tier, but in standard OU competitive play (which I am assuming is what you are playing) speed is utterly useless due to base 25 speed.
    Moves-wise, the set looks good.

An for Audino, there are better Pokemon that set up screens faster and are more bulkier. With defensive capabilities of 106 / 86 / 86 ( HP / Def / SDef and Regenerator) may seem pretty good, in 5th gen OU, there are a lot of Pokemon that have access to moves like Close Combat or Hi Jump Kick that can OHKo Audino. I suggest: Cresselia, Jirachi, Bronzong, Espeon; all are good screeners.

All in all, you have the basis of a good team. It still needs some tweaking in a few points, but again, all these suggestions are based on what Metagame you intend on playing.

I choose.... WarGreyMon Professor Jacel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalDialgaPrime View Post
    Manectric (Biri)
    Volt Switch
    Hidden Power [Ground]
    Thunderbolt
    Overheat
    Modest Nature
    EV: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Speed
    Choice Spec (Missing)
    Progress: EV training Complete but missing item

Gigalith (Armos)
    Stone Edge
    Earthquake
    Stealth Rock
    Explosion
    Adamant Nature
    EV: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Speed
    Lum Berry
    Progress: Complete

Forretress (Armos #2)
    Spikes
    Toxic Spikes
    Rapid Spin
    Gyro Ball
    Sassy Nature
    Leftovers
    Progress: Still EV Training, item is not missing

Haxorus (Goron)
    Outrage
    Earthquake
    Brick Break
    Dragon Claw
    Adamant Nature
    EV: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 speed
    Choice Scarf
    Progress: Complete

Hydreigon (Dodongo)
    Draco Metoer
    Flamethrower
    U- Turn
    Focus Blast
    Timid Nature
    EV: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Speed
    Choice scarf
    Progress: Stil EV Training, missing item

Audino (Gerudo)
    Reflect
    Light Screen
    Healing Wish
    Thunder Wave
    Calm
    Light Clay
    Progress: Just need SpD EVs and Light clay

Manetric- I love his set up ours is very close only I run HP Water? You are running ground which is a bit confusing. You Should run the Hidden power to counteract his weakness to ground plus you can kill Rock types and Fire Types with Flash Fire no problem.
    I am also going to assume you are running Lightning Rod?

Shadow is all about Gigaliths so go with whatever he said(I have not read it yet:P)

Forretress- He looks ok... Forretress has base Spec D of 60 and Defense of 140 You would be best to go with 252 Defense and HP EV's to make him the Physical wall he is meant to be. Even with your Spec Defense you will not go far. Sturdy helps you live that one turn so you can set up your Stealth Rock, Spikes, Toxic Spikes. Which ever you prefer. But Trust me go with Defense. Spec Defense will get you know where with him.

Haxorus- You have Outrage and Dragon Claw I would go with one and swap the other for Dual Chop. It helps for breaking through Subbers which you do find alot. Dragon Dance would not hurt either but is not really needed.

Hydreigon- ? you are going Timid nature training it in speed and using a Choice Scarf. That seems weird to me. I do not personally do that but You may find it more helpful. Breeding Dark Pulse on to it would help alot to. In replace of U-Turn.

Audino- Never used one but the one you have is what I usually so it must be pretty decent